ID 92 (maybe ID 65) [FearRP] ID 37 ID ? [VDM]

Player(s) being reported: ID 92 (maybe ID 65) [FearRP] ID 37 ID ? [VDM]
Date of interaction reported: 31th June 2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1564537309
Your characters name: Thommy Wake
Other player(s) involved:  Dexter Mahone

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle in an active shootout more than once without the intent of protecting a friend, fleeing with it, or using it as cover.

• Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

• You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once including a failed attempt.

• Attacking another player with no engagement in roleplay is not allowed.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

One of our guys was getting arrested so we went there to try and get him out. We think maybe we can get a quick hostage on a cop who isn't paying attention. We run up and both me and Dexter Mahone aims at the two officer. We yell for them to put their hands up but no one complies. ID 65 might've not heard us which could be his excuse but he reacted fast when stuff was being yelling. ID 95 Blatantly broke they FearRP rule had his back turned then holsters his gun then unholstered it again and started shooting at us while at gun point. My friends across the road all get mowed down by ID 37 and ID ?. Granted 2 of them was aiming and shooting guns so those are fair, but both cops hit the same girl that had yet to even aim the gun or prove a threat yet which is where i think this is VDM.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5d40f7dcadbb8c2862/id-92-id-65-id-37-id-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ID 65 here, Jo Campbell.

To begin with, I do not have any recordings of my own at this moment as I've had a Windows Blue Screen Crash before (no idea what it's called), therefore, I did not turn it on again. That's on me, however, like you were yelling in your video "hands up, hands up, hands up" - I did not hear anything. Additionally, I was in the middle of frisking the person on the ground and then inspecting his inventory and even attempting to type "/o OOCly drop weapons" but got interrupted by the shots fired and did not shoot back, just moved to the side after I noticed that the officer 150 started shooting at someone and I was in the same direction as the shots were fired (I got hit once by his bullet I believe). You can even see that it said "typing" above my head until the shots were fired and I did not start firing until the first three shots were fired and until I was away in the corner. I was aimed at, that is correct and if I saw it in time - my hands would've went up, however, the shots got fired instantly at other officer.

In my response I do not answer for any of the officers near me who did not respond to your "hands up", however, I was unable to hear it and I explained it immediately to whoever /pm'ed me in game after someone went down. I reacted initially to the shots fired from the officer above me as I could only see him and the man below me who was on his knees and who I was typing to.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during this situation, however, I did not intend to break a rule and I did not hear any yelling, but shots to which I responded eventually by firing back as I was getting shot from multiple sides. I responded like I said to the shots fired and that's when "typing" went away and I moved to the side before even realizing what was the situation, I did not even have enough time to react before the shots were fired at the officer above me.

Edited by dawpi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just a side note for the admins. I spoke to ID 65 in-game and informed him of all this. As i told him I'm not sure if this is FearRP but i was going to have to add him to let the admins take a decision. If you feel he is far enough away i would gladly take him of the list of reported players involved 🙂

• Like 2

ID 63 here, i was the one that id 65 was frisking at the time. I spoke to him about the situation in PMs and he was sincere and I don't think he meant to break fear rp at the time. 

• Like 2

Hi I am Dexter Mahone (other player involved), below is my POV, I believe that ID 92 broke Fear RP as he had his back turned to us when the gun was pointed at him, pulled out a weapon, turned around, and tasered T (ID 167). We had him under gunpoint and demands were given when this occurred.

ID 37 here. Not sure why you are reporting for somebody else and not sure if its even allowed but I shall address it all the same. If she wants to make a report let her. Saying that I or the other officer committed VDM is just blatantly incorrect. As the rule that YOU linked states, DM is as follows:

Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.

If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

If we're acting on that definition, there is no possible way that VDM was committed. I hit 2 people for definite and with intention, ID 165, ID 86, and possibly a female gang member who's ID isn't visible in your clip.

The reason I hit ID 165, and ID 86 (which is pretty evident in the video) is because they drew their weapons and fired at several police officers.  As seen in the video she gets off her bike and runs directly into the middle of the road (without looking both ways for cars), and gets flattened by my cruiser already going 100KM down a hill. Even in your video I did not shift my cruiser into her at all, she ran directly in the path of my cruiser and got ran over and was not downed until I was out of shot and down the bottom of the hill which just shows you how desynced she was.. It's not fair to call someone running in front of a vehicle VDM, as it's completely unintentional and as far as I can recall I didnt even hit her on my screen as you can see my cruiser speeding up and slowing down going down the hill.  

