Anarchy

Don't hate me but...

5 minutes ago, BallinByNature said:

Yep, it's against the rules. Nope he's not held to a lower standard and yes he's aware of it. In what way do you think Krazed has been disrespectful OOC?

When I told him that applicants were waiting to be interviewed in the lobby of the LSPD he said "Excuse me? You can wait for me to be finished." If I said that to him, I for sure would have been blown the fuck out and probably banned. Ask Lord Pepe, he can corroborate. Krazed is notorious for being an asshole.

Edit: This was in faction chat, which is OOC.

Edited by Kevin_Green
Clarification

23 minutes ago, BallinByNature said:

He's absolutely correct - Admins are in charge of enforcing the rules whether it be them whom is the victim of the rule violation or not. 

If it is borderline they would typically ask or consult other admins however if you legitimately break a rule (disrespect, metagaming, or powergaming) they're not going to let it happen. 

If you have a situation where you believed you didn't break a rule but an admin said you did break a rule and they were the victim, report them with evidence that shows they punished you wrongly. 

You are basically asking us to take YOUR word for it as a player instead of trusting staff whom were put in their because they show maturity and trustworthiness regularly.

Any role play server is going to have he said she said battles, but if you think Staff is being abusive you're going to have to show us. No one is going to kick a member of support staff out because a player said he did something wrong and provides 0 evidence JUST as we wouldn't ban you for VDM just because another player says you did it unless they can provide evidence.

You hardly need an external drive to record things - Shadow play you can set it to delete automatically and only save a specific amount of time upon your key press. I suggest you just get more familiar with using it. If you're not willing to take evidence of something happening then you're not really all that concerned about the issue in my opinion. If what you say is true and it's rampant and happens daily etc etc then it should be quite simple for you to provide some proof of it.

Instead we're met with proof of admins responding to disrespect appropriately and you somehow believe you have a right to play here & be disrespectful to staff and that's just not the case.

just here my friend @ballinfornature, but like i say, im wrong you guys are right, sorry :(.

9 minutes ago, Kevin_Green said:

When I told him that applicants were waiting to be interviewed in the lobby of the LSPD he said "Excuse me? You can wait for me to be finished." If I said that to him, I for sure would have been blown the fuck out and probably banned. Ask Lord Pepe, he can corroborate. Krazed is notorious for being an asshole.

Edit: This was in faction chat, which is OOC.

Oh I see, you're referring to a time when I had multiple people telling me there's interviews waiting in which I was completely aware of. Why would you even approach me on an OOC level to let me know people are waiting for interviews which are IC? That's metagaming in itself, so please prior to making accusations of me being disrespectful at the very least make sure you're following the rules of RP. Just so you are aware you literally just insulted me on your last post so honestly what are you doing? 

6 minutes ago, Krazed said:

Oh I see, you're referring to a time when I had multiple people telling me there's interviews waiting in which I was completely aware of. Why would you even approach me on an OOC level to let me know people are waiting for interviews which are IC? That's metagaming in itself, so please prior to making accusations of me being disrespectful at the very least make sure you're following the rules of RP.

1. I was rightfully kicked for accidental metagaming, and I stopped afterwards.

2. How is that relevant? If I had not metagamed, would you have been allowed to say that? Once again, admins are held to a lower standard because they are allowed to power trip (not really "they", just you specifically) when they feel slighted.

Edited by Kevin_Green

6 minutes ago, Kevin_Green said:

1. I was rightfully kicked for accidental metagaming, and I stopped afterwards.

2. How is that relevant? If I had not metagamed, would you have been allowed to say that? Once again, admins are held to a lower standard because they are allowed to power trip (not really "they", just you specifically) when they feel slighted.

You came to me with IC information on an OOC level as I stated, therefore I won't really give you the time of day based off that fact. Once again, you just insulted me by directly calling me a notorious asshole via your previous post. Can you please explain to me how you think it's justified to insult me within a post where you're trying to get your point across that I am apparently "disrespectful". Take a look at yourself prior to making accusations of such nature Kevin Green. I will no longer be responding to any of your posts as your points are extremely invalid.

18 minutes ago, Shalami said:

just here my friend @ballinfornature, but like i say, im wrong you guys are right, sorry :(.

It's sort of apparent you don't fully understand the English language and the way the word "you" was used here in a hypothetical scenario which again, wasn't aimed at Carter Shalami personally just because you feel it so.

Second time it's meant as you all, anyone whom has claimed they've been wronged but has failed to provide proof, or you as in the original poster.

