Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Scott Nicholson

KianAhmadi - Miguel Costa ( Ban Appeal )

Account name: KianAhmadi       

Character name(s): Miguel Costa

Admin who issued punishment: Mikeyyy

Date of punishment: 9/28/2019

Punishment received: Perma Ban

Reason given for punishment: Admitted to hacks in chat.

Your explanation of what happened: My friend and I fought with Zetas and died. When we were re-spawned at the hospital, one of the Zetas members who had been killed in the conflict told me in ooc why the guns were still in my inventory. i never checked it i thought it was a visual bug. The Zetas member continued to speak at the ooc and I jokingly said that I hacked and left the area and headed for the parking lot. The Zetas member had not informed me that he was going to report me for the bug and I left the game and went to bed. My friend sent me a message saying that the admin wants to talk to you about the game. I said tell the admin to report on the froum so I can defend myself. But the next day when I checked, I saw I got banned  and the reason for this was "Admitted to hacks in chat".

Why should your appeal be accepted?: My friend and I were banned because of a bug server. There is no reason to believe that we have been hacked, and the administration has ruled completely unilaterally. I hope that this is followed up and that the main reason for the administration to ban us is clear. And in this matter, we were the victims of intimacy between the player and the admin, and there was no reason to ban us for less than an hour.

Post any evidence or further details: https://imgbbb.com/image/LzBk2e

Edited by Scott Nicholson
  • Upvote 2

Thank you for @alexalex303 for the tag.

The appealing party died and spawned with all of his things. When approached by the other party about why he still has his stuff he replied "cheats haha" then ran away and logged off. So I issued the ban.

Whether it's a glitch or not we do not take cheating suspicions lightly.

Also the "intimacy" allegations is not justified in the slightest. You respawned with your items, when approached you said "cheats haha" then logged off so i banned.

Waiting for response from @BallinByNature as he wanted to ask questions.

• Like 1

After discussion with senior staff, spawning and keeping your stuff for no reason isn't a known bug or common issue, coupled with the fact you made jokes about it, we don't really take that as funny or allow that, so you'll remain banned at this time.

If you would like to return and play, i'd invite you to explain a bit more how that occurred next appeal which can be made no sooner than 1 month from the date of this post.

Thanks for the appeal.

• Like 1