@ShortyWould you call this VDM from the officer in this instance where you drive in-front of a speeding cruiser to help you friend escape breaking the NCZ rule and showing no fear for your own life in the process.

https://plays.tv/video/5d0ee8b565d610181e/bike-cops?from=user

Moving on from that, is there a particular reason both you, and your accomplice cut your clips in such small sections? Both of your clips combined are 0:33 seconds long, this situation spanned for longer than 15 minutes so I find it peculiar that you both end your videos at around the same time. I'd like an admin to request the full footage of the situation before dealing out any OOC punishments to anybody. 

Next you complain about terrible RP from the officers yet you are the first on the scene to fire a weapon. Did ID 105 @Dashingly even hear your demands before opening fire on him? Because if he didn't you have committed DM in this case. It seems you dont like to wait to see as again is evident in your own videos. 

https://plays.tv/video/5d1d16b689348e60d9/setting-up-the-rebels?from=user

Starts gunning down people with no demands committing mass DM.

https://plays.tv/video/5d107ebd0c82220482/wtf?from=user

Shoots a man down with no confirmation to his demands. 

https://plays.tv/video/5d26513f55088eabc5/fuck-the-cops?from=user

Gunning down an officer with no demands made at all.

Lastly, and it's relevant to the report because it involves all of your gang members. This sort of RP (if you can even call it that) needs to end. Just going through a small list of your videos in your plays TV, i'm not even sure how you guys made it onto the server and continue to last on the server. Not to mention  in your orgy of shooting and hands hands up displayed on the linked plays.tv link below I never see you once go into iron-sights to make a shot. Although I cant prove it, it is blatantly obvious you are using a 3rd party cross-hair.  Considering you made a long report, scrutinizing every twitch stream a player made, you may take a look at your own videos and reflect on your RP.

https://plays.tv/u/BcShorty

( I have saved all your 43 clips so dont bother deleting any) 

The extent of ALL SeaWeed RP i've been involved in is "hands up, hands up, hands up or I'll shoot", or if one of you goes down it goes straight into /b. This is validated by almost all of your plays TV clips. I don't know a single person who's had a good RP experience with any of you guys. You're horrible winners, and even worse losers. I hope your level of RP elevates as your trigger happy RP is what the server is trying to get away from.

And the biggest example of your trigger happy behavior is this nonsense which was an organized duel where again you were making head-shots from the hip? 

https://plays.tv/video/5d14504a528e50012e/setup-fight-against-rebel?from=user

Edit; 

CROSSHAIR CHEATING. Somebody was kind enough to overlay your footage onto a crosshair to see if the shots matched up and what do you know , they do......

Edited by Phil McGee
added cheating evidence video
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's very funny seeing you go through my videos. All of them have previous context and demands given at points I don't even wan't to bother responding to most of them as it is pointless if you want to make a report go ahead. 

EDIT: I never go into Iron-sights as shooting in 1st person is fucking nauseous. 

I have no intention to delete anything that i have put up as they are put up for reasons 🙂

Edited by Shorty

21 minutes ago, Shorty said:

It's very funny seeing you go through my videos

Its called due diligence, Im glad you are entertained by it. What the videos give are a broad overview of your RP style and how much of a hypocrite you are. 

All of them have previous context and demands given at points I don't even wan't to bother responding to most of them as it is pointless if you want to make a report go ahead. 

I strongly doubt it and I have no merit nor need to report on somebody  behalf and im assuming most have passed the 48 h time-frame. What has not passed the 48h time frame is the cross-hair abuse you are using as there is no time frame to bug abusing. But thats for another report. 

EDIT: I never go into Iron-sights as shooting in 1st person is fucking nauseous. 

You never go into iron sights because you dont to need to, as you are cheating. 

I have no intention to delete anything that i have put up as they are put up for reasons

Well done. 

Now can you please respond to the question posed previous. 

1. Why did you shoot at the officer first before giving any commands therefore committing DM? 

Do you think because PD are all dressed the same you can shoot any of them on the scene? Do you feel the rules dont apply? 

