Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

nikolay69

[Refund Request] Niko Pong (Micro SMG, Pistol .50)

Character to be refunded: Niko Pong
Date and time of incident: 28/07/2019

Requested refund (what and how much): Micro SMG with extended clip and 95 ammo, Pistol .50 with 44 ammo, Radio,

Description of incident resulting in loss: Fell through the ground while loading in and then spawned in empty Los Santos, got injured 
on the way to closest building where I could enter.

Evidence of loss:
Didn't get screenshot but got everything clipped. 
Lose: 

Prove of empty LS:

Woke up at MD still empty LS:

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1

REFUND DENIED

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided that you cannot receive a refund for any of the item(s) from your refund request.

• Lost total does not meet the minimum value of $25,000

This decision is final. Unless instructed too, if you post another refund request pertaining to this incident you will be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period.

Regards,
Aldari_Tagril

REFUND ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided to authorize you a refund for the following item(s):

• After re-reviewing and cross-referencing with going prices for .50s I have decided to accept this refund request for a total of $28,175.

What you need to do now is to get in contact with a Head Administrator+ to process your refund In-Game. This refund request is valid for 30 days and if there is sufficient reason as to why you've not obtained your refund within 30 days it may be extended at the discretion of the handling administrator.

Regards,
Aldari_Tagril

• Like 1