Anarchy

Don't hate me but...

Anarchy....
First of all, my position as an Admin and that as the Chief of Police are completely not related. When I go on admin duty, I could legitimately care less if you're a cop or a player, if you've broken the rules you'll get punished. Officers are punished all the time and if you ask them a lot of them say we are TOO strict sometimes but rules are posted for all to see and for all to follow.

It's no coincidence that staff & lead of factions both illegal and legal will be coexisting because the best role players rise to the leadership positions of their factions (or should) and they also have a proven track record of following the rules, implementing rules, and ensuring they're followed. That being said I think it's a real shame to say that because someone took up the role of an administrator in order to facilitate RP and facilitate the community / players would have his own RP hindered or not be allowed to role play a specific role weather it be a prostitute or a gang leader or a government leader.

I do see a lot of valid points regarding legal factions and their autonomy to manage their own faction members but if they are not doing so then that is when server staff steps in - when it becomes a problem where your faction is not even coming close to performing the necessary tasks that they're being paid by the government (server staff) to do. I don't necessarily see it as stepping in from an OOC standpoint, but perhaps instead of OOC bans they can issue IC suspensions / terminations to those who can't properly perform their duties. I would personally rather see a player relieved of his duty for failing to fulfill it than not allowed to play the server entirely. 

I don't know where your rumor started, but which "actions" specifically are speaking for themselves? You cite a LOT of general unfair actions but you've yet to state who has done these things, when, or provide any evidence that they have done these things.

I could certainly say there's a rumor going around that "many citizens in the community feel the police are under funded in their government pay checks" but where is the logic? Where is the evidence? WHere is the math? Where is the actual explanation of a specific incident? You're just grasping at straws. If admins are so abusive why do you not have any evidence?

Yes, freedom of speech exists, and you won't be prosecuted by law for anything you say here, trust me we do not care that much. However, no staff member is going to tolerate you disrespecting anyone under the guise of free speech. We're here as a community to play a game IC, and OOC we should all be willing to be professional with and courteous to. If that's how you want to be treated then you should treat the admins the same way, very simple. You are allowed to have an opinion, you're allowed to not like someone, however you're not allowed to spam general chats with negative view points, complain excessively, swear at or speak in a vulgar manor, in public chats. That's not freedom of speech that's just you touting freedom of speech as a free pass to be a general nuisance to admins and the rest of the community. Freedom of speech says you wont be prosecuted by law for saying an opinion but that certainly doesn't mean people can't extremely disagree with what you say, dislike what you say, and even punish you for misrepresenting something in a false light or take away a privilege if you can not speak respectfully and act within the rules enforced in order to have a privilege.

I'm the Chief of Police and I assure you whatever your view's of the PD faction that the PD has the highest standard of role play on the entire server and that I will personally hold any officer accountable for breaking server rules, or not fulfiling his duties as a Police Officer. Instead of saying "I literally seen a guy get arrested for X because he was Y" why not just provide evidence of this, handle this IN CHARACTER and report the officer to internal affairs? If you could name the officer I can tell you if there was an Internal Affairs report but I personally oversee every single IA report and this was not one of them.

Sorry but I am literally here checking my inbox every day for any IC / OOC reports on my officers and thoroughly checking them to ensure our standards, so excuse me when I am a little bit dismissive when people say they're "super corrupt and power hungry" when I've literally opened my inbox to anyone whom has an issue with them and not a single one of the people who go straight to OOC chats / OOC forums to complain can produce a video or evidence of wrongdoing. The people who actually get mistreated simply complain in character and there have been multiple suspensions, discharges, etc, as a result of IA reports.

Kevin Green...

Just as I said to Anarchy, if you got any proof of a cop attempting to arrest you for saying "fuck da po-lice" please provide it. Now, if an officer said you're under arrest and hasn't told you why yet and you're just assuming it was because you said "fuck da po-lice" well, that happens a lot. Cops aren't going to provide you with a proper explanation while you're a literal threat to their safety... I have PERSONALLY gotten out of crimes specifically because I cooperated with a cop whom I thought had me dead to rights and it turned out he didn't have sufficient evidence, and vice versa I have PERSONALLY gotten in trouble for things I didn't think I was guilty of but after learning the Officer had information of a prior event that he certainly did have an IC reason to treat me the way he treated me even though I didn't understand so OOCly at the exact time. This happens all the time in real life too. 

If you have evidence of someone disrespecting / swearing at you OOC, feel free to post a player report and it will be handled the same way they would handle receipt of disrespect personally.

