Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Jabar Williams

[Transfer Request] Jeremy Monaco > Jabar Williams

Character to Transfer From: Jeremy Monaco
Character to Transfer To: Jabar Williams

Requested Transfer:

1 x Coquette (Estimated Value $350,000)

Reason for Transfer:

While looking for an opportunity to make some quick cash, Jeremy saw what he thought to be a good idea at the time. He saw Jabar Williams leaving the dealership, Auto Services, with a brand new, unmodified Paragon R, and went up to him asking if he wanted to race down the mountains for Pink Slips. What Jeremy didn't know is that the Paragon R was far better stock than his Coquette could ever be. After Jabar won the race, Jeremy handed the pink slip to his brother Gary, who works with Jabar at Bayview to hand to him.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

I would get my friend Gary Monaco or Frank Pong to help.

TRANSFER REQUEST ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this transfer request.

After reviewing your transfer request and the reason for it, I've decided to approve a transfer of the following item(s) to Jeremy_Monaco from Jabar_Williams.

• #  Coquette

It is your responsibility to make this transfer happen and staff will not be interfering or assisting with the transfer. I also recommend that you do not make attempts to transfer any asset(s) outside of the approved asset(s) listed above, the transfer will be monitored through server logs.

You are also not allowed to post a transfer request for another 14 days from this post. If you attempt to request a transfer prior to this deadline you will be muted from our forums temporarily. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator YuSoHelpful