SkuLLar

The Russian Mafia

1 hour ago, OBESE said:

Will this be the rise or downfall of the Russian family! Good luck in the war!

We will try hard in the sake of good rp,OOCly we have good relationship between the members we do OOC meetings as same as IC.We are ready on everything,and we are aware its gonna be hard...basically we didnt wanted this war but it looks like as soon as some group grows so fast and gain on popularity this will be the destiny of them all,because the council doesnt allow anyone to grows simple money protecting game.Thats how i see it...i think sooner or later all gangs will figure out that paying taxes to the council is poitnless and they dont gain anything from it.I just hope admins will give us a chance to fight by making some rebel groups official...but we will leave that to the IC,theres gonna be more diplomacy i guess.Enough is enough.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Emir Bellic said:

We will try hard in the sake of good rp,OOCly we have good relationship between the members we do OOC meetings as same as IC.We are ready on everything,and we are aware its gonna be hard...basically we didnt wanted this war but it looks like as soon as some group grows so fast and gain on popularity this will be the destiny of them all,because the council doesnt allow anyone to grows simple money protecting game.Thats how i see it...i think sooner or later all gangs will figure out that paying taxes to the council is poitnless and they dont gain anything from it.I just hope admins will give us a chance to fight by making some rebel groups official...but we will leave that to the IC,theres gonna be more diplomacy i guess.Enough is enough.

you guys have made multiple major mistakes ICly, and I even gave Artyom a 35+ minute explanation on why this is occurring. You guys haven't grown into anything notable in our eyes, nor are we trying to protect ourselves from you, in any aspect. Ask The Wanted or The Rooks if it's "worthless" to pay taxes; paying taxes doesn't mean you're immune to bullshit, if you regularly make mistakes, we're not interested in doing "business" with you any longer. I mean, the story you guys made for your RP thread wasn't even the truth of what happened, you ambushed several people you guys claimed were "fake zetas" who ended up being high ranking Zetas and then tried to run off with their gear; accept the mistakes you make as the faction you represent, and the consequences that come with them.

Also, I liked that video but didn't recognize any gangs in it, how are they doing? 🤔

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 13
  • monkaS 1

11 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

you guys have made multiple major mistakes ICly, and I even gave Artyom a 35+ minute explanation on why this is occurring. You guys haven't grown into anything notable in our eyes, nor are we trying to protect ourselves from you, in any aspect. Ask The Wanted or The Rooks if it's "worthless" to pay taxes; paying taxes doesn't mean you're immune to bullshit, if you make regularly make mistakes, we're not interested in doing "business" with you any longer. I mean, the story you guys made for your RP thread wasn't even the truth of what happened, you ambushed several people you guys claimed were "fake zetas" who ended up being high ranking Zetas and then tried to run off with their gear; accept the mistakes you make as the faction you represent, and the consequences that come with them.

Also, I liked that video but didn't recognize any gangs in it, how are they doing? 🤔

i was not present, but when you explained overall it was based on injuring your wife, and high ranking members, about running off with gear, didnt hear about it as i heard everyone died there, if you can quote from the flames of war, what is false we will gladly fix it, as the story that is written, is based off the words that the present guys from the situation told us 🙂

yes and people agreed about the mistake, but a war still broke out, we accept that rp and are looking forward for it, no one said we deny anything, its all RP of groups.

nothing was written or stated about you or the triads protecting yourself from us.

and its his personal opinion regarding tax.

which video? the entry video is just a introduction video that was made when we first opened.

Edited by SkuLLar
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

you ambushed several people you guys claimed were "fake zetas" who ended up being high ranking Zetas and then tried to run off with their gear; accept the mistakes you make as the faction you represent, and the consequences that come with them.

it was overall stated, that blue cars started chasing, in that time frame alot of fake zettas were doing stuff, they thought its some fake zettas set up the ambush, overall died and that was the ending, 1 survived to tell the story, no one denied any mistake or action that was taken against you.

im looking forward for you to show me where some fake information was given regarding the Flame Of War writing.

Edited by SkuLLar
  • Like 1

What was the diplomacy rp about this whole situation? Was there any chance given or straight away muscles were flexed? 