Shalami...

Stating your opinion or being unhappy with something is one thing, immediately going to a PUBLIC chat with something you didn't like that specifically happened to you in attempts to fire up the community or incite hatred (as the screen shot shows was their reasoning) why not simply post in the suggestions thread where the public can give their input WILLINGLY or stay in-character, and tell every person you see in character about how you were mis-treated, in attempts to change the community IC. Way too often it happens where someone doesn't like something IC and goes instantly into OOC discord with "OMFG POLICE / ADMINS ARE THE WORST!" without any evidence of any wrong doing, this thread is pretty much that.

We value every single player here, weather you personally feel valued or not, I can't say. No one is banning you for an opinion on the thread. Shalami do you have any proof of police metagaming in anyway? Please send it to me.

Admins shouldn't be allowed to play the server?!? I'm sorry that's a load of crap lmao. So because a person decides to help enforce the rules they shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the server they're helping facilitate? I understand your opinion is that they're not doing that, but a rule like that is just ridiculous in my opinion. Again if you have any evidence what so ever of an admin abusing his /admin duties OR a police officer abusing his faction duties, please post it, otherwise your statements unfortunately are just that, unproven statements. 

Williman...
All day you see reports of police metagaming and powergaming? Ok, do any of those reports contain evidence? Can you provide any evidence? K... I could personally report your faction every single day too, that doesn't mean you've done anything wrong.

I think asking you to not say "fuck you" is not that much and is hardly asking for some immense respect, we simply ask there's no DISrespect.

On top of that, yes, a new criminal update came with some bugs that will be patched, and you're more than welcome to take evidence of any loss due to those glitches and report it to assist development in finding and patching the bugs. Please feel free to post in 'Report an Issue section. Thanks.

To be frank, based on your posts, English, and attitude, I fully support the decision to not add you to the Development team no matter how talented you may be at coding. There is a lot more than "they don't want me to get their money thats why they wont let me dev!" maybe they simply don't trust you to have access to any code what so ever... lol

lamberto29...

So it was fun when you could commit crime and police were actually allowed to mask up on duty and mug players with shotguns and weapons that were unobtainable to citizens because you didn't know better, but now that we've enforced strict RP standards and you're being ICly punished for doing crimes and there's actually *gasp* repercussions for breaking the law in-character, we're power hungry? I invite every person here whom thinks cops are unfair to attempt to join the faction and see how its actually run for yourself. That isn't to say there can't be a bad apple who fakes his way through our academy with good RP and then thinks it would be funny to be corrupt and gets kicked out - That does happen, and will in any faction, but to state the whole PD is a power hungry unfair faction based off a Cadet or Police Officer I whom you did not even ATTEMPT to complain about IC or report to an IC supervisor well i'm sorry but you're misrepresenting the faction based on a bias opinion from a bad encounter. There are bad players in EVERY single faction, mind you.

playeronesvk...

yep Kilo is one of our best officers but you're again condemning the entire faction except for the one person you know is good. How about if you respect Kilo, ask his opinion on officers? I doubt he holds the same view that he's the "only one officers who doesn't power game" I am actually positive on that.

PerfectArc
I completely see your point regarding the faction duty. I would personally like to see an IC punishment be handed down to a faction leader, or hell, cut their government funding in half til they shape up if they can't provide employees doing their jobs. Perhaps OOC punishment isn't the right way to go about things in this specific situation and I will bring this up at the Administrator/Staff meeting this weekend. Thanks for your input.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

playeronesvk...

yep Kilo is one of our best officers but you're again condemning the entire faction except for the one person you know is good. How about if you respect Kilo, ask his opinion on officers? I doubt he holds the same view that he's the "only one officers who doesn't power game" I am actually positive on that.

As i wrote its only my opinion and experience.... I met few  officers... But only Kilo shined as real hard-core roleplayer maybe rest of them are bored to roleplay all time. I ll try contanct with kilo OOCly and i will see... Again its only my opinion so dont be raged on me :)

Edited by playeronesvk

@Billinbynature, "they shold not ve alowed to play on the server, and if they are, they shold not use his admin power to solve problems that include his player" because that give then an unfair advantage. And i dont whant to incite hatred, i whant to incited respect, for the admins and FROM the admins. 