Edited by Phil McGee

Since you so badly wan't to see my reasons for every clip apparently ill do a rundown as i remember it. I have no longer clips of any of these as i regularly delete my recordings as they span over my entire playtime and it eats up my HDD.

https://plays.tv/video/5d0ee8b565d610181e/bike-cops?from=user <- Original plan was to follow him so we could help him. My bike stopped the cops and i find that funny wasn't even my plan to begin with but i went along with it.

https://plays.tv/video/5d1d16b689348e60d9/setting-up-the-rebels?from=user <- these guys have all had multiple warnings prior to this and had been following us for a long time.

https://plays.tv/video/5d107ebd0c82220482/wtf?from=user<- i don't really see the issue he had 2 people yelling at him to put his hands up and he kept running breaking FearRP. I never reported him either as we figured it out ingame.

https://plays.tv/video/5d26513f55088eabc5/fuck-the-cops?from=user<- Demands made prior already and she was trying to arrest my friend shooting at him with a tazer prior.

https://plays.tv/video/5d14504a528e50012e/setup-fight-against-rebel?from=user<- We had asked admins prior to this and they told us as long as stuff was RP'd correctly we was fine.

Now back to the report
As for you going 100kmp down the hill is a blatant lie. You sit in your car back up and wait for my guys to aim to give you valid rights. But you had all the time in the world brake yet you didn't which is why i feel this is VDM. 

Edited by Shorty

34 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

Now can you please respond to the question posed previous. 

1. Why did you shoot at the officer first before giving any commands therefore committing DM? 

Do you think because PD are all dressed the same you can shoot any of them on the scene? Do you feel the rules dont apply? 

No i shot at said officer as we yelled hands multiple times judging by the fact he aimed instead of putting hands up i took it he didn't want to comply which he was in his right to since he already had his firearms out.

Heres a longer video i dont know what you expect to find. Videos are cut like that for a reason. There was nothing else to show that had relevence to the report.
https://plays.tv/video/5d419fde2881ba5c1b/longer-video

8 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

@ShortyWould you call this VDM from the officer in this instance where you drive in-front of a speeding cruiser to help you friend escape breaking the NCZ rule and showing no fear for your own life in the process.

https://plays.tv/video/5d0ee8b565d610181e/bike-cops?from=user

Moving on from that, is there a particular reason both you, and your accomplice cut your clips in such small sections? Both of your clips combined are 0:33 seconds long, this situation spanned for longer than 15 minutes so I find it peculiar that you both end your videos at around the same time. I'd like an admin to request the full footage of the situation before dealing out any OOC punishments to anybody. 

Next you complain about terrible RP from the officers yet you are the first on the scene to fire a weapon. Did ID 105 @Dashingly even hear your demands before opening fire on him? Because if he didn't you have committed DM in this case. It seems you dont like to wait to see as again is evident in your own videos. 

https://plays.tv/video/5d1d16b689348e60d9/setting-up-the-rebels?from=user

Starts gunning down people with no demands committing mass DM.

https://plays.tv/video/5d107ebd0c82220482/wtf?from=user

Shoots a man down with no confirmation to his demands. 

https://plays.tv/video/5d26513f55088eabc5/fuck-the-cops?from=user

Gunning down an officer with no demands made at all.

Lastly, and it's relevant to the report because it involves all of your gang members. This sort of RP (if you can even call it that) needs to end. Just going through a small list of your videos in your plays TV, i'm not even sure how you guys made it onto the server and continue to last on the server. Not to mention  in your orgy of shooting and hands hands up displayed on the linked plays.tv link below I never see you once go into iron-sights to make a shot. Although I cant prove it, it is blatantly obvious you are using a 3rd party cross-hair.  Considering you made a long report, scrutinizing every twitch stream a player made, you may take a look at your own videos and reflect on your RP.

https://plays.tv/u/BcShorty

( I have saved all your 43 clips so dont bother deleting any) 

The extent of ALL SeaWeed RP i've been involved in is "hands up, hands up, hands up or I'll shoot", or if one of you goes down it goes straight into /b. This is validated by almost all of your plays TV clips. I don't know a single person who's had a good RP experience with any of you guys. You're horrible winners, and even worse losers. I hope your level of RP elevates as your trigger happy RP is what the server is trying to get away from.

And the biggest example of your trigger happy behavior is this nonsense which was an organized duel where again you were making head-shots from the hip? 

https://plays.tv/video/5d14504a528e50012e/setup-fight-against-rebel?from=user

@Phil McGee, please stick to the current report and what you are accused for, rather than throwing random accusations at the man reporting you. If you are so eager, please follow the report guidelines and make a separate report regarding these claims and not clutter this report, instead of trying to argue and insult the man reporting you. 

