Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

StarLopez2k

Star Lopez: What Happened, Prison, New Single...

SO, it's been a while, let me say, that as of late, i have a newfound respect for everyone who's ever been to federal prison, it's not fun and the treatment of prisoners is outrageous,

the toilets, are COVERED IN SHIT (regardless of WHO'S shit, that shouldn't be there...) and they don't have big mac, which i'm relentlessly addicted too.

anyway doe...

i'm out, i did my time and took the charge because what is there to defend? why would i waste my time with a lawyer when i was willing to do the time for it.

i knew what i was doing, and i wanted to do it, simply put.

i have NO regrets, because i learned so much from prison. I'd like to give a shout out to the pink republican soup cookie next door to my cell, you were so nice!

while i was in jail, i was confronted by vivid hallucinations of my victim, judging my everyday wear with statements like "oh star with clothes on"

what does that mean? i always wear clothes, a bikini top, whether revealing or not, is still clothing, they sell it at the what? clothing store. 

plus, my bikini tops are all LE CHIEN, which is a very pricey designer brand, so keep hating but i'm dressed perfectly fine for a city

so close to the beach! especially now with all this WARM weather we're having. anyway, this hallucination of my victim also started questioning me,

he would ask "where did you get the gun, are you licensed, why did you do it" and i thought it was weird because, number one,

why am i hallucinating, am i schizo? and number 2, the feds already charged me, i'm in federal prison, why am i being

questioned again. maybe i have some guilt after all, i mean my victim was a happy man who lived the bachelor lifestyle,

albeit at the detriment of my cousin, Jodi, but when he broke her heart and then laughed at her, something just flickered in me,

a glitch almost, where i just wanted to attack.

anyway doe,

i wrote this song while i was in jail,

with the help of an officer,

and i wanted to share it with you all! 

hope you enjoy 

(https://audiomack.com/song/starlopez5000/star-lopez-shot-the-sherriff)

• Like 1

Dear Ms. Lopez,

I’m sorry to hear about your complaints of the poor hygiene within Bolingbroke Penitentiary. We at Bolingbroke encourage all our inmates to maintain a healthy and hygienic lifestyle during their stay at the prison. We as Correctional Officers also regularly patrol the cellblock and ensure all the facilities are usable and in proper condition. If you feel that the facilities provided at the cellblock are inadequate, be sure to inform that to one of our Correctional Officers and we will do our best to solve the issue. We would also encourage you to become independent and try to clean the public facilities that we provide on a schedule with other inmates, we always support proactivity as well as team building.

Regards,

Charlemagne Coyer, Correctional Officer I.

7 hours ago, kenichis said:

Dear Ms. Lopez,

I’m sorry to hear about your complaints of the poor hygiene within Bolingbroke Penitentiary. We at Bolingbroke encourage all our inmates to maintain a healthy and hygienic lifestyle during their stay at the prison. We as Correctional Officers also regularly patrol the cellblock and ensure all the facilities are usable and in proper condition. If you feel that the facilities provided at the cellblock are inadequate, be sure to inform that to one of our Correctional Officers and we will do our best to solve the issue. We would also encourage you to become independent and try to clean the public facilities that we provide on a schedule with other inmates, we always support proactivity as well as team building.

Regards,

Charlemagne Coyer, Correctional Officer I.

i appreicate this response but i'm already out of jail and don't plan on returning, anyway, shit on the walls is unacceptable, and i'm sure it's easy to have the chef prepare big mac, i really don't know what else to say, thanks for responding? not sure why a C.O would be responding to my blog but ykw, i'll take any audience i can get