Fregothy

ID 1 ID 177 DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 1 and ID 177
Date of interaction reported: 08/12/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 5 I 1565637474

Your characters name: Gabriel Glockz

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Was planning on escaping when i saw them draw gun but as they sprinted towards me and i heard their VOIP i knew it was over. I had already unlocked my bike and hit the F key but i think i did it too soon hence why my character is stuck in the unlocking animation without the action timer bar there. I understand that on their screen i may have mounted the bike but regardless in my opinion they had no reason to shoot me unless i tried to escape which i didn't since it would be fearrp. 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/s/uzzvz/gcfezm.

Hello @Fregothy!

Thanks for making the player report.

ID 1/Aiden_Dimmig has 24 hours to respond with his side of the story.

ID 177/Xavier_Essei has 24 hours to respond with his side of the story.

Both players will be notified in-game.

SantinoDeferro

Hello. i agree with all of these and i say it was Deathamtching But the thing is On our screen while you unlocked your bike you jumped on the bike so as you can see we were robbing you in a public place so when we saw you sat on your bike we started shooting at you . if there is any punishments im up for it cause it is my fault not recording my game but all i can say it was a sync from Eclipse server . cause we saw you jumped on your bike so we started shooting at you 

Hello!

REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your quick responses. 

Player ID 1/Aiden_Dimmig will be receiving punishment for Deathmatch | Offence #1 - Reason: A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands, which in this case was not provided. 

Player ID 177/Xavier_Essei will be receiving punishment for Deathmatch | Offence #1 - Reason: A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands, which in this case was not provided. 

Regards,

Moderator SantinoDeferro

Report locked & archived.