With respect to the Russians, and to you Obese, but the Zetas are "the guys" so they have to flex, and flex hard. It wouldn't make sense for the largest and most powerful gang in the city to not go heavy when the leaders wife had been assaulted. It RPly makes sense and fits in with the character of Jay Gamble, at least as I've interpreted him from my limited RP with him

30 minutes ago, GWXCORE said:

With respect to the Russians, and to you Obese, but the Zetas are "the guys" so they have to flex, and flex hard. It wouldn't make sense for the largest and most powerful gang in the city to not go heavy when the leaders wife had been assaulted. It RPly makes sense and fits in with the character of Jay Gamble, at least as I've interpreted him from my limited RP with him

Was only asking as Jay mentioned several IC mistakes...so was wondering maybe they fucked up the talks and they were given some demands to make it right what they did etc. That's about it.

• Like 1

All i can say is that everything related to the Russian mafia, every story actually did happend on the server.The "Bellic chronicles" were made mostly in directors cut but its related to my character background.And Jay dont take it personal bro,its only a game.Council and all the thing about paying taxes is IC thing that you guys made,its a good rp if you ask me i wont deny it,but personally all the gangs hate that and they are just scared of your numbers.Regarding the quality of rp,a lot of zeta members every day ram into a people with expensive vehicles,there is a lot of deathmatching and nonrp situations by your members but we dont go on your thread and shit about it.So please take your IC frustration only for the game,dont bring it here OOCly because this forum thread is the place where we write down our own stories.Its not like i should go on your thread and comment about your fruit delivery mission.

BX4xfmO.png

Edited by Emir Bellic
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, OBESE said:

Was only asking as Jay mentioned several IC mistakes...so was wondering maybe they fucked up the talks and they were given some demands to make it right what they did etc. That's about it.

We have peacefully resolved the issues each time, this was the last straw.

12 minutes ago, Emir Bellic said:

All i can say is that everything related to the Russian mafia, every story actually did happend on the server.The "Bellic chronicles" were made mostly in directors cut but its related to my character background.And Jay dont take it personal bro,its only a game.Council and all the thing about paying taxes is IC thing that you guys made,its a good rp if you ask me i wont deny it,but personally all the gangs hate that and they are just scared of your numbers.Regarding the quality of rp,a lot of zeta members every day ram into a people with expensive vehicles,there is a lot of deathmatching and nonrp situations by your members but we dont go on your thread and shit about it.So please take your IC frustration only for the game,dont bring it here OOCly because this forum thread is the place where we write down our own stories.Its not like i should go on your thread and comment about your fruit delivery mission.

BX4xfmO.png

I'm not mad OOCly at all, and I'm simply replying to a statement in which you made. The story you posted was not entirely the way things went, but yeah.. you do you. If we broke all these rules you claim, you would see tons of reports on us, but I fail to see that. You are the one making this OOC, not I.. but alright buddy. At least with our "fruit" rp, you can see we're capable of more than just shooting at people all day with our RP, but yeah.. you got us with that one.

14 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

I am not entirely sure but I wasted like 2 hours today cause 2/3 members of your gang lied in /do. Thank you very much.

No offense but I'm not sure this is the place for this.

• Like 2

russianmafialogofix.thumb.png.5ad2df3771a963e87cbf7ec65f889c02.png
w2glLrr.png

JJOWm4B.png

Active Chase Ended With An Ambush

Having rain of blood on our tuxedo is a pretty good reminder that we're not James Bond.
for now its time to take off our tuxedos and change into war clothes.
War is war, this is war between families. you don't leave your family behind.
Never show anger at slight, Tell nothing. Earn Respect from everyone by deeds, not Words.
Respect the member of your blood family. Gambling was Recreation, Not a way to earn a living.
Love your Father, your Mother, your Sister also your Brother.

LAST MAN STANDING.

https://plays.tv/s/MOc-9E2icy3I

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 3

FLAMES OF WAR

War stories are about heroes, they tell the story of courage and loyalty. War stories are not about winners or losers.War stories exist for history to be written about those who survived, not those who have fled the war.

There is no room for traitors in these stories.In a state of war, people die, some battles are won and some are lost. It is important to be persistent and not to kneel.Do not hide behind the back of those you are otherwise afraid of by responding to their every word and command like a docile dog.Stand up and fight,like real man!

How long will the fear of those who rob you constantly last, as long as you allow your hard-earned money to go into the hands of those who, for the whole week, do nothing but scratching their balls.

This is an invitation for everyone to stand up and join us in the fight, or let them remain silent forever.

We know that the Zetas are a dangerous gang and many are afraid of them, but when the Zetas declare war, you have nothing left to do but fight.If you don't fight, then you lose respect and reputation both on the street and in business.Diplomatic relations with them have now been put aside, and the mafia is doing everything it can to stay consistent with its name and its goals. Nothing has stopped the mafia from expanding, on the contrary, there is a growing interest of people to join us.

