Yputi

ID 38 & ID 43 (13. FRP)

Player(s) being reported: ID 38 & ID 43 (Jamal Andre)
Date of interaction reported: 10 July 2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1562789293

Your characters name: Audrey Sanchez

Other player(s) involved: ID 17, Officers: Not able to see in my footage sadly

Specific rule(s) broken:

3f8d6e26edf661fc7fd89ddb89fec200.png

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I arrived on a call on the parkinglot. When I turned around I noticed a shotgun was aimed at the bike driver, seen on 0:09 in the video. ID 38 (driver of the bike) ignored this, but I started to chase the man.
"• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range."

After that, the man was left on foot. I followed him a bit on my bike and he got hit by the other biker. I stepped off my bike and aimed a weapon to the man as seen at 0:28. The person just started screaming and started running again.

Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1

This is ID 43. (Pink hair ) I have seen what I’ve done and I’m sorry. Will not happen again ! I did not see her aim the gun at me. And that’s my bad  I was in the heat of the moment 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, number2gk said:

This is ID 43. (Pink hair ) I have seen what I’ve done and I’m sorry. Will not happen again ! I did not see her aim the gun at me. And that’s my bad  I was in the heat of the moment 

Thank you!
We indeed did chat a little on Discord about this and I would like to drop the report on ID 43
The purpose of these kinds of reports in my opinion is to make people aware of them breaking rules, clarify situations and/or try to prevent them from breaking rules (again). I believe these goals were already achieved without issuing a punishment and I would like to keep it that way for ID 43 if possible.

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1
  • PogU 2

@Yputi do you want this report to be completely dropped off and archived, or do you still wish to report ID 38? And if so, what for? I can't seem to find the reasoning to including his ID in this report.

HaminLord Donovan

9 hours ago, HaminLord said:

@Yputi do you want this report to be completely dropped off and archived, or do you still wish to report ID 38? And if so, what for? I can't seem to find the reasoning to including his ID in this report.

HaminLord Donovan

Hello!
It was specificly mentioned in the report. There was a shotgun aimed at the man at close range while on a bike:

On 7/10/2019 at 11:59 PM, Yputi said:

I arrived on a call on the parkinglot. When I turned around I noticed a shotgun was aimed at the bike driver, seen on 0:09 in the video. ID 38 (driver of the bike) ignored this, but I started to chase the man.

Due to the minority, I would like to have this archived as the main reason for this report was already solved between me and ID 43.

• Like 1

Locked and archived. Thank you once again @Yputi for making the report and being reasonable and upholding to the standards of teach and guide over punish and remove.