GOAT

Mod+ Staff Member

Your characters name: Dezzy Bala

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

16. Building

Structures must not block any publicly used roads or pathways. 

Building is not allowed during the active rp situations.

Player may only build the structures on the property he has permissions to.

Structures may not be used to create any obscene shapes or forms.

Player placed structures may not block widely used entrances and exits.

Stash spots of houses must be accessible and not blocked by the player built structures.

All player built structures must be realistic and follow the rules of real world physics.

Example: Furniture must not float in the air unsupported by any other elements.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I'm not sure who did this but a Mod+ removed all the furniture from the rear of 5, Melanoma Street after I bought the house yesterday. Not only did they remove this without any prior warning, they also left the furniture in the alley way to be stolen along with my person vehicle. Fortunately, I logged on before anyone could take my items.

I contacted @Bakmeel last night who told me I could only build up to the line. I only bought the house last night, an admin marker asking me to remove it would of sufficed.

• The furniture I placed was within the reasonable boundaries of the rear of my house.
  • The building was not placed during an active RP situation.
  • I built it on property I have permission to.
  • There was no obscene shape or form.
  • The entrance that was blocked was a private walkway on MY property around MY house.
  • There was one solitary gate which when locked would prevent someone from driving my vehicle out. If I placed two, I couldn't get the vehicle back in but the gate was supported by the adjacent wall.

Evidence of rule breach:

The building did not encroach onto the dark public tarmac of the street. Everything light there is within the confines of my property.

c048a5f5f614348556a4e5318c0efe66.png

As for blocking the street, I will use this for context. The light grey is a very small fraction of the alleyway, you can drive a bus through that gap.

e8bbb6d842296660778d1f5d003cae14.png

Edited by GOAT

1 minute ago, DrizzyDre said:

@GOAT thanks for the report, please wait while the admin who placed this responds!

Pending staff member who put up the text.

There was no text. No note, no nothing.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

There was no text. No note, no nothing.

I do beg your pardon, I've misread. This will be pending staff member who removed your exterior building. 

I've just been made aware of this as well.

e9278234bad9812fa56b4bd245f7ecb9.png

The previous furniture was apparently told to be removed, but when I bought the house, there was no admin marker. I removed that furniture and placed my own when I bought the house yesterday. If this is the case, I would like the purchase to be reversed because I bought the house under the assumption that it could be extended.

I removed it. 

You can build there, just make the entrance realistically sized for the vehicle that was in there. Otherwise there is zero way it could have been driven out. One gate is not big enough to drive the car you had parked in there out and in. Someone had attempted to steal the vehicle within the walls and couldn't get the car through the small space, hense unrealistic.

1 minute ago, Archaeah said:

I removed it. 

You can build there, just make the entrance realistically sized for the vehicle that was in there. Otherwise there is zero way it could have been driven out. One gate is not big enough to drive the car you had parked in there out and in. Someone had attempted to steal the vehicle within the walls and couldn't get the car through the small space, hense unrealistic.

The issue I have with that is that I have to conform to the building regulations of staying on my property so I can't make the back any further out than I did. I also have walls on each side. Having two gates would allow me to leave, but one of the gates would not allow me to return my vehicle. So I placed a gate there with an opening. 

If the gate is locked in place, you can't drive the car through. If the gate is unlocked, you could which is why I spent a significant amount of time last night working on it.

If someone is trying to drive a vehicle through a steel gate and a wall, that's their issue, I'm not sure how much speed you could get in a confined garage to be able to RPly smash through those either. Hence why it was in my view realistic.

That being said, i can some what understand that.

What I cannot understand however, is destroying EVERY piece of furniture and leaving it to be stolen on the street. You could of simply removed two pieces and the car would of been free to go.

I would like to know from a Senior Admin, exactly what building parameters I have there, from the below screenshot. If it's unsatisfactory, then I would like to put in a refund request from the owner of the house before me, as the set-up he had was by your definition non rp as well and I bought the house on the understanding that it had additional space.

c048a5f5f614348556a4e5318c0efe66.png&key