Osvaldon

[1.0.9] [2017-07-18] ECLIPSE Roleplay

Thanks devs  putting lots of work in I'm  sure its not easy. Thank you guys for  being awesome if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be having fun after work for 3 months so thanks again for everything you all have  put into this.

Edited by Cooksley

17 hours ago, PatrickJr said:

Gonna have to agree with you, I'm worried after working hard farming and then someone just comes over and steals it. luckily it's not really happened with me, it nearly did but I said it was my stuff and he was cool with it, giving it me back. Another issue I faced with when trying to spawn the transport vehicle it would just despawn straight away, thankfully a nice farmer was kind enough to let me use his Speedo and a few people even helped load it up for me.

I genuinely have fun on this server, As I said I really love the way you're able to interact with stuff like putting your stuff in the back of a van or unloading money great server to be honest, great work devs ♥

I would like to have a small Sheriffs department. It can be 10 members, where 3 members would be online at all time, something like that. Or that one side job can be been a guard...

Edited by Pertinax

2 hours ago, Shalami said:

or farmes can pay for protection, that will work to.

This... and now we can officialy open official faction as Marryweather or some kind of official security... Where you getting payed as official faction and ppl hire you for really small price (( cos getting money from goverment for it ))

• Upvote 2