Player(s) being reported: ID 16
Date of interaction reported: 2020-01-30
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1580417656

Your characters name: Kofi Attah

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of protecting a friend, fleeing with it, or using it as cover.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We sneaked up on vory in the garage. ID 19 pointed a gun at ID 16 from close range and ID 16 started running and calling for backup. My game froze when I pointed a gun but everything is still clearly visible.
Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/c3i9r

🙂

Edited by followinkitnx_maybach420
  • Like 1

Thank you for your patience as I reviewed the report. Prior to concluding this report, I would like to hear statements from the players as specified below.

Povil_Absolut | ID 16 @123456 - Please provide your point of view in regards to the situation being reported. Along with this, please explain why, when a gun was aimed at you, did you immediately turn and begin to run away deeper into the garage with your allies? As always, should you have any footage of your perspective, it would be much appreciated.

The above mentioned players will be notified in game as appropriate and will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

@Fa1N & Aldarine

Hi, thank you for the notification on the report. Unfortunately i do not have any footage of my point of view as i was not informed that this situation would be reported, however as you can see in this video I chose to run and take cover behind the wall with my allies when he was pretty far away from me and they only seemed to be two people while I had more friends around me so we were not outnumbered either, with this distance and me having a wall a half meter away that i could take cover behind, I do not believe that I needed to follow fear rp as I did not have a gun pointed directly at me on close range.

• Upvote 1

Thank you once again for making this player report as well as the patience of all parties during this time.

Following review of all evidence as well as provided statements, we will be concluding this report as follows:

Player ID 16 Povil_Absolut will receive a punishment for Non-RP | Offence #8 | Fear-RP.

As seen in the submitted video evidence, you were approached by another player and a firearm was pointed at you and demands given. Per your statement, you made the decision to run and take cover behind a wall with your allies after believing there were only two people attacking. By attempting to flee on foot and hide, you showed no regard for your life and didn't take into consideration that a bullet could easily be shot at you and subsequently end your life. The Fear RP rule does not have stipulations for being outnumbered or not and per this rule you should always put your character's life and safety first and make it a priority. Due to your disregard for your character's life as you attempted to flee at gunpoint, you are receiving this punishment. Your friend acknowledged the attack and stopped, and you should've done the same, but you chose to run.

Regards,

faiN & @Aldarine.

• Like 1