Mikhail

What SA:MP servers did you play on?

I admin on sarp until I started my own server Maximum Roleplay under my name Carter Mendez then merged with NGG and got General Admin and switched my name to Mark Leone , worked my way up to Head Administrator and Director of Customer Relations then Assistant Director of Administrative Personnel then retired so I can play DayZ but that game just got worse and worse

I admin on sarp until I started my own server Maximum Roleplay under my name Carter Mendez then merged with NGG and got General Admin and switched my name to Mark Leone , worked my way up to Head Administrator and Director of Customer Relations then Assistant Director of Administrative Personnel then retired so I can play DayZ but that game just got worse and worse

Lol what the fuck, you did not own maximum roleplay. It was Alex valdez and elijah buyer. Been on that community since day 1 so dont lie.

LC:RP [Lithuanian Community Role Play]. I played there maybe for two years, but with different characters and "pauses", because my PC was overheating all the time.

And I was "mapper" on L.A Metro server (also lithuanian and also RP), there was systems like in the Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light games. We a lot of metro tunnels, haunted and etc, a couple of cities underground, radiation in the city, looting system, every house had interior, it was awesome server, missed those days.

And I was "mapper" in prisonRP server (also lithuanian).

Edited by Guest

FXP-IL (2009-2015)

NafixDM (2010-2012)

SAMP-IL (2011-2016)

NGRP (2012-2017)

Kar'sCNR (2012-2016)

GTA-IL (2013-2015)

COD5SAMP (2013-2016)

ExtazzaDM (2014-2015)

NafixFreeroam (2015-2016)

MW3SAMP (2015-2017)

LSRP (2016-2017)

all i remember :confused:

Edited by Guest

SA-RP, Crrpg, LV-RP, Team Neo_SF (don't remember the actual name of the server only played on that one with my older brother rarely)... and there might be another or two I use to play on frequently but that was quite awhile ago. I used the name Dyno on almost all of them.