Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

firsty

ID 64 Powergaming+Possible Corruption without consent

Player(s) being reported:  ID64, a DoC guard
Date of interaction reported: 08-01-2020
Unix time stamp from HUD:  efa1d0467c.jpg

Your characters name: Jamal Jacksons

Other player(s) involved: None, I suppose.

Specific rule(s) broken:

Powergaming (PG)

Forceful roleplay that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is considered powergaming. Other players must be given a chance to roleplay outcomes of actions.

Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of powergaming.

All statements in /DO must be factually true in the roleplay as it sets grounds for roleplay.

Roleplay is required before forceful server commands which may be used without consent from the other party if they are unresponsive and not typing for 30 seconds or more. 

A player cannot use the faction management script to destroy a faction as it is OOC.

Government funded faction members must not abuse the salary system and must go off-duty when they are not performing their faction duties.

If you perform an action which will influence potential RP in the future, you must have OOC evidence of performing said RP. 

OOC evidence should consist of a recording or screenshot and it needs to be timestamped (/time).

RP would only be valid for 48 hours or until your character dies and NLR is triggered. The time limit does not apply to rule

"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

First of all, the blatant obvious PG from him teleporting me inside the cellblock, and then the corruption(that he did not want to say yes or no about in game) - Regarding him putting me in jail whilst unconscious. A screenshot I provided too, in terms of PG: Is him "teleporting"/using ghost medics as well. When there are no medics in the room + 200+players online, should be possible for him to call the actual MD.

I am pretty disappointed an official faction member can do all of this.. and find it acceptable, so I look forward to see your verdict..

5e452e82fa.jpg
Screenshot to back up my injury etc. And his lack there of, to treat it as well. To make the evidence later on, more understandable..

Evidence of rule breach:

Video of the teleportation, whilst I am unconscious in the wheelchair. So its both PG and corrupt. PG with the TP, and corrupt putting untreated inmates, who are also unconscious in jail.

https://streamable.com/w69q8

Screenshot 1: The medic/MD PG: (ID 64 PGing with invisible medics etc. with /dos.)

e340404290.jpg

- If anything else is needed let me know. Or check logs as well if you want to. 🙂  + ID64 already notified. I also heard people calling him herbert or butler, in case you wonder of my /alias

Edited by firsty

Thank you for creating this player report @firsty.

ID 64Herbert_Butler | @LeroySimpson - Please explain the reasoning for your actions within the provided evidence.
As well as being tagged on the forums, this player will be notified of this report in game.

The aforementioned player above will have 24 hours to respond or this report will be concluded with the evidence that has been provided.
Kind regards,
Emulsify.

Hey.

I'll go through the points above in order. I do not have any recording or evidence my end but most of the information in regards to my case can be seen in his screenshots/video.

When it comes to putting him inside the cellblock, if you were to look through our chat logs, he had previously said that he would be unable to stop anything I did  anyway due to the fact he was unconscious. In fact, there is no official RP to start a prison sentence. I had gone through the act of searching and changing him so all that was needed was to /prison him. If the video carried on a further five seconds, and even another twenty seconds, you would see me PMing him at least three times saying "Come back to the medbay to continue medic RP" to which he didn't answer. I saw no reason that I could not start his sentence as 1. The RP had been completed in regards to his processing and 2. he was unconscious and there was no reason we could not continue the RP after he was sentenced, letting him serve his sentence. Just because he's in medbay does not mean his sentence cannot start, there have been many times where I have used /prison inside the medbay and then got the person to come back for RP purposes.

As far as my corruption status goes, nothing I did was corrupt. If he was mentioning my medical skills, I informed him twice before it even started both in /b and in /do that I was not medically trained (this can be seen in the screenshots above). I also said I was not comfortable with removing an item from his anus but he kept commenting he would report me if I did not do the RP so I felt pressured into doing it. After I had removed the item from his anus he suddenly RPly freaked out and hit his head on the wall behind him, apparently creating a large hole in the back of his head, worsening his injuries. At this point I RPly removed my phone to google how to fix his injuries as even OOCly I have no clue how I'd deal with it. It was an oversight of mine, I should have called MD at this point but as the man had not provided any good RP I was reluctant to do so at this point, he had been spamming OOC about me being corrupt from the start. Both an SD and PD officer can atest to him being trouble from the start and I did not want to get other people involved as it seemed his sole intent was to report someone or get deathrp to skip his jail time. At one point during the medical RP, I left the medbay to deal with two inmates fighting, as I was the only officer on duty for the majority of this. When I did exit, I heard him ragdoll into a wall in an attempt to possibly injure himself properly.

