Msato

Remove the MDC player ID search

Big +1, even now I see SD bike pulling up to a group of people randomly checking their ids if anyone is wanted, if noone is they leave, and if someone is they find an excuse to look for id and then arest them. Its non rp to even drive a bike close to the group not say a word check MDC and randomly leave

I lost my firearm license cuz a medic somehow identified me while having my mask on, when I asked for proof all I got was that he's an eye witness. There was no way of him finding out who I was except for metagaming my ID which he did and got me to prison and revoked my firearm license so yeah.. a big +1

While I understand the concerns, there are a few valid times when using a player ID in the MDC is necessary (ie: tracking somebody through CCTV footage and comparing their face to a mugshot, fingerprint matching, etc.) so overall I'm not necessarily for this suggestion. Now, if there was another way to still be able to roleplay those things without the metagaming concerns, I would be in full support of the co-implementation of both. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-1 We shouldnt be removing things just because a few bad apples ruin them. Metagaming with the MDC is a serious rule breach and everyone in PD & SD knows it.  As Aldarine said, it is also necessary for certain kinds of RP involving /ldo.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.