I'm not going to post here anymore because it's just turned into a logic, grammar, and ethics lesson at this point.

Okay, my view is coming from experience of owning a Top 20 (World) DayZ SA server. 

When I was "On-Duty" as Admin, I did NOT play. I sat near Berezino, invisible, watching the Real-Time logs for someone to type "!admin" and then type their problem. If anyone said Hacker, even if it wasn't a !admin call, I instantly teleported there and started to investigate, while invisible. Keep in mind, I confirmed hackers by staying invisible but not god mode, so I could still be hit by an Aimbot. If they hit me even once (Obviously confirming that it wasn't a stray bullet), I perma banned them and reported their Steam ID and GUID to Battleye and VAC. 

When I wasn't On-Duty, i played as normal. No Admin menu or logs open. But I had another admin on just in case (Which was my Co-Owner). 

Our server was popular because we were one of the only servers that ACTUALLY had active Admins. We actually punished people for breaking the server and DayZ SA Rules and most of all, we NEVER used Admin abilities to give us an advantage when we are OFF DUTY. We were just another player. We also would never switch to Admin mode when "questionably" killed and ban the player because of "Reasons". 

I was very strict when it came to Admin Abuse reports. If ANY of my admins were reported for Admin Abuse, i would investigate the time and date of the report and look at RCON, Logs, and Command Logs to verify whether or not my admin was abusing his power. If he was, I would suspend him for a few days AS A WARNING. Players like to see when they are taken seriously and not just brushed aside.

I have seen MULTIPLE cases on the reports forums of players REQUIRED to provide evidence. Though when you switch to the appeals, 9/10 posts that were banned by an admin, and not player reported, the admins NEVER supplied their evidence to prove the defendant wrong. I find it not only unprofessional, but hypocritical to require evidence from people and yet not post any yourself and expect people to take your word for it.

Maybe some of the Admins aren't properly trained on how to use the power they have been granted, power is fucking addicting, I know, but you have to realize that when you are an Admin, you are the Immune System to the server and the players are the blood and oxygen that allow you to live. 

Now for the Police force... You need to rework them a bit. Considering I studied law for quite a bit, and know several public defenders, I can tell you that your PD violate so many rights and powergame, it's no wonder why people hate the police on the server... 

1: There is no Freedom of Speech - You literally cannot say anything offensive to a cop, or even defend yourself verbally otherwise you will be arrested.

2. Powergaming - Personally, I have only seen ONE Instance of a cop NOT powergaming, and that was from a Cadet.. Who let me follow her freely to the police station and when I objected to my accusations, she requested a supervisor (As you would IRL). Granted the outcome was still kinda dull, I was able to use my voice to defend myself for once. Something that has become a delicacy as of late.

3. Cops use excessive force almost 80% of the time. - For one, you CANNOT DETAIN someone for no reason, and I'm sorry, but "For my safety" isn't valid. You have to have Probable Cause to detain someone AND you have to tell them what it is. Otherwise, you are violating their privacy. I have been Tased and Detained for Calling the Cops after i SAVED a cop that was just ran over from a feeling Suspect, and then arrested. You also CANNOT use LIVE ammunition until you are either given permission OR see a firearm on the suspect. Otherwise, it's classified as MURDER.

There are other things I can list, but I feel like this has gone on for a bit now lol.

To sum it up:

I respect the Admins and the quality gameplay they provide for us. However, I think they should have alternate accounts that are not ADMINS and if they want to play, they can play on those. NO ADMIN should have a playable character that runs a business/faction. There are too many risks of Admin Abuse.

The PD needs to be restructured. I suggest actually listing what police force and laws you are trying to emulate. Because if you are basing your PD off the US PD...your own officers are breaking a LOT of rights and laws.

EDIT:

Also, insulting the intelligence of someone is childish. English isn't a native language to a lot of people and English is a pain in the ass to learn when you don't speak it. 

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Upvote 6

I just got put in admin jail because I escaped from the police by jumping off the pier and simply waiting for the helicopter to go away then swimming to shore, right in the middle of this when I was almost to biggs I got put in jail and fined 20k all because an admin could not accept that I got away from the police.

5 minutes ago, owen gardiner said:

I just got put in admin jail because I escaped from the police by jumping off the pier and simply waiting for the helicopter to go away then swimming to shore, right in the middle of this when I was almost to biggs I got put in jail and fined 20k all because an admin could not accept that I got away from the police.

You forgot to mention you stunt jumped your motorcycle off the pier and that's why Dutchprojectz placed the non-rp punishment on you. Don't leave out key information when you're trying to jump on the bandwagon against staff.

