FoxMcloud

The Black Legion MC

Do you know why that is? I wish these MC would be a little more diverse.

Because the MC gangs originated from the Hell's Angels, Mongols, Outlaws, etc biker gangs. The sports bikes came up a few years before the movie Biker Boyz came out. The Sport bikes were seen more in Urban areas like LA, while the Choppers were out in more spacious areas.

Edited by Guest

I was told about the MC from one of your members that I shuttled from Paleto Bay to Mors Mutual. He said if I ever needed anything, to ask. I figured, so, I'd like to join. I do not remember the stranger's name, but I he had spoke something of his bike being blown up.

I was told about the MC from one of your members that I shuttled from Paleto Bay to Mors Mutual. He said if I ever needed anything, to ask. I figured, so, I'd like to join. I do not remember the stranger's name, but I he had spoke something of his bike being blown up.

Go to the TS: famdevries-online.eu and look for Fox.

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

gZAvmtm.jpg[/img] [ATTACH=full]355[/ATTACH]

(Do to spam, you must ask to join us and then we will pm you the password to our channel. )

(This post will be in and out of occ and ic.

its pretty much the fore grounds

of the MC. So please read all if you

want to join)

The Black Legion MC is a second founding MC. A lot of there members first where with The No Sacrifice MC. At some point, it became clear the old name of the MC could not hold. The No Sacrifice MC had failed do to structural failures with command and performance. It was long do for a reboot, a second founding. The Black Legion are remnants of the old MC. It also holds history in Ireland, as it was once a long dead MC from 1954. The new Black Legion has no real contact with its former predecessor, only being that of a dead MC. However, the ideals of the MC are not too far different than the old chapter that ruled eastern Ireland in 1954 to 1986. We keep secrets, swear an oath of loyalty and will never let anyone else deal with our own issues. Even though we are not the original Black Legion, we carry there ideals.

We the legion are anarchist. we are heavily against the law enforcement of Los Santos as they are the example of police brutality. We will indiscriminately kill cops. so be warned as to what you are getting into before joining

The Original Black Legion History

In 1954, a group of former Irish soldiers that had served in ww2, where stuck with mental and psychical scars from the war. it is unknown to this day who these men where but what was clear is that they had developed a taste for blood, do to the war. They banded together and Formed The Black Legion. The name came from their unofficial Unit name in ww2. These men where trained in stealth combat during the war, so night missions where the usual combat situations that they where used to. This was made clear, that they would operate the best during the night, being thought to stare into the darkness until there eyes adjusted to it. With this advantage they gained, they started taking night time kill contracts, to sate their blood lust. The made much money over the 50's, gaining popularity in east Ireland. it wasn't till 1956, two years after they started, that they began biking. It was believed that they had around 15 members at this time, not really recruiting too much as they where basically an Irish mafia. They desired a way to keep there appearance fresh on the outside, as it was becoming to well known that this kill crew was active and it would't be long before police got involved. The MC would be a way to mask there crime, as it would distract the attention of peeping eyes, but also to recruit more killers. in 1960, they had a standing of 65 members in there ranks, at least 30% of them where becoming involved in there killings. it was also at this time that they developed a cult like appearance, making a patch with mirrored goat heads. The one on top representing The light (there outside appearance) and the bottom, The darkness (representing there inside appearance) so the war cry "The Night Will Always Win" was born. In 1964, the MC got involved in more crime, as killing alone was getting too risky. The crew got involved in drug smuggling, extortion, prostituting there female members and weapon smuggling. The MC kept a steady pace of crime for a long time until a rival MC came along. The Grim Bastards MC. It started out as a small issue at first, one of the Black legionnaires was at a pub, having a drink until he saw a GB approach a female bar tender. The GB had been treating the woman poorly, making sexual advancements towards the woman. Little to the mans knowledge, The Black Legionary was watching, and he was not pleased as this was a woman he had strong feelings for. Once he had enough, the BL walked up to the GB, punching him in the face and knocking him down. The GB left the pub, and a victory was had. Unfortunately, the victory was short lived. the next morning, the bar tender had turned up dead. She was rapped and killed, and to the BL's anger of this news, he felt the GB from the night before was responsible. This BL was a Sgt at arms, leading a small force of his own at the time. he gathered up his men, heading out to look for this man. They eventually found this man, with a small crew of other GB's with him. When confronted by the BL, the GB gave some pretty good hints to doing the crime but no real confession was made. Once the BL had enough, he and his men gunned down the GB's, sparking a war that would last the entire life time of the MC. in 1966, things got only worse as the 2 of 5 founders where arrested by police with charges of murder. this forced the MC to move to Western Ireland to protect the last founders from the police. However this only put them deeper in GB territory, increasing the violence in Ireland. Soon the MC would face another issue. A civil war would happen between the MC as relationship shortens between a north chapter and it's western chapter. most of the reasons for the civil war are unknown, but it was believed to be a dispute between illegal activities from the two leaders of said chapters. The war would last from 1966 to 1967, as the GB's pick off the smaller war party of the north. The chapter became a hole again and continued as normal, spreading into other parts of the UK. meth became a very important part of the MC as they where one of the few MC's to actually make it. it became a huge seller in Ireland and some parts of England, where another chapter had been established. In 1970 the club was starting to take heavy hits from the law, as most of there shipments for meth where getting captured by police. soon the GB would steal there recipe for meth, making things even worse and by 1973 the club was at a lost when the remaining founders where killed by GB's. by 1979, the club started to shift, they where becoming more unstable and their violence only got worse when they manage to use a nail bomb at a GB club house, killing 7 people. By 1985, the club tries to move to the US but fail do to lack of support and soon, in 1986, they fall short as 40% of there high command was either behind bars or killed. The club disbanded in 1986, July 14. until now, as they are resurrected in Los Santos.

