Kittuh

ID 119 & ID 3 FearRP

Player(s) being reported: 119, 3
Date of interaction reported: 2020-01-05
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1578250554

Your characters name: Andrey Norrwood

Other player(s) involved: Cjeet Blitz, Kofi Attah, and many others.

Specific rule(s) broken:

"

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle in an active shootout more than once without the intent of protecting a friend, fleeing with it, or using it as cover.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

As they were trying rob our friend and after got shot immediatly started informing their friends on radio. while attackers was near them.

Evidence of rule breach:

After reviewing the report and the associated submitted evidence, further response and clarification is needed from all players listed below. 

Anthony_Ferrara | ID 119 @Essentialant - Along with your side of events, please explain why you, when surrounded by your attackers, briefly use your radio? Please be advised that any and all evidence from your perspective would be greatly beneficial and appreciated.

Tony_Baboni | ID 3 @Neophite - Along with your side of events, please explain why you, when surrounded by your attackers, briefly use your radio? Please be advised that any and all evidence from your perspective would be greatly beneficial and appreciated.

The above mentioned players will also be notified in game as appropriate and will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

@Fa1N & Aldarine

Edited by Aldarine

Hello Tony Baboni here, sorry I don’t have a recording but if I did it would look like that. But why I did this is because when you are injured you typically have 2 options call medic or cops for help, or bleed out and die in this situation I didn’t have time to call the medic nor police but I was presented with a 3rd option and that was to radio for back up as you saw I did so fearing for the lives of mine and my other gang members I had warned them about the incoming threat hoping they could get to me before my life was ended. 

i as well dont have a recording because i was not notified i was being reported. but i was being shot by multiple AK's knowing i was going to die so in my last breath i warned my friends. there was nothing left to fear for i have been shot and was bleeding out. i used my radio because i was already shot. also i was not given any demands, the rules dont state that when in a shootout you cant use your radio while injured.

Edited by Essentialant

Also as it states in the rules before you report someone on the forums you must
“Attempt to inform the reported player(s) of the report through tagging or screenshots of telling them via PM they have been reported.
Failure to use the proper format will result in an immediate closing of the report without investigation.” We didn’t record this because we didn’t think it would be reported because we were never informed that we were being reported

Also I find it interesting that no one spoke on radio yet you all knew the exact time to come out and ambush us even though you yourself didn’t have a good view until we started robbing your friend

@Neophite - Thank you for providing your side of the story as requested by myself. Please refrain from further comments unless critical to the report. We will be back with you shortly after reviewing all the information.

Thank you kindly.

Hello and thank you for the Player Report again.

After reading all the responses and watching the video we have come to a following conclusion:

Player ID 119 Anthony_Ferrara will receive punishment for Non RP | Offence #2 | Fear RP.

Player ID 3 Tony_Baboni will each receive a punishment for Non RP | Offence #1 | Fear RP.

As seen in the submitted video evidence as well as confirmed by your statements, you each used your radio to inform your allies of the events that were occurring after you were shot and subsequently injured. The issue with using your radio in this situation is that even though you were downed and actively bleeding out, you should still value your life, not take action that would result in your attackers fully ending your life. When your life is still in direct danger (ie: your armed attackers just inches from you and still actively paying attention to you), you do not have a 3rd option of calling for backup. You both demonstrated no regard for the last remaining seconds/minutes of your life and by knowingly performing actions that effectively resulted in your demise due to lack of fear, you are receiving this punishment. As you said yourself, you knew you were gonna die/spawn back at the hospital, so you told information to your gang members so they can come and help you, when I don't think you would do the same thing if this situation occurred in real life.

Regards,

faiN & @Aldarine.

Report Accepted & Locked.

• Like 1