SkuLLar

The Russian Mafia

5 hours ago, OBESE said:

I think he is talking about the screens where Revelt_DeOrtiz comes to Rex and say's - Im gonna leave the mafia, like it's some sort of boyband and he suddenly decided to do a solo career.

Basically he's saying that in big organisations like mafia and if you know something about mafia's, then you're in for good and there are very rare situations when the boss will allow you to leave that easy.

actually, IC scene i take my brother from my country to replace my position , OOC i only change character to my ilegal character. the player still same, but the character is not. Revelt left because too fucking legal HAHAHA

On 9/7/2019 at 5:14 PM, Oz Spray said:

How much of you all know Russian language?

You do realize that you're not even allowed to talk russian in EC right? You can just RP knowing Russian with [Russian] *text*

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, kenichis said:

You do realize that you're not even allowed to talk russian in EC right? You can just RP knowing Russian with [Russian] *text*

I guess it's more like about authenticity question you know, especially if you are making specific type of organisations. Im part of a Latino Familia on the server, I dont know Spanish or Portuguese, I've not been around Latin community in my life, but I still try to make it as authentic as possible with my rp. We have done some research to into Latin slang, we all try to do the best Latin street accent that we can. It all just adds to that RP feeling. So same with Russian - if I hear everyone in the organisation sounding British or American...it just ends up being a name and there is no authenticity of what you rp.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, OBESE said:

I guess it's more like about authenticity question you know, especially if you are making specific type of organisations. Im part of a Latino Familia on the server, I dont know Spanish or Portuguese, I've not been around Latin community in my life, but I still try to make it as authentic as possible with my rp. We have done some research to into Latin slang, we all try to do the best Latin street accent that we can. It all just adds to that RP feeling. So same with Russian - if I hear everyone in the organisation sounding British or American...it just ends up being a name and there is no authenticity of what you rp.

I would totally agree. I would also suggest watching documentaries about a specific gang or mafia just to get a better grip of it. Big + for trying to make their accent too. Every little thing in roleplay adds up and eventually will pay back. Its really important in the organisation for lower rank people to know who is the boss and who is the top dons in the org. 

6 hours ago, kenichis said:

Thanks for something already known 😉

Dont worry.

We use[Russian].

About who speaks russian we have a few including me.

43 minutes ago, Draugas said:

I would totally agree. I would also suggest watching documentaries about a specific gang or mafia just to get a better grip of it. Big + for trying to make their accent too. Every little thing in roleplay adds up and eventually will pay back. Its really important in the organisation for lower rank people to know who is the boss and who is the top dons in the org. 

Trust me i know how mafias work as i done heavy reasearch.

But one thing currently im not able to come to town so i cant lead them at this current time that well but we have loyal and trusted people who do it currently in my place as im absent.

6 hours ago, OBESE said:

I want to meet u in game for you to hear my crazy russian :ppp

47 minutes ago, Draugas said:

Brother i think you might want to find me in game when im back.

There is a structure there are ranks.

Thereare roles.

And more but it will be already IC;)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SkuLLar said:

Brother i think you might want to find me in game when im back.

There is a structure there are ranks.

Thereare roles.

And more but it will be already IC;)

Im not saying u havent, i met u guys once u seem to be alright lads! I was just talking in general. 

First time when i heard organisation called ''The Russians'', i thought they will be great acting guys with Russian synergy inside. About something like this:
About BRIGADA style and serious RUSSIAN style.

But i was wrong, all i saw is normal few peeps organisation who is just roaming around, accent is british, making words bigger than actions, thats not how Russians is doing. Right now how Russians is pretending is a bit shame to actual Russians who is playing in ECRP. The playstyle, mechanics, positioning, organize actions, speaking and leading is awful. It's like some peeps gathered together for random boring organisation for a random name, and that random name was Russians. That's just my view from side, how i see Russians. If you guys could pretend '"The Russians" like BRIGADA or with some more serious action, without childish movement and talking, then all would be great. You would never get pushed from sides and would come as a respectful organisation. If i can give advice, it would be to not taking each street dog you see in street and give leadership to really ones who is earned. The same with playstyle, change it.. act like you are russian. Cheers.

pOhMX47.jpg

Edited by Oz Spray
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Oz Spray said:

First time when i heard organisation called ''The Russians'', i thought they will be great acting guys with Russian synergy inside. About something like this:
About BRIGADA style and serious RUSSIAN style.

