Mahan1019

SouthSide Hitterz (Disbanded please delete)

SouthSide Hitterz are a new criminal organization whom have recently settled into Los Santos from the U.K.

They have a complete lack of disregard for authority and many believe they are anarchists politically. Their greatest enemy is the LSPD whom has since on arrival pressured the gang to go into hiding with many members being arrested and a few even killed. But to make matters worse the gang has been responsible for a fair amount of ecstasy production and distribution within the Blaine county region.

The group was originally formed under Peter and Martin Andrew, brothers whom came over from the UK to follow the American dream which was a life of affluence, fast cars and women and this idea was particularly inspiring to them since they came from a poor constituency in Manchester. The two had arrived to LS with experience in drug manufacturing as Peter had been doing it since high school and his younger brother soon followed in his footsteps. It wasn't long before the two had made ripple and soon membership towards SouthSide Hitterz gradually increased to 4 with the other two youngbloods being called Antwon and Finley. These were the founding fathers of the organization as all took an oath of monetary gain and respect for its members.

Currently the gang is focused on establishing themselves in the City of Saints as a respectable force and they plan on doing this by collaborating with rival gangs, continuing the mass production of ecstasy and selling this off for vast profits for which they use to buy fast cars, upgrade their arsenal and expand their empire.

Goals

The SouthSide Hitterz value respect and honour alongside comraderie above anything else including profit itself which is the base of the organization. This is because upon becoming an initiate, the individual is signing up for life and thus any form of desertion is treated with severe consequences.

Through blood, sweat and tears, the SouthSide Hitterz have only made a mere ripple in the Los Santos criminal world but they are on a march of progress and are not yet satisfied with their mark and with hardwork they aspire to become a dominant force.

• Establish some form of diplomatic relation/s

• Increase membership count with initiates consisting of shared values

• Establish a drug smuggling campaign 

• Acquire some form of HQ/territory 

• Establish a CRIP alliance with Forum Crips and Hoover Crips 

• Establish a weapons manufacturing programme 

• Become a major power in Los Santos and Blaine County

Hierarchy

- Southside General -
The general is the Head of the entire organisation, their word is law and cannot be vetoed by anyone. They decide campaigns and diplomatic relations with other organisations

- Quarter Master -

This individual is in charge of arming the group and can to some extent influence the generals decisions and can set up meetings with rival organizations. They are also in charge of maintaining member morale and performs initiation ceremonies.

- OG -

This individual is regarded as a decorated veteran who has proven their worth on the battlefield. They're highly respected and can have first choice of the best weaponry. Their word is highly regarded by the Quarter master and can to some extent lead convoys towards drug labs.

- Soldier -

This individual is a fairly experienced member who knows their way around the drug empire and provides the defense needed towards their higher ups on campaigns by performing the roles of scouts, attackers and defenders.

- Youngblood -

These individuals have stuck around long enough to get a taste of what life is like rolling with the SouthSide Hitterz, they must be excellent at communication in order to prevent anything hectic to happen and must also be fairly trained in combat.

- Initiate - 
These are the fledglings of the empire, their role may be miniscule and their influence may be limited but these individuals are to be disciplined as they will be the major face of our organization and have to be able to reproduce our values of loyalty and radicalism. They must be swift and fast thinkers as its a constant battle for who gets to rise above the ranks.

IC RULES

Respect members who are a higher rank than you

No killings other members without a valid reason ((May be asked for evidence in OOC))

You must wear your flags and colours at all times unless you are living a dual life

Vehicles must be Matte Red ((Secondary colour is okay as long as it doesn't mistake you for another gang))

Members must protect others and those in higher ranks have a duty to those below them

Members cannot and will not create any wars or trouble with any gangs without strict permission from SouthSide General

Members will respect every decision made by their betters and failure to do so will see you removed from the organisation

Members will always show loyalty and dedication to the organisation at all times

Individuals are to be firm but fair, do not go around causing trouble for our organisation and also conflict is to be a last resort. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be dealt with by high command and members who witness others doing this are encouraged to report it. First impressions matter!

