Pistol Pete

Ambulance teleportation bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 29/08/2019 21:37 BST

Character name: Pete Wright

Issue/bug you are reporting: There's a teleportation bug that occurs when certain conditions are met while being transported to a hospital. 

Expected behavior: No teleportation should occur.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 

Watch the video first:

I've not confirmed these reproduction steps but it's the most plausible explanation for what happened:

1. While in the injured state, be loaded into an ambulance by medic A

2. Have medic B take you into another vehicle

3. Have medic A drive through a hospital drop-off

Some context, during the RP scenario prior to the video I was first loaded into an ambulance by the driver. Then the helicopter pilot took me out of the ambulance and loaded me into the helicopter. When I spawn in the video, you'll see ID 77 also spawns. ID 77 was at the same scene injured so this supports my theory as he would have been transported by the ambulance.

• Like 1
  • PogU 1

@Pistol Pete hello, thank you for your bug report, your are correct. In some cases RAGE Multiplayer will not detect a player exit a vehicle. In this case, medics will sometimes use the /drag command to transfer their patient to another vehicle, which calls a function to warp the player into the other vehicle. This issue will be resolved in the next server update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1