Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

sophy16

Compensation for the Security Leak

I think we should get some kind of apology compensation such as a fixed credit amount  or something else as a small "sorry" for the security leak from today.

Big -1. Seriously? This wasn't their fault and in my opinion they compensated enough by apologizing. On top of that, nothing that important was leaked, just passwords that can easily be changed. Do you see Facebook paying people from data breaches?

• Upvote 1

You did get an apology in Discord under the #announcements.
An apology was issued, however, such breach is not our fault, it was not Eclipse Staff fault since there are a lot of big big agencies that are being hacked successfully everyday. It can happen to anyone and leaching off of it is just a no. -1.

As much as I love free stuff, and the fact that I was kind of hurt because some of the certain stuff leaked...this is distasteful. Nobody in the staff would ever want the leak. It's just one of those things that has happened. 

If you want something free, here. Free advice, change your ECRP passwords and email passwords. 🧠

Look if they decide to do some form of compensation, im all up for it, whether it be credits or a giveaway or whatever. But until this causes people harm, it is not something to request compensation for.

You'd be surprised how much of your account information is actually sold by companies you trust. Oh, and you already agreed to it just by using their service. No apologies from them, and you still get nothing from them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.