OOC RULES

Be active in-game, on discord and on the forums at all times, if there are things happening IRL that may result in your abscene then please fill out the LOA on the discord text channel named 'LOA'

Always maintain a high standard of roleplaying at all times as we may ask for admin records upon joining the faction

Keep OOC text chat to a minimum unless you are unsure about certain commands 

Members are not allowed to play on the server whilst in a discord call, regardless of rank

Minimum 4,500 XP to join on the chosen character

Edited by Mahan1019
  • Like 2

((Bruh like I messed up and thought I could delete the thread but it wouldn't let me so apologies for those who saw the first post))

((Attempting to figure out a way to make the format look better, please bear with me as this thread will be constantly evolving, many thanks to all))

Edited by Mahan1019

2 hours ago, Jimmy Pegorino said:

Good luck i hope this isnt gonna be another gang who gonna rob anything and every one, Welcome to los Santos.

(( I hope to Rp and have good rp engagements with you all ))

11 hours ago, Mahan1019 said:

((Bruh like I messed up and thought I could delete the thread but it wouldn't let me so apologies for those who saw the first post))

((Attempting to figure out a way to make the format look better, please bear with me as this thread will be constantly evolving, many thanks to all))

Why you guys use (( brackets )) when this is OOC already? haha

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IsThisSeige said:

Don't like the fact they are attempting to take over orange so soon, but the thread looks cool. Some of your members don't know the rules very well and it shows, hoping for better rp in the future.

We're not orange, that's hoover crips not Southside Hitterz

Call me a skeptic but the goals you have "accomplished" is quite doubtful. What kind of territory do you own? I've never seen you around and your goal of establishing a Crip alliance is basically just 2 new gangs that haven't made a name for themselves just magically getting along. It wasn't drawn out or even told in stories to reach that point and make it seem like an acomplishment or something of note. Seems like theres a lot more potential here but atleast try to respect that there are much bigger fish already established than you that would realistically collide with you (Ballas, WCA) but you haven't adresses them at all even though you hanging around Ballas hood.

"All of this should be written in an IC manner and should not collide too much with current factions within the city. For example, if someone has already made a Grove street gang, you can not create another Grove street gang and RP the same way." -Guidelines to a good faction thread

Edited by kenichis
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Call me a skeptic but the goals you have "accomplished" is quite doubtful. What kind of territory do you own? I've never seen you around and your goal of establishing a Crip alliance is basically just 2 new gangs that haven't made a name for themselves just magically getting along. It wasn't drawn out or even told in stories to reach that point. Seems like theres a lot more potential here but atleast try to respect that there are much bigger fish already established than you that would realistically collide with you (Ballas, WCA) but you haven't adresses them at all even though you hanging around Ballas hood.

like I said earlier this is still much a work in progress but I completely agree with what your trying to put across and I do agree that the lore requires more detail, many thanks for the feedback 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kenichis said:

Call me a skeptic but the goals you have "accomplished" is quite doubtful. What kind of territory do you own? I've never seen you around and your goal of establishing a Crip alliance is basically just 2 new gangs that haven't made a name for themselves just magically getting along. It wasn't drawn out or even told in stories to reach that point and make it seem like an acomplishment or something of note. Seems like theres a lot more potential here but atleast try to respect that there are much bigger fish already established than you that would realistically collide with you (Ballas, WCA) but you haven't adresses them at all even though you hanging around Ballas hood.

"All of this should be written in an IC manner and should not collide too much with current factions within the city. For example, if someone has already made a Grove street gang, you can not create another Grove street gang and RP the same way." -Guidelines to a good faction thread

I have seen then around not going to lie, which brings a smile cause seein' new people into the gang scene could bring more RP. Also, about their goals, I guess they're a short-term goals as you see, recruit some people, create an alliance. But yes they could've worked bit more on showing how these goals were/ will be reached and I think they will do it at once.

• Like 1