So i have proof: i got all my licences take and 15k tickets because i run from a police and try to kill him. Aaa and non-RP behaibor because the handcuff are bugs, i didint know it and i use muy gun. So, is that logi ? You charge whit like 15k and take me truck licence, so i cant do money to pay, is that a fare punisment ? Is that even fare ?

like i say, if you have 3 page of people complaning about this, you shold at lees take a look at the situation and not just post an answer saying we are wrong and you are right. 

Have a good day.

18 minutes ago, Shalami said:

@Billinbynature, "they shold not ve alowed to play on the server, and if they are, they shold not use his admin power to solve problems that include his player" because that give then an unfair advantage. And i dont whant to incite hatred, i whant to incited respect, for the admins and FROM the admins. 

So i have proof: i got all my licences take and 15k tickets because i run from a police and try to kill him. Aaa and non-RP behaibor because the handcuff are bugs, i didint know it and i use muy gun. So, is that logi ? You charge whit like 15k and take me truck licence, so i cant do money to pay, is that a fare punisment ? Is that even fare ?

like i say, if you have 3 page of people complaning about this, you shold at lees take a look at the situation and not just post an answer saying we are wrong and you are right. 

Have a good day.

Run your posts through a spell check my dude, it is HARD reading this and I cannot understand what you're trying to say.

Also making a claim is not proof. I assume you already made a forum report for this incident, right? If not, you should do so, as nothing will change without action.

11 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

Williman...
All day you see reports of police metagaming and powergaming? Ok, do any of those reports contain evidence? Can you provide any evidence? K... I could personally report your faction every single day too, that doesn't mean you've done anything wrong.

I think asking you to not say "fuck you" is not that much and is hardly asking for some immense respect, we simply ask there's no DISrespect.

On top of that, yes, a new criminal update came with some bugs that will be patched, and you're more than welcome to take evidence of any loss due to those glitches and report it to assist development in finding and patching the bugs. Please feel free to post in 'Report an Issue section. Thanks.

To be frank, based on your posts, English, and attitude, I fully support the decision to not add you to the Development team no matter how talented you may be at coding. There is a lot more than "they don't want me to get their money thats why they wont let me dev!" maybe they simply don't trust you to have access to any code what so ever... lol

1- do police have proofs when they jail us ?, so we have to be recording all our playtime ?. if my faction get report all days, you need to check on it, because something is happening.

2- But you guys disrespect us when you kick someone whiteout first even give him a warning, you don't know if im almost finishing a long trucking job and you just fuck it up whit a kick.

3- I mention the bugs because someone say there is not bugs on the server, so I show him he was and is wrong, there is bugs on the server, lot of them.

4- To be  frank, I think your going a lil bit over your head, I didn't ask to join the development team, I just tell them that I have a scrip for a cellphone I can give so you guys work faster and give us the phones, they say "we have it cover" 3 weeks later no phone. "maybe they simply don't trust you to have access to any code what so ever... lol" I didn't ask them for codes jajaj, you think the scrip of this sever is something somebody will whant ? wow.

5- Yes my English sucks, but I beat is better that your Spanish, so lest keep using English ok ?

You need to go out tomorrow man, take a beer, get laid, have fun, and then come on Saturday and read all this whit and open mind and whit out thinking we want to fuck you.

Paz y amor.

1 hour ago, Cionnaithh said:

:4_joy::4_joy::4_joy:

Day 234: Still waiting on founders/devs to speak on our suggestions/situations.

Here's the thing though, you haven't actually posted any suggestions.

All you guys did was jump on a bandwagon and throw accusations around like it's candy. With no proof of anything you claimed.

Nobody will take you serious if you can't be bothered to provide proof and actual suggestions

What do you not like? What do you think has to be changed in order for your issue to be fixed?

Problem -> Solution

There's nothing of the sort in any of your posts.

Edited by flow

16 minutes ago, flow said:

Here's the thing though, you haven't actually posted any suggestions.

All you guys did was jump on a bandwagon and throw accusations around like it's candy. With no proof of anything you claimed.

Nobody will take you serious if you can't be bothered to provide proof and actual suggestions

What do you not like? What do you think has to be changed in order for your issue to be fixed?

Problem -> Solution

There's nothing of the sort in any of your posts.

you should've taken a look at my forum suggestions and everyone else s  before you typed that. All you did was jump on a bandwagon and say I never made any suggestions without actual proof

3 minutes ago, Cionnaithh said:

you should've taken a look at my forum suggestions and everyone else s  before you typed that. All you did was jump on a bandwagon and say I never made any suggestions without actual proof

Okay let me rephrase that. I thought that from the feedback you guys got so far it's quite apparent that your so called suggestions aren't really suggestions but rather complaints in disguise. Saying admins shouldn't be allowed to play the server just hurts my brain, as does the rest of these "suggestions". 

