Sign in to follow this  
OBESE

[Transfer Request] Teo Cassidy > Raul Guerra

Character to Transfer From: Teo Cassidy
Character to Transfer To: Raul Guerra

Requested Transfer:

Schafter V12

Reason for Transfer:

In Character: Teo Cassidy has been friends with Salvadore Rivera or as he knows him Chris Bluestone since the childhood. They both grew up and were part of the Cassidy Boys, but Salvadore had another friends from his family side - Raul Guerra and Hector Doza. They were like family although not blood related. While Salvadore was living in the Sandy Shores Raul and Hector sometimes visited them and that's how Teo met both. Now they all grown up and Teo has made fair share of fortune with his criminal activities and is now just enjoying his days by spending the money he gets and living that life. Recently he got in touch with Salvadore and Raul and hear that they are working hard on bringing together the Latino community in El Burro Heights where they spent the first years of their lives. Knowing that Salvadore also made a good share of money while still rolling with Cassidy's and seeing that Raul drives a cheap Primo, he decided to gift him one of his Schafters v12. He tried to sell one off, but no one was willing to purchase it for the price he wanted, so why just not give it to an old friend and support them?

OOC: Im playing Raul as my main character right now and Teo is not being used that much. By accident I purchased a Schafter V12 when I have no need for one as I already own one and following my main characters (Raul's) and his groups development it finally allows him to be in possession of a fancier car.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

Via Salvadore Rivera who knows both of the characters as close friends.

TRANSFER REQUEST ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this transfer request.

After reviewing your transfer request and the reason for it, I've decided to approve a transfer of the following item(s) to Teo_Cassidy from Raul_Guerra.

• 1 x Schafter V12

It is your responsibility to make this transfer happen and staff will not be interfering or assisting with the transfer. I also recommend that you do not make attempts to transfer any asset(s) outside of the approved asset(s) listed above, the transfer will be monitored through server logs.

You are also not allowed to post a transfer request for another 14 days from this post. If you attempt to request a transfer prior to this deadline you will be muted from our forums temporarily. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator YuSoHelpful