Player(s) being reported: ID 110
Date of interaction reported: 09/10/19
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1568138127

Your characters name: Cullen Bohannon

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

Non-RP / Fail-RP

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Was requested by an officer of LSPD to tow a vehicle and while I was rply hooked up to the vehicle the player hopped into the vehicle and drove away.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/80w3q

(Sorry for the background audio. Usually don't have anything going in the background but I just woke up and was having my morning coffee)

Hello @Bohanon, thank you for making the report.

Player ID 110 Agnius_Magas - Please explain why you ignored the reporter's roleplay and got in the vehicle that was RPly towed.

You have 24 hours to reply or the report will be concluded without your defense.

Sincerely,

alexalex303 and @Donovan

Edited by alexalex303

Player ID 110 Agnius_Magas will receive NonRP #6 because he completely ignored the reporter's roleplay.

It is never acceptable to completely ignore another player's roleplay. The reporter clearly roleplayed the car being hooked, and went on to attempt to hook it physically, at which point you got into the car (that was RPly hooked) and drove away with no engagement what-so-ever. Please make sure to pay attention to other people's roleplay, and take into consideration how their roleplay might affect yours.

Report concluded.

alexalex303 and @Donovan

• Like 1