4 minutes ago, Krazed said:

You forgot to mention you stunt jumped your motorcycle off the pier and that's why Dutchprojectz placed the non-rp punishment on you. Don't leave out key information when you're trying to jump on the bandwagon against staff.

Can you provide evidence? 

25 minutes ago, Nubbsauce said:

Okay, my view is coming from experience of owning a Top 20 (World) DayZ SA server. 

When I was "On-Duty" as Admin, I did NOT play. I sat near Berezino, invisible, watching the Real-Time logs for someone to type "!admin" and then type their problem. If anyone said Hacker, even if it wasn't a !admin call, I instantly teleported there and started to investigate, while invisible. Keep in mind, I confirmed hackers by staying invisible but not god mode, so I could still be hit by an Aimbot. If they hit me even once (Obviously confirming that it wasn't a stray bullet), I perma banned them and reported their Steam ID and GUID to Battleye and VAC. 

When I wasn't On-Duty, i played as normal. No Admin menu or logs open. But I had another admin on just in case (Which was my Co-Owner). 

Our server was popular because we were one of the only servers that ACTUALLY had active Admins. We actually punished people for breaking the server and DayZ SA Rules and most of all, we NEVER used Admin abilities to give us an advantage when we are OFF DUTY. We were just another player. We also would never switch to Admin mode when "questionably" killed and ban the player because of "Reasons". 

I was very strict when it came to Admin Abuse reports. If ANY of my admins were reported for Admin Abuse, i would investigate the time and date of the report and look at RCON, Logs, and Command Logs to verify whether or not my admin was abusing his power. If he was, I would suspend him for a few days AS A WARNING. Players like to see when they are taken seriously and not just brushed aside.

I have seen MULTIPLE cases on the reports forums of players REQUIRED to provide evidence. Though when you switch to the appeals, 9/10 posts that were banned by an admin, and not player reported, the admins NEVER supplied their evidence to prove the defendant wrong. I find it not only unprofessional, but hypocritical to require evidence from people and yet not post any yourself and expect people to take your word for it.

Maybe some of the Admins aren't properly trained on how to use the power they have been granted, power is fucking addicting, I know, but you have to realize that when you are an Admin, you are the Immune System to the server and the players are the blood and oxygen that allow you to live. 

Now for the Police force... You need to rework them a bit. Considering I studied law for quite a bit, and know several public defenders, I can tell you that your PD violate so many rights and powergame, it's no wonder why people hate the police on the server... 

1: There is no Freedom of Speech - You literally cannot say anything offensive to a cop, or even defend yourself verbally otherwise you will be arrested.

2. Powergaming - Personally, I have only seen ONE Instance of a cop NOT powergaming, and that was from a Cadet.. Who let me follow her freely to the police station and when I objected to my accusations, she requested a supervisor (As you would IRL). Granted the outcome was still kinda dull, I was able to use my voice to defend myself for once. Something that has become a delicacy as of late.

3. Cops use excessive force almost 80% of the time. - For one, you CANNOT DETAIN someone for no reason, and I'm sorry, but "For my safety" isn't valid. You have to have Probable Cause to detain someone AND you have to tell them what it is. Otherwise, you are violating their privacy. I have been Tased and Detained for Calling the Cops after i SAVED a cop that was just ran over from a feeling Suspect, and then arrested. You also CANNOT use LIVE ammunition until you are either given permission OR see a firearm on the suspect. Otherwise, it's classified as MURDER.

There are other things I can list, but I feel like this has gone on for a bit now lol.

To sum it up:

I respect the Admins and the quality gameplay they provide for us. However, I think they should have alternate accounts that are not ADMINS and if they want to play, they can play on those. NO ADMIN should have a playable character that runs a business/faction. There are too many risks of Admin Abuse.

The PD needs to be restructured. I suggest actually listing what police force and laws you are trying to emulate. Because if you are basing your PD off the US PD...your own officers are breaking a LOT of rights and laws.

As stated to everyone else who has made similar accusations surrounding staff/players/LSPD provide evidence to support these claims and we'll investigate it thoroughly. As for your accusations made against PD that's an IC issue and should be handled via internal affairs on the government website with your EVIDENCE provided. If you studied law quite a bit you should be aware of how much weight evidence holds as oppose to just accusing people/factions with nothing on hand. I am baffled by the audacity of every individual to come and continuously make claims but have nothing to provide in terms of direct evidence against individuals/situations.