Try to come up with actual ideas that aren't biased but rather aim to provide everybody with a better experience instead of just yourself. 

You literally have a guy here complaining, supporting you that is upset because he ran from the cops, tried to kill them and then got jailed and his license suspended as well as ticketed. How is anyone supposed to take that complaint serious? 

Also, still not a single piece of proof of any wrongdoing whatsoever. Start to deliver or your claims are just gonna be empty accusations yet again. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, flow said:

Okay let me rephrase that. I thought that from the feedback you guys got so far it's quite apparent that your so called suggestions aren't really suggestions but rather complaints in disguise. Saying admins shouldn't be allowed to play the server just hurts my brain, as does the rest of these "suggestions". 

Try to come up with actual ideas that aren't biased but rather aim to provide everybody with a better experience instead of just yourself. 

You literally have a guy here complaining, supporting you that is upset because he ran from the cops, tried to kill them and then got jailed and his license suspended as well as ticketed. How is anyone supposed to take that complaint serious? 

Also, still not a single piece of proof of any wrongdoing whatsoever. Start to deliver or your claims are just gonna be empty accusations yet again. 

This post right here struck the nail directly on the head. 

15 minutes ago, flow said:

Saying admins shouldn't be allowed to play the server just hurts my brain, as does the rest of these "suggestions". 

you cut the most important part "and if they are they shouldn't solve problems involving his character" that hurt your brain ? because is call conflict of internes:

1. A situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person's self-interest and professional interest or public interest.

2. A situation in which a party's responsibility to a second-party limits its ability to discharge its responsibility to a third-party.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shalami said:

you cut the most important part "and if they are they shouldn't solve problems involving his character" that hurt your brain ? because is call conflict of internes:

1. A situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person's self-interest and professional interest or public interest.

2. A situation in which a party's responsibility to a second-party limits its ability to discharge its responsibility to a third-party.

An admin that can't be trusted to be unbiased isn't supposed to be an admin in the first place. Any admin on this server has been promoted into such a position because they're mature enough to handle situations they were involved in according to guidelines and server rules. Implying that they can't is yet again an accusation without any proof of wrongdoing. Sometimes I think you people make up hypothetical situations that could, but haven't actually, happen and come here to complain about it. 

However, an admin shouldn't handle reports that go against himself, yes. They don't do that anyway. 

20 minutes ago, flow said:

An admin that can't be trusted to be unbiased isn't supposed to be an admin in the first place. Any admin on this server has been promoted into such a position because they're mature enough to handle situations they were involved in according to guidelines and server rules. Implying that they can't is yet again an accusation without any proof of wrongdoing. Sometimes I think you people make up hypothetical situations that could, but haven't actually, happen and come here to complain about it. 

However, an admin shouldn't handle reports that go against himself, yes. They don't do that anyway

Judge are select whit that same criterion, but they are still tie to that. I can’t be the judge on the trial against the guy that kill my mother, and Admin Rokuku, cant be the one assigned to solve a problem Carter have whit his Character Ramatica Perez, its just common sense, not rocket science, AND YES THEY DO THAT !!! AND WE CAN ASK KRAZED AND ALL THE GROVES IF THATS NOT TRUE.

Anyway, you will find and answer to everything I say here, because you’re not listening, so this is my last replay, guess im going to need to buy an external harddrive so I can record all my game time and have proofs.

Have a good one.

Edited by Shalami

13 minutes ago, Shalami said:

Judge are select whit that same criterion, but they are still tie to that. I can’t be the judge on the trial against the guy that kill my mother, and Admin Rokuku, cant be the one assigned to solve a problem Carter have whit his Character Ramatica Perez, its just common sense, not rocket science, AND YES THEY DO THAT !!! AND WE CAN ASK KRAZED AND ALL THE GROVES IF THATS NOT TRUE.

Anyway, you will find and answer to everything I say here, because you’re not listening, so this is my last replay, guess im going to need to buy an external harddrive so I can record all my game time and have proofs.

Have a good one.

Nothing you say make any sense.

If an admin is engaged with you in a RP situation and you break server rules, it's his job to pause RP and handle the situation OOCly. How can you not understand that? Where in your head did what you said make any sense at all?

18 minutes ago, flow said:

Nothing you say make any sense.

