Anarchy

Don't hate me but...

The Government Factions should not feel like it's being ran by the admins.

If you fart or do something wrong an admin is there to tell you what to do or warn you with a fine or something and it's not right... If this is a so called RP server then the OWNER of the faction/Business or supervisor needs to handle it... The admins should only be there if you are breaking a rule like VDM, DM, FailRP or some other stuff. It should be up to the Higher ranked members in the Faction/Business to handle it or for one of the other members or players to report that person that's not doing his/her job to the OWNER or SUPERVISOR. I understand IF and admin was there to handle an Exploit which it kinda is just sitting there and making money and doing nothing BUT..... It happens in real life too. If someone is not doing their job they will get fired by the Owner or manager and not be fired by "Aliens"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EITHER AN ADMIN IS "ON DUTY" OR NOT AT ALL. "FAILRP" <<<<-----------

I've been in a chase a few times and an admin has budded in because i out smart them and they call it FailRP or some other shit and ruin the RP. (I'm a fair person and I'll admit my faults)

I find it dull for an admin to go from RP to Admin during an RP situation.

I was in a police chase and i didn't see where i was going and i fell down the hill slide onto a railroad track and i landed fine on the other had the admin didn't and got mad because he couldn't do it and gave me a warning for "FailRP"... I wasn't mad but he didn't know MY side of the story nor did he ask why i did it. I told him i was sorry and i didn't mean to do that. (He was cool about it though)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUMOR GOES THAT......

Most of the players are actually leaving because of "Power Hungry Admins" (I don't have any problems with the admins at all but i kinda see what they are saying... Actions speak for themselves..)

I've been disrespected by 1 admin before but i didn't get all huffy and puffy about it unlike SOME of the admins on the server and nor did i get mad in any way. Freedom of speech is a thing you know.... If i say "Fuck you", "Fuck off" or anything like that i don't think it should result in a ban or some shit. Just drop it and if they OBVIOUSLY don't care and wont stop (IE: Asking them nicely to stop)  i understand Kicking them or maybe a few hours of ban to set them straight and not to disrespect OTHERS in OOC..

I think most of the admins need a talking too and let them know that "Freedom Of Speech" actually exists. (I'm not saying that i approve of disrespecting anyone.. But they take it too seriously)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cops are a bit too "Power Hungry" as well.

They think they are invincible and don't really abide by the real life book. I was almost arrested for saying "Fuck da Police!" but he got gang banged before he could do it. They as well need to be set straight and learn the we can exercise our freedom of speech. and to learn the REAL LIFE LAWS or there needs to be a list of laws that they know. (I'VE SEEN A COP HIT A GUY AND THE COP ARRESTED HIM FOR "DESTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY" BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE ROAD AND SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE) All the guy was doing was going to his car... If i'm not mistaken he was reported to the IA.

And of course... Remember that i have no problems with any of the admins, I like them all as equals.

Edited by Anarchy
  • Upvote 13

Yeah, I often thought giving high-ranking officials admin powers gives them too much opportunity to powertrip both IC and OOC. One particular admin comes to mind when it comes to rudeness both IC and OOC, the rest are pretty cool. 

>I was almost arrested for saying "Fuck da Police!" but he got gang banged before he could do it.

Should have reported him to IA too. Although I guess the nonconsensual gangbang was punishment enough.

When I first joined this server was rather fun but over the weeks I have been playing the police and admins have become more and more power hungry.
Got chased by a group of strangers with masks on in blacked out cars and one of them rammed me onto a ramp at the side of a highway... I then got kicked for "failrp"
Driving perfectly normally through the city at speed limit, crossed a intersection and then get tboned by a cop car going silly speeds without sirens and then he jumps out points his gun at me and tried to arrest me.

The best part is that this "light voice rp" does not tell you when you have done something that is against server rules or possibly in a gray area, you just get insta kicked without being able to defend yourself no matter what you are currently doing. 

Don't even get me started on the naziish way that admins have been laying down the law in government factions. People are really unhappy with the turn this server has made and unless the issues with the admins who just kick people left right and center because they don't like that someone did this server will be dead. Some of these admins really are crazed....

