★★★★✩ (4/5)
Hard to find a parking spot at La Spada. I also believe there is some sort of black car dress code?
Security was friendly, but slightly scary though...

Everyone was well suited in full black. Although I didn't came to eat, the area is nice and the people were nice. Can recommend. Maybe 5 stars next time if I am able to taste some of the food.

• Like 5
  • PogU 1

Hey I just joined this server and have an interest of joining this faction with my character (characters background and everything point toward it) how would I go about doing it, it feels kinda strange to go ask around the civilians about a faction like this.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, onionknight007 said:

Hey I just joined this server and have an interest of joining this faction with my character (characters background and everything point toward it) how would I go about doing it, it feels kinda strange to go ask around the civilians about a faction like this.

Get to know some people, start talking about criminal activities in this town like civilian ,saying how bad the gangs are and neutrally try to find out info about the rooks, how they look like, where they usually hang out etc. But it all has to be ICly.

• Like 5

07/23/19

Rooks Boss Dmitri Leroy was serving time for attempted murder on a government official, while unknown to him a breakout was initiated by friends and allies around the city. A rook adviser, Al Romano, attempted to infiltrate the compound with a prison outfit and weapons using a parachute. Due to some delays, as well as Dmitri getting out earlier than expected from lawyers, the escape was not needed leaving AL stranded inside.

line.png  

Still not knowing of the situation Dmitri's heart falls as he catches a glimpse of Romano just before his release four seconds later.

1_Inside.png 

line.png

Familiar faces were waiting outside ready to initiate the escape plan while Dmitri was released out the front doors unexpectedly. A Rook Pitboss, Mack Tylar, quickly filled him in on the situation and what they had planned to get him out.

2_a_ride_was_waiting.png 

line.png

It was obvious what needed to be done. Al Romano was inside and we had an army waiting outside. The Rooks quickly switched their target to Al and began calling in the troops.

3_Backup.png 

line.png

An unsuspecting officer just outside the prison was boxed in, put at gun point, and made into our hostage for the situation. They had one of ours so we took one of theirs.

4_Found_a_hostage.png 

line.png

Badge number 6783 was displayed from the back of his cruiser to show he was still breathing. Then he was taken off to an unknown location securing our leverage in the situation.

6_Display_of_hostage.png 

line.png

Dmitri approached the front gates at the request of DOC to negotiate on behalf of the rooks in exchange for the life of Badge number 6783. It was obvious the Rooks would settle for nothing less than Al Romano leaving the facility unharmed.

7_Negotiations.png 

line.png

The relationship between the Triads and the Rooks has always been good and this day was no different. They came in full force to assist with the breakout of the Rook leader and loyally stayed when the target became a Rook adviser. Dmitri Leroy and Nick Wong met each other their first few days in Los Santos and have been on good terms since. Seeing him by his side all this time later meant a lot to Dmitri.

8_Triads_have_our_back.png 

line.png

With the combined forces of the Rooks and Triads together the DOC knew they were outmatched and all of the leverage was in our hands.

5_The_gangs_all_here.png 

line.png

They got to see their Officer alive before we took him off location. Afterwards we demanded they bring Al to the front gates or Badge number 6783 would die a slow painful death.

9_Al_is_Displayed.png 

line.png

The Officer and AL stood opposite sides of the fence as everyone stood patiently with our hands resting on our weapons ready to draw at a moments notice. The Exchange would happen any second and it could get bloody fast. The Rooks had a Mule ready to block the entrance off and a car door open for Al Romano to escape in.

10_Hostage_Displayed.png 

line.png

The Gates opened and the two prisoners exchanged places rapidly before the Mule backed in blocking off the DOC gate and AL ran for the Schafter V12. The exchange happened fast and exactly as expected.

11_Exchange_is_made.png 

line.png

All participants got out cleanly without any shots fired leaving the DOC parking lot empty as ever. This day would mark the true beginning of the Rooks long lasting feud with law enforcement of all kinds. 

12_Everyone_out_clean.png 

GIF format

giphy.gif 

line.png

giphy.gif 

line.png

giphy.gif 

line.png

giphy.gif 

line.png

giphy.gif 

( Spelling/Grammar issues will be fixed in 24 hours )

Edited by HighTV
  • Like 9
  • PogU 1