Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

8BitBento

gUber service now operating!!

Tired of waiting on cabbies in the dead hours of graveyard shift

Afraid to walk anywhere for fear of your own life being snuffed out by some meth-head?

Then get a ride with gUber! No questions asked, no awkward small talk needed!

Contact #360-8838 for more information!

• Like 3

Hello there! I would like to inquire regarding your new business. Is this business legally licensed with the San Andreas State Government? If yes then can you please forward the business licensing papers to ensure that each ride is safe to take for customers. Good luck with your ventures!

This message was sent from an anonymous number

16 hours ago, Freclan said:

Curious why people would choose this over DCC?

No questions asked policy. Simply there to get you from point A to point B as best and as fast as possible.

It's also something for the times when DCC is too busy.

14 hours ago, Castro7 said:

what you charge tho

Simple 500 anywhere in the city, extra 250 for anywhere out of the city, such as Paleto or Sandy Shores. Extra 50 for each person past the first.

It's also on a no questions asked basis. Simply out to try and get people from place to place when no-one else can.

10 hours ago, kenichis said:

Hello there! I would like to inquire regarding your new business. Is this business legally licensed with the San Andreas State Government? If yes then can you please forward the business licensing papers to ensure that each ride is safe to take for customers. Good luck with your ventures!

This message was sent from an anonymous number

So far yet no, it was simply a passionate idea to help people during the times no-one else can. Possibly a bit of a jumped gun on my part but I had thought it could be fun.

And I know there are some people out there who don't look too kindly on the DCC so this could be another option.

Just to be clear to everyone. This service is more a side option and a way for me to get some sort of startup in the city. It seemed like a better idea than anything.

-Malcolm Gardner