Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Mariaaaa

Jimmy_Balanka, Siavash_Mahmoodi - (Bug Abuse, Possible MG, DM & maybe VDM)

Player(s) being reported: 30 & 15
Date of interaction reported: 11-01-2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1578744966

Your characters name: Valentina Salvatore

Other player(s) involved: ID 16

Specific rule(s) broken:

5. Hacking and Exploits

• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantage.

• Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums.

• Server scripts should not be exploited in any way to your advantage, e.g. circumventing AFK timer.

9. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information. 

• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

My friend (ID 16) and I were driving on a bike, then due to a desync hit with ID 30 I fly off the bike and get injured. We decide to RP it out instead of making an in-game bug report. Then ID 15 follows up a bit later and reverses after coming to a stand still. While my friend takes my gun off me ID 15 gets out the car and uses the point (B) animation to skip the gun withdraw animation. My friend instantly reacts and withdraws his gun as well, they both get in a gun fight and my friend manages to down him first. Then out of nowhere ID 30 returns with his car and runs over my friend injuring him, he then gets out and finishes my friend off, then he finishes me off as well meanwhile I did nothing to him I was just laying on the ground there. I do not have footage of my screen but logs will show together with the unix time stamp that he indeed finished me off. Furthermore I would like to point out the possible metagaming between ID 15 and ID 30, as you can see at 00:09 in the video ID 30's car continues driving towards the north. Then there was zero in game interaction coming from ID 15 when he reversed towards us, like informing his friend there was an injured person and one guy next to it and that he is going to rob them. Also don't forget the time elapsed between ID 30 leaving at high speeds at 00:09 and then returning at 00:40, of course he (ID 30) could've been waiting around the corner but also the fact that he came in with a high rate of speed it could meen he must've been rushing to help his friend.

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello is 15 here, as you can see I didn't press B when I was out of the car, I don't know actually what happend, but I was pressing n and m, and as you can see I started shooting when my animation on my screen finished I think it was internet issue from my side or that guy side, cause I didn't press B on my screen, And if you see the video at 0:35 I was shooting at somewhere else cause I had very bad lag on my internet.

And before that I called my friend to come back here again via Radio.

Hello and thank you for your report!

This will now be pending review by myself.

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• Siavash_Mahmoodi [ID 30] - Please explain your side of the story.
  • Jimmy_Balanka [ID 15] - Please explain your side of the story.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
PolarBlunk

Id 15 here. 

And On this video I was trying to hell him hands up and I don't know my voice is not coming on video and when I saw that he trying to pulls out his gun while my gun is pointed at him, I just started shooting at him.

And if see that on video my character was on B before my death and I don't actually why this happend to my character, 

My friend told to come back again there is 2 guy  we can, rob them, when i came back i saw they trying to kill my friend and then ran them over

Edited by sivash

This is ID 16 Are you telling me that in less then a sec you tell your friend in radio "to  come back  there is 2 guy  we can  rob them" , as everyone can see you wasnt touching your radio in the video as your id is clearly white all the time , and you telling me also that you aimed at me before i take out my gun we take out gun simultaniously because you bug abuse . if you doesnt , then my gun should be out before you , because i pick my gun at the time when you was getting off your car .

2 hours ago, Kris said:

@xJimmyx and @sivash - Do any of you have any evidence/video footage pertaining to this situation?

No, Don't think so, Should ask from Siavash.

2 hours ago, Mohamed Amine Jhidri said:

This is ID 16 Are you telling me that in less then a sec you tell your friend in radio "to  come back  there is 2 guy  we can  rob them" , as everyone can see you wasnt touching your radio in the video as your id is clearly white all the time , and you telling me also that you aimed at me before i take out my gun we take out gun simultaniously because you bug abuse . if you doesnt , then my gun should be out before you , because i pick my gun at the time when you was getting off your car .

No, At first when I saw you I called backup on radio and I was far away and out of range for you guys, and as you see, I stopped for some second to checking and telling.

Edited by xJimmyx

3 hours ago, Kris said:

@xJimmyx and @sivash - Do any of you have any evidence/video footage pertaining to this situation?

I don't save my video at that situation cause that wasn't wrong I think, When Jimmy Told me to come back i knew where is he and then i heard that there is shootout and i came with highspeed to ran over someone...

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• Unfortunately, most of the report involves and is based on speculation and assumptions, without concrete evidence. To me, it seems like a unfortunate series of events. I will try and explain my reasoning below the best possible. 
    • Bug abuse: With the evidence provided in this report, I can not accurately judge if he pressed B to gain an advantage. The timing with getting out of the car and having to press N to give demands, times with the moment the reported party pressed B, which are two keys that are close together and could easily be pressed on accident. No action.
    • Metagaming: The reported party was out of range, where I can not accurately see if the reported party used their radio or not. No action.
    • Deathmatching: Reviewing the evidence in the report and the statements, the original hit from ID 15 that caused the reporting party to fall of their bike is desync and does not seem to be for malicious intent. Later on with the shootout between the reporting party and the reported party is legitimate and does not break any rules. The reporting party and reported party both took out their weapons at approximately the same time, and both of your intentions were clearly displayed (i.e trying to defend yourself). No action.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
PolarBlunk

• Like 2