Metagaming ID 42 ID 124 ID 243

Player(s) being reported: ID 42 ID 124 ID 243
Date of interaction reported: 2019/08/27
Unix time stamp from HUD: https://imgur.com/a/MlyZgpT

Your characters name: Dmitrij Alexandrovic

Other player(s) involved: -

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I saw a car (that is in the video) drive past me near the government building and I followed it, ended up at mirror park and saw him park up to a house, I parked my bike 2 houses down and went to camp the house, after like 20-30 minutes a guy came out (i dont know if he logged in or if he came from outside the house) I told him to get on his knees, frisked him, took his radio and 2 of his guns and his bag, we went inside the house and i told him to get on his knees again while i search the house, while I was searching the house I didn't see him sent any texts on his phone and if he did that would be powergaming also since his arms were up, then eventually i took the loot roleplayed me taking his battery and Icly threw the keys to him and walked out to find 2 people waiting for me and telling me to put my hands up, in this case I had my gun in my hand and I only heard and saw the girl so I started shooting at her and then turned around and saw the other guy thats when I ran, but kept on fighting until they injured me. So basically they got there and knew exactly what was going on without knowing it ICLY. Unfortunately i dont have the full video where it shows that im following him and waiting for him outside, because I have my nvidia set to only clip the last 5 minutes. The girl also told me that she has proof of her receiving the text from her friend so I'd like to see that.

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 3

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• Woken_Cox [ID #243] - [Player will be notified in-game]

• Jessica_Brown [ID #124] - @arcangel

• Aj_White [ID #42] - @ShreddShark

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator YuSoHelpful

Hello, Thank you for your report!
Here is Our Side:

So, Matthew (Woken Cox), Steven Brown, And I Were all down at the chopshop near sandy shores, He was chopping a bike and Matthew and I were in the car waiting, Steven Was chopping a bike. As we waited, a HUGE gang of wanted members rolled up, pulled out guns on someone who was also chopping, and told steven that they would be taking 1000$ of the profits. It made me and matt incredibly nervous because we had just looted someone and lots of valuables on us, we told steven we would be heading back to the house because i wanted to put this stuff in the safe. As we pulled up, there was a car in the driveway that we didn't recognise, which is when i started berating matt for not locking the door. 
Then, Matthew and i started talking in the driveway about what we should do, he started panicking saying that daniel was being robbed and that he'd had a text (He meant that daniel had told him OOCLY but at this point, we were already in the driveway, guns drawn trying to figure out what to do about the random car in the drive) This is where you see the fellow come out of the house, as you can see, i wasn't expecting him to come out, it took me a few seconds to point my gun but i told him straight off the bat to put his hands up, to which point he shot me immediately.)
I asked daniel if he had texted anyone about being robbed, to which he replied he couldn't because his phone was smashed or taken, which is why i said that i had proof, but this was a misunderstanding.
But regardless, we had a reason to by in that driveway.

I would like to address a few inconsistencies in this mans story.

1. He stated he had followed daniel from the government building but that is impossible, @ShreddShark had only just logged in, so it's impossible that he followed him, he must have been sat at the house, waiting. ((Why is this important? because this person has broken the NLR rule, he was the same guy who was killed yesterday at our house, he tried to rob me, and failed, then he combat logged, we waited 50 minutes and he never came back, will provide screenshots.
The reason he was robbing our house is for revenge, breaking the NLR rule, he should have forgotten about who, where and how he was killed.))
If you check his HUD, and the time that Ajay logged in,  you'll see that it's impossible that he had followed him, and that he was breaking NLR.
I also have the screenshots of him admitting it was him yesterday.

In summary, yes i thought that a text had been sent, BUT, we were already in the driveway about to drop stuff off when we saw a car we didn't recognise, before we even had change to figure out what to do, he came out and shot us.
This would all be straight cut, if it wasn't for the fact that he broke NLR to come and get revenge.

This is the screenshot of him admitting NLR

https://imgur.com/a/mw75g7j

Here is the image of him Timing out (Not taken by me, but by Ajay)
https://imgur.com/a/Y7RduUE

Also would like to point out that the video only starts from when he's in the house? not when he was "following" ajay?
It's because that is a lie. He broke NLR and came for revenge
If admins compare His HUD time and the time that Ajay logged in, i'm hoping they can see this.

I 'woken cox' logged in and met up, in my vehicle with Steven and Jessica. I parked my vehicle behind the house to keep it out of site. There were no vehicles present in the driveway during that time. I was also given a key but never used it on the house. We then decided to go for a chop run in Jessica's vehicle. We found a bike on the side of the road and Steven took that. Along with the bike we had some extra loot. We all proceeded to the chop shop. Upon arriving another fellow came along to also chop his bike. While waiting a group of about seven guys roll up and proceed to rob the guy on the bike. They did take a taxation of $1000 from Steven. Jessica and myself were waiting in the vehicle while this transpired. Steven spoke with the group and the group of guys did not bother us. We decided we would then head back to the house to regroup as we did not want to further risk losing our loot or getting robbed. Upon arriving at the house I did immediately see a car I did not recognize, my assumption was we were being robbed.After speaking with Jessica on the unrecognizable car, I decided it would be best for us to wait out the situation to see if anyone came out or around the house. Surprisingly the guy came out of the house and Jessica said put your hands up. The guy immediately pulled out his gun and fired. He did not say or type anything at all. I then proceeded to pull out my gun in defense to him. We killed him and found AJ inside the house whom apparently had just logged in. After speaking with AJ I found out the car belonged to him but I had no idea as I had never seen it before.

@arcangelThat is correct. When I had logged in I spawned on top of my car, at which time he was immediately pointing a gun at me  to get down. As you will be able to tell from the log files, and I'm sure DarkGrape can confirm, I was cooperating completely with his commands. Previous to me logging in, I had not logged into my character for well over an hour possibly more, from what i remember. I had logged in from around 12pm CST until around 1pm CST, and I did not log in again I believe until around 3pm CST when this even occurred. So I am unsure of how I could have been followed as I do not recall seeing any cars around me at the time of leaving the LSEMS parking to the house,

Like I said, we weren't planning anything we were trying to figure out what to do. My CPU is screwed so I cant record gameplay. All chat was VIA VOIP. As you can see in YOUR video, there was no waiting, I wasnt even looking at the door when  you came out, I was looking at him because I was talking to him.

How you could have camped the house for 3

20-30 minutes when he was logged in for less than a minute when you pulled a gun is beyond my comprehension. Admin will be able to check when Ajay logged in and see you're lying...

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• Woken_Cox [ID #243] @Woken - Metagaming - Offense #1 - See the statement below.
  • Jessica_Brown [ID #124] @arcangel - Metagaming - Offense #1 - See the statement below.
  • Aj_White [ID #42] @ShreddShark - Metagaming - Offense #1 - See the statement below.

On 8/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, arcangel said:

Then, Matthew and i started talking in the driveway about what we should do, he started panicking saying that daniel was being robbed and that he'd had a text (He meant that daniel had told him OOCLY but at this point, we were already in the driveway, guns drawn trying to figure out what to do about the random car in the drive)

You relayed IC information OOCly and you used this information ICly. It is admitted in the part above. If you hadn't known the above, there is no way to tell if you'd have stayed there or not. You based your actions on the OOC information and decided to stay and wait since you already knew OOCly what was going on.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Moderator YuSoHelpful

• Like 1