Bala

Gang on Gang Imbalance

On 8/8/2019 at 7:46 AM, CallumMontie said:

Why fight for the top when you can both sit there comfortably as a team. 

People moan about gang wars happening as is, can you imagine if the two largest factions were to be clashing heads 24/7. 

I'd also like to make it clear, both Triads and Zetas don't rob smaller groups, we have other ways of managing them. 

It's not like our two factions just were given their members and awarded their place, we all worked hard for it and have earned mutual respect for each other. 

This pretty much, and as someone not part of any gang or law enforcement I could attest to this. I've actually seen Zetas discussing terms with other gangs expecting them to fall in line, the only time they take on to smaller gangs is when they're non-compliant to the terms they previously spoke about. My final verdict is, leave it the way it is, anyways it's an RP scenario, they built relationship over time, if that has to change, it should only be "ICly" and not because of suggestions or anything a like falling to OOC concerns.

• Like 4