5 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

What the videos give are a broad overview of your RP style and how much of a hypocrite you are. 

You are just trying to make this personal and you are clearly throwing insults at the reporting party which is not needed at all, have you read the report guidelines and server rules? 

Maybe try and give the admin dealing with this report a better understanding of what happened, rather than going off-topic and cluttering the report with stuff which has nothing to do with the actual report. You are trying to defend yourself by insulting and throwing accusations back at the reporter which is not needed and has no relevance at all to this report.

• Like 6

Hello, I'm ID 150 seen in the video. I was the first officer that returned fire on you guys all at the scene. I just want to state that I was too far away to hear any of the demands that you both made. As far as reporting the officers for Fear RP, I was under the impression (and maybe admins can shed light on this) that if a player shoots at another player, they no longer have to obey the FearRP rule because their life is already in danger (I.E you can run if you're already being shot at). If that is truly the case, then I don't see how it can be considered Fear RP for the officers, they only aimed and returned fire after shots were already flying.

Beyond that, just to touch on what Phil is saying, I sincerely hope the admins take a deeper look into your factions RP. I mean seriously, Phil already said it all but even in your longer video that you posted, after you die, you're somehow still in communication with your gang members despite just spawning in with no radio. I can literally hear the push to talk echoing on some people's mics as they're talking OOCly about IC matters.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the matter since I was directly involved in the scene, I will not reply to any comments further just because I do not want to get into side arguments on this thread.

6 hours ago, Shorty said:

Now back to the report
As for you going 100kmp down the hill is a blatant lie. You sit in your car back up and wait for my guys to aim to give you valid rights. But you had all the time in the world brake yet you didn't which is why i feel this is VDM. 

What are you even talking about? I sit in the car and backup and wait for your guys to aim so I could run them over? I reversed so I wouldn't be in line with you aiming your guns at me, I ran over your friends when I saw 2 of your gang members start shooting at the officers already downing my partner. I absolutely did not have the time to brake, you can see in your video she gets off her bike at 0:16 seconds, runs directly into the cruiser and gets ran over at 0:17 seconds. As I said on my screen it didnt even hit her. She injected herself into a hostile scene while getting off her bike armed in the middle of the road and running into the path of cruiser that was going down a hill. She was at previous armed robbery at LSC and was one of the bikes that fled the scene. Again I have to reiterate we have heard nothing from her or from her perspective so what makes you think you can report on her behalf? If she would like to message me on discord/forums to come to a resolution she is more than welcome.

Now to address your CROSSHAIR CHEATING. Somebody was kind enough to overlay your footage onto a crosshair to see if the shots matched up and what do you know , they do......

1 hour ago, Fuz said:

@Phil McGee, please stick to the current report and what you are accused for, rather than throwing random accusations at the man reporting you. If you are so eager, please follow the report guidelines and make a separate report regarding these claims and not clutter this report, instead of trying to argue and insult the man reporting you. 

I am sticking to the current report. Your factions RP is poor to say the least. If you watch the linked videos hes trigger happy. The officer was not even in range that he fired upon so going by the "server rules" he committed DM. How is pointing out rule breaks insulting or causing clutter, your group brought it to forums.

I only brought up all your previous RP because this is the first time I've ever had any sort of OOC interaction with your gang and this is the only opportunity i'm going to get to shed light on it to the admins. I'm sure you're all well aware that you can't report people for rule breaks committed more than 48 hours ago, so why you both keep parroting each other "make a report," is beyond me.

Pending Admin Response.

Edited by Phil McGee

1 minute ago, Dashingly said:

Hello, I'm ID 150 seen in the video. I was the first officer that returned fire on you guys all at the scene. I just want to state that I was too far away to hear any of the demands that you both made. As far as reporting the officers for Fear RP, I was under the impression (and maybe admins can shed light on this) that if a player shoots at another player, they no longer have to obey the FearRP rule because their life is already in danger (I.E you can run if you're already being shot at). If that is truly the case, then I don't see how it can be considered Fear RP for the officers, they only aimed and returned fire after shots were already flying.

Beyond that, just to touch on what Phil is saying, I sincerely hope the admins take a deeper look into your factions RP. I mean seriously, Phil already said it all but even in your longer video that you posted, after you die, you're somehow still in communication with your gang members despite just spawning in with no radio. I can literally hear the push to talk echoing on some people's mics as they're talking OOCly about IC matters.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the matter since I was directly involved in the scene, I will not reply to any comments further just because I do not want to get into side arguments on this thread.