But i was wrong, all i saw is normal few peeps organisation who is just roaming around, accent is british, making words bigger than actions, thats not how Russians is doing. Right now how Russians is pretending is a bit shame to actual Russians who is playing in ECRP. The playstyle, mechanics, positioning, organize actions, speaking and leading is awful. It's like some peeps gathered together for random boring organisation for a random name, and that random name was Russians. That's just my view from side, how i see Russians. If you guys could pretend '"The Russians" like BRIGADA or with some more serious action, without childish movement and talking, then all would be great. You would never get pushed from sides and would come as a respectful organisation. If i can give advice, it would be to not taking each street dog you see in street and give leadership to really ones who is earned. The same with playstyle, change it.. act like you are russian. Cheers.

pOhMX47.jpg

i 100% know who this ravshan photo is directed too :DD vasily from our org yeh he a bit of the funny type, overall i can tell you one thing as i said i cant join town at this current time because of a certain something, about a month ago it was different, and its rebuilding time right now too. just stay updated and ill post when things are back to "normal" i would say 🙂 cheers brother, and i appriciate HONEST responses from people.

• Cringe 1
  • PogU 1

21 hours ago, Revelt said:

zWfCBLx.png

"WHEREVER THERE'S OPPORTUNITY, THE MAFIA WILL BE THERE."

ux6wlYL.png

gV8xMK0.png

6M6jd2B.png

yKNOD18.png

rBOoGx7.png

So where is the RP? Was it a staring contest? Did you win it? Was it a dance off? Did you had kick-ass moves?

• Cringe 1
  • monkaS 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1
  • PogU 1

3 hours ago, OBESE said:

So where is the RP? Was it a staring contest? Did you win it? Was it a dance off? Did you had kick-ass moves?

I would say the information there is a little IC and should not be here to not metagame 😉 when the information wont be something unknown or that can be used to meta we post it in full detail.

And its a regular post of just photos.

In chapters there will be rp, if you look some posts back you can see that a certain someone deleted the discord.

Now we are restoring all photos.

1132695343_CHAPTER3.jpg.3e26aa6030f62fef15542cd45122ad4e.jpg

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Continuing the story

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

russianmafialogofix.thumb.png.455dff7e6d337e6ac58013f7afe80a51.png

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

After capturing T-Bone hostage,

Igor and Artyom decided to teach him a lesson after multiple attempts of getting into contact and solving it peacefully.

They have brought him to the top of the factory

20190730043238_1.jpg

T-Bone the leader of the prince gang was very stressed, he didnt know what was comming towards him,

little did he know, they wanted him to jump to his death, by his own.

the leader of prince, started looking for ways to escape and make a distraction, he pointed to a pack of cigarretes in his pants,

telling that  his last wish in his life is to enjoy a single cigar for the last time...

20190730043240_1.jpg

The Russian mafia is known to be respectfull towards life especially when ending it for someone, his last wish was granted.

As soon as Igor and Artyom granted him his wish and were distracted, T-Bone attempted to make a run for it.

The Russian mafia succeeded in capturing him again, yet now being more agressive.

20190730043714_1.jpg

They cut his throat, but not deep enough giving him a chance to survive.

20190730043727_1.jpg

As some time flew by, The Russians got intel from contacts in prince, that T-Bone has survived.

After that day, Artyom and Igor went to rest, in the nature their favorite place to be at when relaxing.

"Nature, is the real paradise created by the god"

20190731045531_1.jpg

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

SeaWeeds-Against-Russians

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

There is a street level gang operating under the name Seaweeds.

When the higher command in the russian mafia has heard about the seaweeds in town, they did not even want to speak with them

due to the reputation seaweeds have acquired themselves.

some time has passed in the city and Russians never saw seaweeds until one special day that has

*SPARKED*

The war between the Russians and the Seaweeds.

The Green and White war has started after the first ever meeting of seaweeds with the russians.

Few russians decided to go and check some drug labs over the city to make a bit of drugs and sell them to a Mexican gang in Groove.

2 guys, dressed in green and with green bikes approached one russian after he kindly asked them who are they?

they pulled out a gun, and as soon as they did that, they instantly got shot down.

Russians were enraged by the act of the seaweeds, disrespecting the mafia is such a way.

Artyom as usual tried to solve things first with a little chat and maybe some business that the seaweeds can do

to compensate their actions, but the seaweeds ignored.

so has the era of the bloodshed begun...

Seaweeds, got wiped out by the council and other organizations that were going after them.

Stranger_1905_5110-1564790012952.png

Stranger_8604_9298-1567369107103.png

some time has passed, Artyom had to be out of the town for a good amount of time the Government got on artyoms head and starting leading an investigation against him he was prosecuted and jailed for the crimes he did, so albino took command

while Artyom was gone.

Albino ended up leaving everything and everyone and betraying all the members.

he is no longer welcomed in the city.

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

Outcast Mexicans-Against-Russians

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Artyom, has come back to town, greeted by the most loyal people of the family.

Stranger_696_4924-1568209007464.png

Stranger_696_4924-1568311080005.png

The mafia began the rebuilding proccess, and the mafia started to grow in speeds that it had never grew on before.

(More detail in next chapter)

after a meeting that Artyom got notified about all the things that went in the city and all the new organizations.

He got told about a special street level gang again, named now Outcasts.

The war has started on behalf of albino, but the flames grew to unimaginable sizes, and they can no longer be put out.

