Pistol Pete

New stores do not have an Apu

5 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Why? The money is spawned, the owner does not lose it. It's very likely that the owner would like to rob his own store with his gang that's camped outside.

What wrong with having it? It's roleplay to have a worker there. I can make the assumption that cops should NOT own stores cause they'll only go to robberies site of stores they own

Edited by Tezhl

11 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Why? The money is spawned, the owner does not lose it. It's very likely that the owner would like to rob his own store with his gang that's camped outside.

Do you see Zetas robbing their store daily? - No you don't.

Don't let your dislike towards criminals cloud your judgement. This store should have a shopkeeper just like every other store. "Owned by criminals" is not a valid reason for this scripted entity to not be there.

• PogU 4

11 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Plus I am quite sure that'd be highly unlikely as ICly, it would be their store and I'd not think that anyone would just let someone rob their own store. Part of any criminal gang or not, that'd not be good RP -IF- it were to happen which I think quite unlikely in my own opinion.

• Like 4