New recruits were brought in to the office and questioned. We need to make sure they all know the street situation and the laws we follow.

fao2lkS.jpg

The plans were made to attack Zeta, we know that they are numerically stronger than us, but we decided not to stand with our arms crossed and let them do what they want with us.

VyFFA6Z.jpg

So we made an ambush,there was around 30 Zetas against 13 of us.We lost the fight,but we also got lot of them down.

it was a beautiful massacre

it was a beautiful fight.It was something we expected

and we did not disappoint, we showed everyone that we can and we have a balls to go in war...we are not afraid of anyone.

neAZJcp.jpg

hFbRre4.png

nXtWsCN.png

5sMVCNn.png

o63gjlc.jpg

1OuHl2z.png

xWjUF9K.png

Next day Weezel news was promoting party at Tavern,Zetas were controling it.We got our boys with Ak's ready to go,but there was too many innocent people on the party.Leaded by the mafia code "dont kill innocents" we decided not to attack them it was too risky to sprey when you have human shield all around you.

fLHuyRR.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

((Guys please keep the positive vibes OOC,we do not want to offend or humiliate anyone, we post our stories on the way how we experienced them.))  😉 

BX4xfmO.png

Edited by Emir Bellic
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, OBESE said:

What was the diplomacy rp about this whole situation? Was there any chance given or straight away muscles were flexed? 

Straight away muscles were flexed...we just got info that we got war declared on us in game and thats all.Its not like we wanted this.Thats why i mentioned diplomacy again and left place for it.It all started few hours being late for paying taxes because some members couldnt get in game because lots of them had school tests and stuff like that OOCly.We just got hunted,we tried to defend our guy and bam there you go.As i already said in the thread. 🙂

• Like 1

Russian paradise indeed    

-Russian party buss at Zeta store-

There's no russians in town?

Party at Zeta store with some old friends from Zeta gang who didnt mind anything against it. 🙂 

We heard how Zetas store have the best fruit and veggies in town,so we wanted to try it out.

Aqr6tKL.jpg

JjQ13dX.jpg

ePXxnQ5.jpg

Helping injured Zeta member on the street...

Bzt7MHe.jpg

Notable enough?

BX4xfmO.png

Edited by Emir Bellic
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • PogU 2

FLAMES OF WAR  

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

AeV5f0m.png

Each group declared war by the council was immediately destroyed or disintegrated. Its members would leave their criminal lives or commit suicide.The council destroyed the Marcello family, Irish, Los Calaveras, Almighty Vice Lord Nation as well.We know our chances in this war, and we know the numbers we have a problem with.At the end of the day, we're a mob, not some street gang.The council would not be a problem if many gangs who are paying the tax to the council had no fear of their numbers in the people they are just scared to decide to confront it .We didn't want this war, we didn't want to make war with the Zetas, the Triads, the Rooks, the WCA, or other gangs we've always had friendly relationships with.

Especially with the Rooks, we shed our blood for them.We still don't know why they are angry with us.We think that they are afraid of the council and that they are afraid of going against them. Because when you are at war with the council you soon lose the gang members because no one wants to fight so much pressure.Sooner or later, they will be at war with the council.They are the ones who decide who lives and who dies. And it is up to you to survive until the chance for some new diplomacy comes or new alliances.

Artyom received a call from WCA to meet.

We knew it was a trap and more than 50 people would come to ambush us.

I told him not to go, because the last time I met WCA they could hardly wait for the war to start with us because their goal was to prove themselves to the council as a loyal gang, but Arty didn't listen.

he said to me, "It's important to show the balls, not the number"  

so we let him go.

He knew they will flex at him with the numbers because we saw how capable are they in the gunfight,the numbers and big weapons is all what they got.

The police came and the council started killing police officers.

There were bloodshed on the streets.

a hundred dead people were lying all over the street.

the police were unprepared this time. 

jJLM4kf.jpg

A7d9r8O.jpg   

We saw some Rooks

Running down the street with guns,participating in all this shit council involved them to be the part of it.It breaks my heart i really liked those guys.

i wanted to figure out why are they doing this?

LM6z7Ux.jpg

We went down in prison to check on our guy who got arrested and we meet one of the Rooks.I asked him why they want to participate in this war against us?

He had no other reason to tell us besides wearing black like them, even though the uniform does not look the same and we wear what we want he stated also how we robbed him yesterday in the drug lab,he described the guy wearing al white,driving white car,wearing skelleton mask.

