KINGRumz3

DELETED

3 hours ago, HobGoblin said:

As a law enforcement my self I can assure you we don’t. We actually use there clothes ect. We get a good description of them and use that. If you think someone is using the ID then you should make a report. 

Its hard to make a report then you evade cops with mask on, and someone still places charges on your id, most police officers dont do this anymore, but there are still some who do, and you get chased by cops again after 1h for nothing, ends up being the charges put on while chasing you

Edited by Meowksius

28 minutes ago, Meowksius said:

Its hard to make a report then you evade cops with mask on, and someone still places charges on your id, most police officers dont do this anymore, but there are still some who do, and you get chased by cops again after 1h for nothing, ends up being the charges put on while chasing you

If you get a charge when you have a mask on it could be other reasons how they knew. Ask the officer how they know it was you. They will explain the reasoning.

7 minutes ago, HobGoblin said:

If you get a charge when you have a mask on it could be other reasons how they knew. Ask the officer how they know it was you. They will explain the reasoning.

Last time I was stopped randomly, complied, they pull guns get of the bike, you have charges. Interaction before that was with mask and I got away

50 minutes ago, Meowksius said:

They usually dont, I know. But some still do

Then report them freely. I myself as an officer can confirm we dont charge people over IDs unless we are 10000000% sure its the person in question IC. Even then its discouraged. 

I mean I've had times when I was wanted an changed my clothes. A cop cruiser went by and stopped for a moment cause he probably recognized my ID, but drove away after he realized I changed clothes.

Its not really a suggestion its really just proper roleplay or not and depends on which player is good and which player abuses priveleges.

I say +1, IDs are there for reports and to make communication easier(/w ID, /pm ID, including IDs in mes and dos)

I currently enter IDs into MDC after i have identified the individual, so i dont have to type their full name, but from @CallumMontie's suggestion, i see that i can just type part of the name and it will still work, so i'd rather there was no way to MG rather than hoping that people don't do it.

• Like 1

Well, in most cases if for example someone gets robbed, and they have the ID ( or stolen their car etc )
IB will then proceed to look the car over for fingerprints etc. Which is where /LDO [ID] comes into play. From there on and out its just RP.
If you believe there is foul play, make a report.

I was robbed once a long time ago, and the guy drove the same car around the city, same mask and same clothes. It was pretty easy to identify him, and i did. Not based on his ID ( Found him some days later ) But on what he was wearing and driving.

There are many more ways and reasons to identify and capture / stop you, then meta game your ID. You could relog, walk around at the bank and you'd still be spotted as that suspect.

For the PD side of things... here's how you got caught...
(This is OOC information, for understanding, if you're character doesn't know this, then you shouldn't act on it. (here's me trusting people))

• Same clothing/color/mask.
  • Same vehicle or vehicle registered by the same person.
  • Vehicle with charges on it's owner.
  • Same hairstyle/color.
  • Bag/No Bag. Gun/No Gun.
  • Same area.
  • There's a helicopter overhead.
  • An informant or investigator is in your area.
  • An informant or investigator is helping you 'get away'.
  • You were baited by an informant or investigator into a similar situation.
  • Your phone is on.
  • You went to a gas station to refuel or parking to switch out.
  • You left evidence behind.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.