StfuRin

[Transfer Request] Marilyn Vecellio > Yuki Vega

TRANSFER REQUEST

Character to Transfer From: Marilyn Vecellio
Character to Transfer To: Yuki Vega

Requested Transfer:

Asset # $100,000

Reason for Transfer:

Marilyn and Yuki have been childhood friends, finally reconnecting after so many years. Moving from Japan, back to New York she was able to come in contact with Marilyn. Finding out she was settled in Los Santos, she decided to move and try to restart her life there. Of course, struggling to start, Marilyn decided to try to help her out by giving her some money so she could get settled.

Finding it hard to start up on another character, I do want to focus more on Yuki instead of Marilyn and split it up. I would also like to get her settled down and at least have some form of transportation.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

With the help of a mutual friend

Edited by StfuRin

TRANSFER REQUEST ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this transfer request.

After reviewing your transfer request and the reason for it, I've decided to approve a transfer of the following:

•  $100.000

It is your responsibility to make this transfer happen and staff will not be interfering or assisting with the transfer. I also recommend that you do not make attempts to transfer any asset(s) outside of the approved asset(s) listed above, the transfer will be monitored through server logs.

You are also not allowed to post a transfer request for another 14 days from this post. If you attempt to request a transfer prior to this deadline you will be muted from our forums temporarily. 

Regards,
XposeD