The police seriously need to learn to RP rather than walking around thinking they are the law and arresting people an ticketing people left right and center, just about every cop thinks they are above the law and can do whatever the fuck they want.

Edited by lamberto29
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, my problem is with the PD they

10 hours ago, Anarchy said:

The Cops are a bit too "Power Hungry" as well.

They think they are invincible and don't really abide by the real life book. I was almost arrested for saying "Fuck da Police!" but he got gang banged before he could do it. They as well need to be set straight and learn the we can exercise our freedom of speech. and to learn the REAL LIFE LAWS or there needs to be a list of laws that they know. (I'VE SEEN A COP HIT A GUY AND THE COP ARRESTED HIM FOR "DESTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY" BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE ROAD AND SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE) All the guy was doing was going to his car... If i'm not mistaken he was reported to the IA.

This 100% and I'd love to hear from an ACTUAL Dev/Founder but they never reply to forums posts, I wonder why...

Edited by Cionnaithh
  • Upvote 1

I must say its depending on police i want SHINE guy name KILO as police officer he is only ONE who is NOT powergaming. He is giving you actual chance to escape from situation. Rest of police is powergaming in my eyes :) Take in mind its only mine opinion and experiemency maybe i am wrong. For now i think criminal faction should be OFFICIAL criminal faction they will need to be proof by Admins or owner of this server :) And those Official faction will get money as goverment factions :)

Edit sorry i am drunk i ll hope you are getting my idea 

Edited by playeronesvk
  • Upvote 1

Admins need to remember that whitout us, they just have a empty server that crash every 20-30m. 

If you whana ban me for this, go for it, but someone need to say someting about this, because is not funny anymore ! Police metagamin and when you do /admin, the same police that just meta log in to his admin and "solve" yor problem. Admins shold not ve able to play on the server, and if they are, they shol not asist cases involvin his character, thar gives them and unfair advantage. Hope you guys do someting about this, so far in 1 moth 2 of the biggest gangs in the city have move because of the way admins do thins Here.

• Upvote 1

Lest get something straight: the reason eclipse is big know, is because of HIS COMMUNITY, and a community can move, so don’t play whit fire lil admins. If you are not going to fix the server, at lest make the admins fuck less whit the users and stop the fuking metagaming on us, all day I see report of police using metagaming or powergaming (if a police made you show him his ID because he knows you have tickets, that’s fuking metagaming). Is not true that the crash are for  GT:M, my friends play in other serve and they don’t crash NEVER, they have phones there and NO BUGS so is just that we have lazy ass admins that just want “donations”.

This admins ask that we respect them, but they don’t respect us, they ban and kick us for fun, whiteout even telling us what we did or thinking on what we are doing, they just kick you whit no warning and you lost any progress you have made on a job…..

Is not true that the crash are for  GT:M, my friends play in other serve and they don’t crash NEVER, they have phones there and NO BUGS so is just that we have lazy ass admins that just whant “donations”.

1- Yes is adminS because is more than one that have this kind of behavior.

2 if you don't crash so mush, your like one of the only ones that don't.

3- If im posting here is because I don’t want to leave the server, I want it to improve and get better .

• And no bugs :

1- Cant take guns from warehouse,

2- If you gun have a silencer and store your gun in a truck, you lost your silencer.

3- Ammo glitch, 2 of them, the one that you lost the ammo and the one somepleople are using  to get profits).

4- if you park a car infront of the warehouse it spawn inside.

5- Rent car top speed

6- restrain.

Should I continue?????

I like the server to, but let don’t be stupid and say it is perfect, because is not.

Edited by williman

your part of the problem, you think that because you are a donator and pay, you can complain and I don't ? nice to know.

for your information, I did offer my help to make the phone system and they say no, they have it cover (that was like 2 weeks ago) and im not the only one that have offer help and they say no, they think we are after the "money" jajaja.

PD: and I did pay to play here, the so call "donations", 50US to be exact, and cold have spend more if the server improve.

