razer382

Kenny Plako [Ban Appeal]

Account name: razer382
Character name(s): Kenny Plako

Admin who issued punishment:Not sure.
Date of punishment:7/11/19
Punishment received:Not sure

Reason given for punishment:I was rping a drunk bus driver and was going to pass out IC(wasn't given time to rp before ban) before i ran into people outside some business

Your explanation of what happened: I was roleplaying a drunk bus driver. I wasn't given time to roleplay what happened after the crash. I'm honestly not sure whether where I was banned was a ncz. I should have checked. I am drunk in real life and wanted to get my character put in prison before I started something new.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:I'm pretty new to the server so I don't know all the NCZs and I was trying to RP something as compared to just going around and RDMing.

Post any evidence or further details:N/A
Edited by razer382
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Hey thanks for the appeal.

You're not the first person to "roleplay" a drunk in order to do such things. I believe the player should stay banned.

Pending senior+

• PogU 1

Hello & thank you for appealing.

This kind of roleplay is not allowed, you cannot RP being a drunk bus driver and then slamming into a group of players. If this was allowed, we'd have players being run over constantly by people who are bored and RP being drunk.

You may re-appeal in a month from this post, punishment will remain.