Outcasts denied every opportunity to solve this in another way and kept breaking neutrality.

The fact that they lied to the mafia and lied, gave more motive to the russians to take actions regarding crushing them, to the point where they cant shit talk or be around a russian without getting attacked.

Outcast members were very sure of themselves, they spoke higher than they actually are, always trying to hide in the Camera zones of the city of los santos.

up to this day the russians keep hitting the outcasts, not giving them a chance to breath fresh air.

The outcast were not the only ones that the russians were after.

NLA- a mexican gang that was formed and now located at the east side of the city.

Russians and NLA had previous contacts that ended up well and were always with present respect between the two

Organizations, But due to Albinos attitude while Artyom was in jail, a war was ignited with the mexicans too.

Mexicans and Russians kept spilling blood over a mad man's Vision and Attitude,

the war was not benefiting either side, it was a so called pointless war,

that its sole purpose was spilling blood.

After Artyoms return, the war was still ongoing with the Mexicans, but in a much lower scale.

Higher ups from NLA found contacts and approached the Mafia in a friendly manner,

asking for a meeting to resolve the war once and for all...

to be continued...

"They Love Speaking Fast, But Likewise They Run At The Same Speed"

Stranger_3909_2650-1568396571435.png

Stranger_3909_2650-1568401874838.png

Stranger_3909_2650-1568480180913.png

Stranger_696_4924-1568655846492.png

Stranger_696_4924-1568654642615.png

Stranger_696_4924-1568654635362.png

unknown.png

https://streamable.com/t3sbd

"End Of Chapter III"

┗╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┛

Edited by SkuLLar
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • snowflake 1
  • PogU 1

Bellic chroniclesLIKE FATHER,LIKE SON chapter 1 "The Russian mafia"

After a long years of triing to find his father Niko and what happend to him.Emir Bellic finally came from Bosnia in the city of Los Santos.In Bosnia he had difficult childhood because he was a young boy living in occupied city during the war.His father Niko was deported from country so Emir and his little brother Tony lived with a mother in the city of Sarajevo under the occupation.From then he never heard of his father ever since,because after the war the country started rebuilding again.Emir was working as a mechanic in Bosnia,and one day rich guy came in shop and asked him about his surname and his father.He told him that he knew his father Niko and that he is living in LS.Emir decided to leave Sarajevo and try to find his father in Los Santos.There he finally meet russians,who were one of his first suspects in murdering of his father.He came to talk with them ,and he found out that they are also furious about Niko death and that they want to revenge him too.They said to him how Niko was one of them. Emir Bellic decided to join them and russians warmly welcomed him and embraced.

meeting.jpg

Edited by Emir Bellic
  • Like 3

Bellic chronicles :LIKE FATHER,LIKE SON chapter 2 "THE YELLOW JACK"

1225682688_GTA52019-09-2515-22-47-572.thumb.jpg.e0cd68fac85e7a765b424412e0e39079.jpg   

1117947673_GTA52019-09-2515-23-08-961.thumb.jpg.dabc39902b4366133b8c6e4e92b84c23.jpg

1931758472_GTA52019-09-2515-27-20-462.thumb.jpg.1defbb0de04f557f12fd0242e06c2094.jpg

1469005092_GTA52019-09-2515-27-54-936.thumb.jpg.e825e0a7f061ec151f119fbcb15a4d01.jpg

723298871_GTA52019-09-2515-28-25-261.thumb.jpg.f07294baa5da1191267fdf0426ef9ca8.jpg

424667001_GTA52019-09-2515-30-07-666.thumb.jpg.bf0723807f763ae4df66ff619f2f71ea.jpg

455902121_GTA52019-09-2515-31-13-196.thumb.jpg.2588677401ee2997a4b1382a603d834e.jpg

• Like 3

Wait, so the ... Russian Mafia... is now running the Blaine County Yellow Jacket Inn? That the very VERY Redneck watering hole... is a 'typical' eastern European Bosnian tavern? 

Wut? 

• Like 1

Just now, Lucius.D said:

Wait, so the ... Russian Mafia... is now running the Blaine County Yellow Jacket Inn? That the very VERY Redneck watering hole... is a 'typical' eastern European Bosnian tavern? 

Wut? 

nah we are not running it, read the story well, he plans to tell us what happened 😉

• Like 1

russianmafia321321.thumb.png.e12e5c6730d6318bcdcecf5f9ce5b0b2.png

Since his brother didnt come to replace Revelt position. he coming back for control the business and money

20190924051549_1.thumb.png.32314f779bb89c015483c899a9c2f662.png

tequila.thumb.png.27884a460596a66a5b2d5bc72fab7154.png

zVdk0HM.png

20190924051632_1.thumb.png.0d1111d26cea6671be2e339165d1610b.png

SjKmayH.jpg

YC4XU2k.jpg

QjPd8rq.jpg

GhCx8fB.jpg

Video Clip Torture and Minion Ambush : 

• Like 3
  • Cringe 1