ID 80 ( Fear RP )

Player(s) being reported: ID 80
Date of interaction reported: 07/01/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 64 | 1578423882

Your characters name: Ace Wilson

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle in an active shootout more than once without the intent of protecting a friend, fleeing with it, or using it as cover.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

The player had a gun to his head he was given multiple demands to drop the weapon and i did threaten him that i will kill if he does not drop the gun in which he responds with "come take it from me" showing no fear for his life.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/infkj

Edited by Rycka40

Hello i am involved in this situation i am ID 14.

As far as i know this is a roleplay server and that was really poor roleplay. Here is a video of an admin telling my friend to "either roleplay or gtfo"

And also in the video the reporting party said "You have 20 seconds to drop your weapon" and then after 5 or so seconds you proceeded to kill him.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Please keep your replies on subject. The video you have provided is not pertinent to this report, and would require a separate player report if you wish to pursue it. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

Hello,

Please keep your replies on subject. The video you have provided is not pertinent to this report, and would require a separate player report if you wish to pursue it. 

Thank you. 

How is my replie not on subject, It is the same scenario?

I will also add again that the reporting party said "You have 20 seconds to drop your weapon" and then after 5 or so seconds the reporting party proceeded to kill him.

• Like 2

Hello, I have decided to conclude this report with the following

Joe_Wilds - Non-RP punishment

ID 80 was given the demand to drop his gun, he failed to comply to the demand and as such was killed. He argued with the individuals pointing a gun at him to take the gun from him, but continued to fail to comply to their demands when they made it clear they want him to drop the gun. 

The reporting party is only required to give a reasonable amount of time for his demands to be met, which he did. Between the first demand ordering ID 80 to drop his gun to executing him the reporting party had gave ID 80 a full 30 seconds to comply, he failed to do so and as such was killed. What is said in IC chat, in this case "you have 20 seconds" is not relevant to the rule, as the reporting party had already been given ID 80 a reasonable amount of time to comply, criminals are not expected to be reasonable IC'ly or be fair IC'ly. 

@Joeypoppins As for your video on the admin, as I said, it is not pertinent to this report, so take it to another player report if you wish to complain about it. 

Report Accepted

Regards,
Aldari_Tagril