The "ghost medics" are a thing that I have seen MD and DOC do before. When my throat was slit, no one at MD was able to perform the surgery to save me so they used the "gohst medics" to deal with it. I thought it was a very clever idea as although they were not able to RP the surgery, they let me continue the RP aftermath. Since then, myself and a few other DOC employees have done this at the DOC during both busy times and times when they were unsure how to deal with a situation medically, such as stomach injuries.

After the situation was over and he said he'd report me for the twentieth time, I began to do other things around the prison and he kept harassing me over /pm so I relogged so my ID would change and he would stop messaging me.

To be quite frank, the whole RP should have been voided to begin with. The reporter said he had an item hidden up his anus and when I asked OOCly, he was unable to provide screenshots and said that "he had done it half a week ago". After /report 1ing, I found out that RP would only last 2 days or less if he had died in that time. He was already threatening me at this point so I felt obliged to do the RP. I realise this is now a mistake and I should have denied it due to insufficient evidence.

EDIT:

I realised I did some have screenshots.

20200108214818_1.thumb.jpg.6261f676e91143c14732f6f412a5fa59.jpg

This one shows me telling him I'll OOCly bring him back to the medbay to continue the RP and he isn't interested in doing it, as well as he's OOCly insulting me with "gtfo".

20200108213200_1.thumb.jpg.dbdfa52a90b35ee6fa33dc90dafb9190.jpg

This one shows me engaged with the roleplay just before he jumped back his hit his head after seeing my gloves with poop and blood on them.

Edited by LeroySimpson
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The main theory behind corruption.. Is regarding you placing a person into a prison uniform, and jailing them.. While they're unconscious.. I mean how am I supposed to serve a sentence, while having a bone fracture, bleeding from my skull and being unconscious, hmf?) How is that not absurd and upmost corrupt. (And then the PG, with the teleportation with it as well. In regards to that: You're supposed to put them inside the cell block before you even /jail - But it's more problematic the fact, that you allow yourself to imprison unconscious people, even putting clothes on them as they are goddamn unconscious - So if you do not have corruption approval, I do not see how you should be allowed to do this. Even if you do, it's absurd and makes no sense. 

The Medic thing wasn't primarily "corruption", that is more pointed towards powergaming. Why? Because you've the possibility to call medics, but you did not. And just chose to spawn invisible medics, and there was no roleplay behind it either. There were 200+ online, so I don't see why a MD call would've been that far fetched. Just because OOC it seemed like you didn't know what to do about the situation, does not mean you have to PG and become corrupt.

And why are you ooc walking into cellblock, you're supposed to remain IC at all times, unless instructed by admins. You chose to finish the RP with the blatant PG and corruption, so I chose to take it here instead.

Edited by firsty

Could you give a proper response, or just leave it to the staff team?

What do you mean by whole footage before entering DOC. This all occurred inside the prison, what excuses are you trying to make. Could you maybe elaborate about, how the "gtfo" is an insult as well? And why are you dodging everything else in the posts written? I just told you the theory behind the corruption, placing people in jail while bleeding and unconscious. Apparently you find this acceptable? How do you not see this as corrupt. If even OOCly allowed, I might question. 

Okay, so I guess you choose to dodge it. Await staff team then. I don't know why you cannot answer any of it, although. You claim I OOC insult you, could you please explain why then? It is also prohibited to OOC lie as well, so what's going on. And it's interesting, you do not want to comment about putting prison attire onto dying people, then tossing them in jail+the PG teleport behind it.. and somehow don't think that involves either PG/Corruption..

But let admins decide, I guess.

Edited by firsty

Hello and thank you again for creating this player report.

I would first like to thank everyone who responded with their side of the story and for explaining their actions which can be seen in the provided evidence. After extensively reviewing the provided evidence and taking into account the responses, I have come to a conclusion.

There will be no punishments.

I am now going to explain the reasoning behind the lack of punishment and what led myself to this conclusion. In the provided evidence, it can be seen that the reported party was attempting to roleplay with the player. To the best of their knowledge they were responding correctly to the medical roleplay, however they may not have had a full understanding of what actions to take in certain medical situations ICly and OOCly. Hence getting the reporting party changed along with other things.
Secondly, by placing the player in prison, they did not Powergame. The reason they were teleported was due to script limitations as the reported party could not start the sentence from that location.

Finally, I would like to address the report guidelines:
“Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit. Consider if you could possibly teach this player or if you've tried to come to a resolution on your own. Reporting another player should be reserved for your final options when a rule breach has occurred. Always try to teach other players in the community, especially with newer players, as well as help them truly understand your point of view prior to simply reporting them if something doesn't go your way.”
This heavily applies to this situation, if you do not feel that that roleplay was adequate you could contact the faction leaders OOCly insead of creating a player report.

This report is denied and archived.
Kind regards,
Emulsify.