1 minute ago, Krazed said:

how does that make any difference? I jumped off with my bike so I could get farther into the ocean its not like I was jumping off a huge ramp and dropping like 100 feet, I just fell like 15 feet into water with my bike breaking my fall.

Just now, owen gardiner said:

how does that make any difference? I jumped off with my bike so I could get farther into the ocean its not like I was jumping off a huge ramp and dropping like 100 feet, I just fell like 15 feet into water with my bike breaking my fall.

1 minute ago, Nubbsauce said:

Can you provide evidence? 

There's your evidence sir. He admitted it himself.

20 minutes ago, Krazed said:

As stated to everyone else who has made similar accusations surrounding staff/players/LSPD provide evidence to support these claims and we'll investigate it thoroughly. As for your accusations made against PD that's an IC issue and should be handled via internal affairs on the government website with your EVIDENCE provided. If you studied law quite a bit you should be aware of how much weight evidence holds as oppose to just accusing people/factions with nothing on hand. I am baffled by the audacity of every individual to come and continuously make claims but have nothing to provide in terms of direct evidence against individuals/situations.

I wasn't pissy about the PD things and Im not going to appeal it. I was just stating my, and a lot of other player's, experiences, without naming names.

Oh and I understand GREATLY how evidence can weigh in, but besides people admitting things themselves out of anger, where is 90% of your guys's evidence when you ban someone and they try to appeal it? 

Sometimes I am shocked on how some of the admin related situations were handled. Sometimes never replying to an appeal until after the ban date is up (Shrugging it off), to insulting players intelligence and abilities when admins feel insulted or under attack. Coming from experience, always be professional. No matter what. If they are cursing at you and blah blah bah, so what. Listen to them, there is a reason behind their anger. If they cannot speak english well, all you have to say is: "Look, in our rules it states that this is an English speaking server, and the players must understand, and speak legible english. If english is your 2nd/3rd/4th language, I understand, but the rules have to be fallowed."

You quell their anger with REASON, not insults. 

EDIT:

Also, don't shrug people aside by saying "File a Report", "Provide Evidence", when someone is making points that A LOT of people agree on. When a majority of the players agree to statements like these, you are Guilty by Association.

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Krazed said:

but your only evidence is your voice, so ?.

4 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

It's sort of apparent you don't fully understand the English language and the way the word "you" was used here in a hypothetical scenario which again, wasn't aimed at Carter Shalami personally just because you feel it so.

Second time it's meant as you all, anyone whom has claimed they've been wronged but has failed to provide proof, or you as in the original poster.

I'm not going to post here anymore because it's just turned into a logic, grammar, and ethics lesson at this point.

And you really think, that as a staff, that’s the polite way to talk to a user that obesely don’t speak English good ? and don’t bs me, you where referring to me, you even quote the external HD argument I say.

Is not funny anymore to play on this server because police think this is a life simulator game. This is a RP game, today I can kill a police, tomorrow we go on a off road trip together THIS IS A FUKING RP GAME !!!.

12 minutes ago, Shalami said:

And you really think, that as a staff, that’s the polite way to talk to a user that obesely don’t speak English good ? and don’t bs me, you where referring to me, you even quote the external HD argument I say.

Is not funny anymore to play on this server because police think this is a life simulator game. This is a RP game, today I can kill a police, tomorrow we go on a off road trip together THIS IS A FUKING RP GAME !!!.

GTA V is a game. Eclipse is an RP server. The key word is RP.

I don't see why this thread should remain open. If you have an individual complaint I'd encourage you to make a new thread. All issues in this thread have been addressed time and time again.

8 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

I'm not really following how saying an applicant can wait for an interview until he is finished with his current task is disrespectful either... Sounds like you're just getting triggered by him calling you on metagaming and not being overly friendly while you're breaking the rules.

The admins: We are a mature group of individuals entrusted to police the server and ourselves for some reason. If Krazed really did piss of dozens of people, where is the proof?

Also the Admins: Lol fuck your proof nigga stop being such a triggered faget

It's a shame that harmdone and the rest of the developers work so hard to develop new content at a pace much faster than the rest only to have it be ruined by a non-contributing clique that's online like 8 hours a day, desperate to emulate a sense of authority over a video game that they can't get in the real world.

You know why no one complains about Lord Pepe, even though he's banned plenty of people? He's not a cunt. He's 17 but unlike the rest of you he doesn't have to reiterate how mature he is because people can tell. He doesn't feel the need to remind people that he's a superior. You should strive to emulate him, not just in-game but when you eventually log off the game and have experiences interacting with real people. 

• Upvote 2