Edited by williman

that was not an insult, your was, telling me I cant say shit because I didn't give money JAJAJAJA so this I how this server work ????? I have to pay so I can complained and be hear ? sooo nice my friend, I didn't insult you, you didi that for your self.

Staff are here to help, if you insult them you will be punished. This is an 18+ game, and you are required to show some maturity.

If there is staff corruption, which I have not witnessed in my playtime, I encourage you to report the specific incidents with details that will help the owners solve the issues.

A thread like this is a nice idea, but there is no actual substance here. "Admin are aboos, cops are aboos, stop the aboos" but you list no administrator names, no player names, and nothing for the staff to work with. I'm with you on removing ANY and ALL admins that abuse, but whom?

• Upvote 1

I agree with the point that admins/devs should not directly interfere with the operation of government factions. For example, we had the admins tell us that we were not allowed to leave our workplace while on duty for any reason, even if the faction owner/staff gave permission, or we'd face a possible 2 week server ban. That's an unacceptable breach into our faction autonomy, and puts our employees at unnecessary risk, since now they can't take out salaries or buy food from a store on duty without risking a potential ban. Temporary leave to go pick up a vehicle, heal injuries or take out a salary was already handled by faction staff, with few abuses from employees. Our factions were largely successful in punishing those who routinely abused these privileges, and managing our own affairs. Server staff has no right to tell us or our employees the proper way to do our jobs.

However, with that being said, I can't verify the legitimacy of everything else that Anarchy said, nor can I recall any specific admins or police officers that have abused their duties/responsibilities. For the most part, everything has worked fine in my experience.

Edited by PerfectArc
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sam6420 said:

Staff are here to help, if you insult them you will be punished. This is an 18+ game, and you are required to show some maturity.

If there is staff corruption, which I have not witnessed in my playtime, I encourage you to report the specific incidents with details that will help the owners solve the issues.

A thread like this is a nice idea, but there is no actual substance here. "Admin are aboos, cops are aboos, stop the aboos" but you list no administrator names, no player names, and nothing for the staff to work with. I'm with you on removing ANY and ALL admins that abuse, but whom?

I wish not to list names here in this post because i don't want anyone to Team Up against them and have an all out rage war. I'll list a few names if ONE or MORE Founders of the server ask me and it'll be in a private chat.

"Staff are here to help, if you insult them you will be punished. This is an 18+ game, and you are required to show some maturity."

A mature Adult wouldn't get Huffy and Puffy over an insult and ban/kick someone nor would an Adult Insult someone else. BOTH sides can and HAVE be in the wrong.

Edited by Anarchy
  • Upvote 3

ME and a lot of my friends have HAD and STILL have successful servers and we don't have a rule about "Don't insult or disrespect an Admin" because we encourage freedom of speech to everyone. (I'm not saying that they can keep harassing anyone)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anarchy said:

I wish not to list names here in this post because i don't want anyone to Team Up against them and have an all out rage war. I'll list a few names if ONE or MORE Founders of the server ask me and it'll be in a private chat.

"Staff are here to help, if you insult them you will be punished. This is an 18+ game, and you are required to show some maturity."

A mature Adult wouldn't get Huffy and Puffy over an insult and ban/kick someone nor would an Adult Insult someone else. BOTH sides can and HAVE be in the wrong.

Nobody should get huffy puffy over an insult, however, an administrator should kick a player for ooc disrespect. We defend players from OOC disrespect, why would we not defend ourselves?

3 hours ago, Anarchy said:

ME and a lot of my friends have HAD and STILL have successful servers and we don't have a rule about "Don't insult or disrespect an Admin" because we encourage freedom of speech to everyone. (I'm not saying that they can keep harassing anyone)

You're not supposed to be insulting or disrespecting any player in OOC.

51 minutes ago, Kevin_Green said:

I'm pretty sure they defend themselves from disrespect a little more than they defend others, lol

That's a very inaccurate statement. Anyone whom disrespects another player on an OOC level will be punished as so.