Yesterday was declared war, and the Rooks are one of those who declared war on us along with Zetas.Even though they slaughter your members day before war and bragging about it on the streets.And you decided to go against your friends day after,very professional.

He was speechless.

It looks like they cant wait to slaughter you one day,its your destiny same as ours to fight for your place in this world.You wont get easy in council by sucking someone balls again and again and let them slaughter you like a little chickens.Have some dignity.You are the gang not Jays little bitch.

Mafia continued doing bussiness and participating in this war.From robberies to drug labs,and gunfights.

And some of us dont give a shit,they brought their white suits back on the street...

VLADIMIR PUTIN CALLS soon!

BX4xfmO.png

Edited by Emir Bellic
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • hmmm 1

The worst part about betrayal... is that it doesn't come from an enemy.

Whoever hurts us, I end them... I am not god to have mercy.

-Javier Geacampillo

Stranger_696_4924-1569617497628.thumb.png.26b2ca366b1cd0e09d20cbe3201dbf20.png

Edited by Hatzooka
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • hmmm 3

Amazing, it's really hard for those who's trying to stay in the way of successful gang, because that's a tough call to make. That was an amazing fight you all had.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Luke Melski said:

Amazing, it's really hard for those who's trying to stay in the way of successful gang, because that's a tough call to make. That was an amazing fight you all had.

Thanks brother 😄

hope you enjoying reading the story so far.

every word based on real events

• hmmm 1

I really admire you. Even though you know you are going to lose this war, you will not give up. And it takes courage. Fight like a family and die like a family.

Respect-❤️

Edited by Scott Nicholson
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Scott Nicholson said:

I really admire you. Even though you know you are going to lose this war, you will not give up. And it takes courage. Fight like a family and die like a family.

Respect-❤️

only time will tell

1 hour ago, Scott Nicholson said:

Respect-❤️

Thanks,finally someone understands the point of our roleplay.Well, we are MAFIA we need to act like one,when its war we go in war and fight when its time for peace we make deals.Wont give up.But still yes Zetas and Triads did great job with council its basically unbreakable chain of gang activities and there is literally no one who dares to fight them.Its not like we want, but we have to. 😄 OOCly i respect what they did,ICly we hate each others for now.Still a lot unexplained things happend about this war.We will see how other leaders will roleplay on this. 

respect to you to buddy. 🙂 

Soon there will be an update to the original thread aka the first page first post photos and some descriptions will be changed,

to avoid confusion a Mafia doesnt have a

Color Code, again to avoid confusion to people who saw us in white all the time,

The white represents when we have good times and Overall we wear it in formal events and ETC as at those times yes it represents.

Many people have the 90's look of the mafia still in their mind,

if some reasearch is done you can see how they look in our current age and time, there is no real color code, it will make the police job of finding the members and higherups a very easy task as well to as to enemies, being flashy all the time and spotted by everyone is just not that great of RP regarding realism.

Of course on formal things there are suits and everything but when roaming around the city and etc... its in their intrest to not be that i would say "Flashy".

Gangs pride in colors and that what makes them a gang, creating that difference between the Mafia playstyle and RP, and a Gangs playstyle and RP.

so for the sake of good rp, and realism there is no such thing as "Mafia color code", only on formal events.

hope this clears up any confusion 🙂

Edited by SkuLLar
  • Like 4

SOON! VLADIMIR PUTIN CALLS   teaser trailer

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

AeV5f0m.png

Edited by Emir Bellic
  • Like 5

rjY6wk6.png
No Mercy , No Fear

One day when the battle between Zetas vs Russia was finished in a factory that took many zetas and russian victims. 
which is where Russian Higher Rank are trying to choose a way out and find a way to stop fighting with zetas. 
The meeting began with Wanted where Artyom did not want wanted to be related to the problem in this situation, 
Which is Russian and Wanted had good relations and mutual benefits. During the meeting,
Artyom asked a few of questions about Cartel importing large illegal goods and illegal pistols from the ship.

E3h1TxH.png
At that time Martin Heff, 
one of the Soldiers of Russian Mob 
who had the talent of vehicle lockpicking was in action at the middle of the Zetas General Store 24/7
(Exactly behind the bank and in front of bank parking lot.) 
Martin Heff was called the Death Challenger.
Which is he had a high Adrenalin Soul and did not have any fear of the surrounding environment and people around him.

t4YHxjO.png
iWRZZIF.png
( All About Martin Action )
SV4ZRlj.png
m1HA9ap.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After all activity done. we ended the day with some Robstores together and Rob Zetas member at Furniture Store.

vjudj1W.png
0BxwpFR.png

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 3