Have you ever heard of the radio bug? Why do you think i only hear 2 people after i die? Because they was talking when i died and got sent to MD, which triggers this bug. Its kind of like swapping radio frequency when someone is talking.

As for reporting for other people. This scenario was something we was all apart of so i reported what i think is rulebreaks and put them all combined into this post.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Have you ever heard of the radio bug? Why do you think i only hear 2 people after i die? Because they was talking when i died and got sent to MD, which triggers this bug. Its kind of like swapping radio frequency when someone is talking.

I was unaware of this bug, ty for informing me of it. There is still clearly some ooc communication going on at the end of the video, it can be heard several people chatting about what just took place over OOC chat. In my eyes, that's constituted as metagaming. Like I said in my original post I don't want to get into a side argument so we'll just leave it at that.

EDIT: what I thought was MG was an apparent known bug

Edited by Dashingly

1 minute ago, Dashingly said:

I was unaware of this bug, ty for informing me of it. There is still clearly some ooc communication going on at the end of the video, it can be heard several people chatting about what just took place over OOC chat. In my eyes, that's constituted as metagaming. Like I said in my original post I don't want to get into a side argument so we'll just leave it at that.

Please provide time stamps for your allegations as this never happened once. We had several people make it out of that so i don't know exactly what you're referring to.

12 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Please provide time stamps for your allegations as this never happened once. We had several people make it out of that so i don't know exactly what you're referring to.

What I was hearing was the bugged radio chatter you told me about, I retract my statement about MG, sorry mate. Never ran into that bug and I've died multiple times as an officer where the radio is always blaring. I've edited my posts to reflect that sentiment^.

Samanta Queen here, in this situation i got out of my bike and instantly ran over without any initiation from me or the cop, just him running me over the second i got out.

11 hours ago, ronsabag45 said:

Samanta Queen here, in this situation i got out of my bike and instantly ran over without any initiation from me or the cop, just him running me over the second i got out.

Hi, and thanks for responding. Firstly do you have any footage of "instantly" getting knocked once you got off of your bike. As its just that in footage you had to time to dismount your bike , draw a weapon and start to proceed across the road towards the officer who your friends had just shot down. Now to me this would not fall under " Instantly". You injected yourself into a hostile shootout with a drawn weapon you were by no means an innocent civilian by any means. Also as I already stated I didnt even hit you on my end and you can see the rubber banding of the cruiser in the footage as it comes down the hill , but if I did at most it should be treated as an IC car accident as you would have ran out in front of me without looking left or right as you were making a bee line to finish the officer on the ground or shoot the others when I was moving at speed. 

I would also like to point out that you were at the previous armed robbery at LSC and were one of the bikes that fled from that scene so this would be the second incident you were involved with so you were already technically fleeing the police to return for a shootout when you had evaded is poor RP.

16 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

Now to address your CROSSHAIR CHEATING. Somebody was kind enough to overlay your footage onto a crosshair to see if the shots matched up and what do you know , they do......

Could you please explain to me why you have added this in the report? I have politely asked you to stick by the report guidelines and stick to this report but you have clearly chosen to ignore this. Instead of tampering with other people's videos and getting someone to "overlay your footage onto a crosshair", how about trying to clear your name and maybe add a POV of the VDM claim on you? That way you would clear your name from this report and no other response would be needed from you. 

Also, addressing the crosshair accusation, you are now stating that this man has a crosshair because of his good aim? You put a dot in the middle of your screen and you are surprised that's where he is aiming... Do you think you would try to aim somewhere other than the middle of your screen?

16 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

so why you both keep parroting each other "make a report," is beyond me.

We are "parroting" each other as these are the report guidelines which you may or may not have read, to do and to stick by. We are only "parroting" what the Eclipse Roleplay guidelines state. Have you acknowledged this and still decided to not follow the rules?

23 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

Also as I already stated I didnt even hit you on my end

Could you provide your POV to clear this VDM accusation up?

Edited by Fuz

Hello @Shorty, and thank you for making this report.

After reviewing both sides of the story and the report itself, the decision that came up is that only person who has broken a rule in this situation and affected the roleplay is ID 92.

ID 92 - "Jonathan_Willowick " Will be punished for FEAR RP #1

Donovan & HaminLord

Locked & Archived.

• Like 1