Player(s) being reported: Player 7
Date of interaction reported: 09/09/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 16:40

Your characters name: James_Lucas
Other player(s) involved: Player 225

Specific rule(s) broken:

VDM
How did the player break the rule(s)?

The player can clearly be seen running me over during a robbery. He PM'd me saying he didnt mean to, he was trying to get away, but you can literally see him aiming for me and launching forward. he slowly comes around then goes for me. if he wanted to escape he could of gone the other way. OBVIOUS VDM.

Evidence of rule breach:

• PogU 1

Because of this, clearly purposely performed VDM. I was then arrested after a long time of being downed. I lost 3 of my guns and 35x Heroine. Which adds to alot. Honestly ruined my day. I really hope this can get resolved.

Edited by Noti
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator Rodiz

Well here's my side of the story, i was going to the High End market to check some cars, and when i arrived i saw there was a lot of people and  most of them were dressed in yellow, and  when i realized there were people being robbed and that a gun shootout was about to "possibly" start, i panicked and tried to run away from there, of course maybe i should^ve turned another direction, but in moments of panic you don't always make the best decisions.

(1st image ( dude pointing a gun, and black car behind me) https://imgur.com/undefinedImage1

In the process of running away from the place i ran over this player. (note that in my eyes i didn't touch him (D synced), but i did saw his body falling and wasn't sure if he was injured or not)...unfortunately i don't have a record of that....I do although have a screenshot from the video above, where when i hit him, you can see my character's arms driving away from him to avoid contact Image2

Like a told the player in game, i didn't meant to hit or kill him, just to escape for my own safety, and my suspicions were right, because a massive shootout started and that's why the cops came.

So i don't consider this a VDM, because i never intended to hurt him, i just ran for my life.

If the admins still have questions i am here to answer, otherwise i won't be commenting anymore and I'll be waiting for the judgement.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Noti said:

I lost 3 of my guns

PS: Strange you had 3 guns and were aiming with a pistol without bullets...but ok...

I totally understand what you're saying, but your intention was very obvious. You came down slowly when things were going down, and slowly came around. You then proceeded to line up your car, to then ram into me. its blatant, no escaping that. 

Now. The reason you were seen slightly turning away from me whilst hitting me, is because you did not want to hit the player getting robbed. Once again, blatantly obvious.

25 seconds into my video, you can clearly see Player 7 scouting for us, then spotting us, and then turning to line up the ram. 

After this VDM, player 7 chose not to inform me via PM or OOC that it was an accident, until i PM'd him regarding the report. 

Now, i would not be reporting this incident if the player getting robbed was the accusers friend, but this is not the case. I have video footage, talking to the player who i robbed after the altercation. He claimed he did not know the player, and was alone in high end.

I do my best to look for the positives of the situation and look for a reason not to report, as i want the playerbase of Eclipse to grow, but in this case, it was far too blatant, hence the report. 

Thanks again.

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• [Felix_Chan [ID 7]] - [VDM] - [Offense #1] - [After reviewing the evidence and taking your statements into account I still judge this as a VDM. It is clear that @Noti was being targeted as you turn to enter the close passage, perfectly hitting him. "Panicking" is therefore invalid and I would strongly recommend you find better RP reasons in the future before ramming someone to death.]

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Administrator Rodiz