Jump to content
Vezhi

Different Loan System

Recommended Posts

Put in a AI loan system or a system that would work better so more people get get loans, if you don’t pay the loan the money is automatically taken back instead of owners of loan businesses having to make refund requests, sure not as much rp will happen with loans but let’s face it there is never loan buildings open half the time anyway

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would just be abused, as right now the only reason why loans are upheld, is because if people dont pay, they get assets taken away/debt assigned and the loan company gets the money back. Having it automated with stop refund requests and would create more situations of easy money with no intention to pay it back.

Also, i dont think we need ways to decrease RP, but instead maybe have a look at the loan companies and put them up for auction if they are inactive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RvGhost said:

-1 The city is already flooded with people that have a ton of cash. Low/middle class players need to exist

Guess you’re one of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not everyone would be able to get one of course I guess you guys don’t realize how many people get house mortgages and car loans that are in middle class just Bc you have get a loan doesn’t make you not middle class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vezhi said:

Not everyone would be able to get one of course I guess you guys don’t realize how many people get house mortgages and car loans that are in middle class just Bc you have get a loan doesn’t make you not middle class.

Doesn’t make you any richer either because the money has to be payed back it literally doesn’t have a move on the economy in game this is literally how irl works most of the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CarlTTT said:

-1

but they should open more loan offices though for players to purchase.

The loan companies do get taken from the inactive parties, I think this might be an nice idea if you tweak it.

People with criminal charges higher than failing to pay fines or wreckless driving will get the loan rejected, It could be made like a bank in real life when you apply for a credit card - Instead if cash should be a card feature that you need to do an anim taking cash from bank or atm just like you do with locking and unlocking your car.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DDevastatedTV said:

The loan companies do get taken from the inactive parties, I think this might be an nice idea if you tweak it.

People with criminal charges higher than failing to pay fines or wreckless driving will get the loan rejected, It could be made like a bank in real life when you apply for a credit card - Instead if cash should be a card feature that you need to do an anim taking cash from bank or atm just like you do with locking and unlocking your car.  

not a good idea there is already so many restrictions against felons in the server it would make it even worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vezhi said:

not a good idea there is already so many restrictions against felons in the server it would make it even worse

Don't do the crime then so easy or don't be stupid and get caught. 

Their should be risk factors in place and charges ect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Don't do the crime then so easy or don't be stupid and get caught. 

Their should be risk factors in place and charges ect 

thats what im saying there is already tons of factors so why more?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

We need more business to be run by players. Not less. Yes, it sucks players aren't available 24/7, but they are out there. If players aren't actively running businesses that the server counts on, they should be transferred or sold. Loan Companies though defiantly aren't an absolute necessity for the server. I thought they weren't active until I bought one myself. 

I own a loan company, If you can't get a loan it's probably because...

  • You have a poor history (admin, criminal or credit).
  • You haven't been in town long enough.
  • You're asking for too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 3:12 AM, Mopop said:

If you can't get a loan as a felon then you turn to gangs for loans, you just need trust and collateral.

It would be really nice to have a credit company in the game, because it can be really hard to grow up and to buy your fist business. It would be nice to have a credit company like https://foxycredit.com/fi/vivus-laina, or they could have some advises contacting this company as they have a really good idea how to deal with credits and loans. To be honest, I had 2 credits from this company and it was a pleasure to deal with them. I think this Idea could make the game even better, many players would be able to create their small empire and to give us a better rivalry

Edited by HesterHector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.