Goaldan

Import Changes

On 3/15/2020 at 2:09 PM, CallumMontie said:

There is no point changing this script anymore as it has been disabled fully and declared an "IC issue" 

Criminals now have no way to acquire illegal weaponry, and can only acquire pistols via abusing legal gun stores. 

Even after making "ic attempts" to contact poeple involved in supplying, they were all ignored. Criminals have now lost yet another core piece of their rp and can do nothing about it. 

In now way is it realistic or immersive that the largest gangs in the server can't even acquire a pistol, let alone higher caliber guns. 

This is actually true? That is ridiculous.

• Like 2

I really dont understand what were supposed to do or expected to do, especially since we and WCA got access to import there should be a bigger supply of weaponry, not absolutely NOTHING.

There is no point changing this script anymore as it has been disabled fully and declared an "IC issue" 

Now onto my next point, i don't understand how this is an IC issue.

So we have no contact with the "gun dealer" (who doesn't even exist) so like who are we supposed to reach out to? What are we expected to do?

This is an "IC" issue which we basically have no control of whatsoever.

It's slowly getting hard to get .50 ammo, this is a bit stupid in my opinion, the biggest gangs in the city should be the ones controlling the amount of weapons and supplies, but we have none at the moment, and as i mentioned earlier we can't do anything IC.

Edited by InvestedCereal
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.