If an admin is engaged with you in a RP situation and you break server rules, it's his job to pause RP and handle the situation OOCly. How can you not understand that? Where in your head did what you said make any sense at all?

That case should be take by other admin, not the one that have the problem whit is nom admin character, but again, the conflict of interest make no, your always right we are always wrong, im so sorry :( .

Have a nice one.

• Upvote 1

He's absolutely correct - Admins are in charge of enforcing the rules whether it be them whom is the victim of the rule violation or not. 

If it is borderline they would typically ask or consult other admins however if you legitimately break a rule (disrespect, metagaming, or powergaming) they're not going to let it happen. 

If you have a situation where you believed you didn't break a rule but an admin said you did break a rule and they were the victim, report them with evidence that shows they punished you wrongly. 

You are basically asking us to take YOUR word for it as a player instead of trusting staff whom were put in their because they show maturity and trustworthiness regularly.

Any role play server is going to have he said she said battles, but if you think Staff is being abusive you're going to have to show us. No one is going to kick a member of support staff out because a player said he did something wrong and provides 0 evidence JUST as we wouldn't ban you for VDM just because another player says you did it unless they can provide evidence.

You hardly need an external drive to record things - Shadow play you can set it to delete automatically and only save a specific amount of time upon your key press. I suggest you just get more familiar with using it. If you're not willing to take evidence of something happening then you're not really all that concerned about the issue in my opinion. If what you say is true and it's rampant and happens daily etc etc then it should be quite simple for you to provide some proof of it.

Instead we're met with proof of admins responding to disrespect appropriately and you somehow believe you have a right to play here & be disrespectful to staff and that's just not the case.

12 minutes ago, BallinByNature said:

He's absolutely correct - Admins are in charge of enforcing the rules whether it be them whom is the victim of the rule violation or not. 

If it is borderline they would typically ask or consult other admins however if you legitimately break a rule (disrespect, metagaming, or powergaming) they're not going to let it happen. 

If you have a situation where you believed you didn't break a rule but an admin said you did break a rule and they were the victim, report them with evidence that shows they punished you wrongly. 

You are basically asking us to take YOUR word for it as a player instead of trusting staff whom were put in their because they show maturity and trustworthiness regularly.

Any role play server is going to have he said she said battles, but if you think Staff is being abusive you're going to have to show us. No one is going to kick a member of support staff out because a player said he did something wrong and provides 0 evidence JUST as we wouldn't ban you for VDM just because another player says you did it unless they can provide evidence.

You hardly need an external drive to record things - Shadow play you can set it to delete automatically and only save a specific amount of time upon your key press. I suggest you just get more familiar with using it. If you're not willing to take evidence of something happening then you're not really all that concerned about the issue in my opinion. If what you say is true and it's rampant and happens daily etc etc then it should be quite simple for you to provide some proof of it.

Instead we're met with proof of admins responding to disrespect appropriately and you somehow believe you have a right to play here & be disrespectful to staff and that's just not the case.

Wait, disrespect is against the rules? Is Krazed aware of this, or are admins held to a lower standard?

Edit: OOC disrespect, IC disrespect makes sense because he is the commander.

Edited by Kevin_Green
Clarification

8 minutes ago, BallinByNature said:

When was i disrespectful to the staff ? do you have proof of that ?. and well, if i don't have the right to play here then ban me just for tel my point of view.

5 minutes ago, Kevin_Green said:

Wait, disrespect is against the rules? Is Krazed aware of this, or are admins held to a lower standard?

Yep, it's against the rules. Nope he's not held to a lower standard and yes he's aware of it. In what way do you think Krazed has been disrespectful OOC?

5 minutes ago, Shalami said:

When was i disrespectful to the staff ? do you have proof of that ?. and well, if i don't have the right to play here then ban me just for tel my point of view.

I missed the part where I said I was talking about you? I meant in general as that's one of the complains made was that they can't use curse words when expressing their upset with an admikn decision.

When did I ever say you don't have the right to play here, have your own opinions, or that you'd be banned? 

I didn't.

3 minutes ago, williman said:

If you need more proof that like 20 member saying the same 2 names over and over, then I think you don’t need proof, you need medication.

So if I can find roughly 20 people to say that you DM'd, you won't be upset if I ban you for DM because "20 people said the same thing"?

Please. If 20 people are being abused by an admin and not a single person can provide evidence of the occurrence... maybe it isn't true? 

9 minutes ago, Kevin_Green said:

Provide proof of me being disrespectful as an admin please.