Ranks

(these ranks have real life descriptions but still apply to us)

PRESIDENT (this is an R6 rank)

The prez is the leader of the chapter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The prez is the chairman at club meetings and represents the chapter at national meetings.

VICE PRESIDENT (this is an R6 rank)

The vice president is second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice prez is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t always the case. It’s his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.

SECRETARY (this is an R5 rank)

The secretary is responsible for the clubs paperwork. He keeps minutes of meetings and records dates of significant events, such as anniversary dates (when prospects gain their patch). He corresponds with other gangs and it’s his job to keep members informed of upcoming events. The secretary is usually responsible for keeping records of club assets although the treasurer will do this in some gangs.

TREASURER (this is an R5 rank)

The treasurer is the chapters’ money-man and he’s in charge of collecting club fees, run funds etc and paying the bills. The treasurer is responsible for collecting any debts owed to the gang and usually gets the job of checking out business opportunities prior to any decisions being made. The treasurer is usually the person who handles the proceeds of a gangs illegal activity.

SERGEANT AT ARMS (this is an R5 rank)

The sergeant at arms is basically the gangs “policeman” although most would not like to be referred to in this way! He enforces club procedures and maintains order at club meetings. The sergeant is in charge of security at gang events and he is responsible for “back ups” (attacks on rivals). The sergeant looks after the gangs’ firearms and other weapons.

The sergeant at arms is sometimes known as the “master of arms”, (although “sergeant at arms” has become much more common). In some gangs, the sergeant wears a military style sergeant’s badge.

ROAD CAPTAIN (this is an R4 rank)

Most motorcycle gangs have a position known as Road Captain. He is in charge of logistics during a club run. He plans the route and organises refueling stops etc. The Road Captain rides at the front and leads the pack with the president. The position of Road Captain is usually a “non executive” position.

LIFE MEMBERS (this is an R3 rank)

A few motorcycle gangs have life-membership which is awarded to long-standing patchmembers for their contribution to the club. Life-members have the right to take part in the running of the club, however, their attendance at meetings and club events isn’t compulsory. Life-members retain their patch even though they may no longer take an active part in the gang. Some life-members retire although they are still technically part of the gang until they die.

PATCHMEMBERS (this is an R2 rank)

Patchmembers are members of the club who have earned the right to wear the gangs colours, after a suitable period spent “prospecting”. They take part in the running of the club and attend the gangs weekly meeting (“church”). They are commonly referred to as “members” or, in some clubs, “patches”.

PROSPECTS (this is an R1 rank)

A prospect is a “prospective” member of the club who is yet to earn his patch. Prospects are expected to do what they are told and follow the orders of patchmembers. They must be prepared to engage in illegal activities to prove their loyalty to the gang. Prospects have no voting rights and do not attend meetings unless invited in.

OUTSIDER RANKS

HANGAROUNDS

Some gangs have a stage before “prospect” which is known as “hangaround”. The purpose of the hangaround stage is to become known by all members before being accepted as a prospect. The hangaround period can be up to six months.

EX-MEMBERS

When gang members leave the gang it’s either on good terms or bad terms. Many ex-members who leave on good terms remain close associates of the gang.

FRIENDS OF THE CLUB

“Friends of the Club” are close supporters of a gang. They are often “regulars” at the clubhouse and actively support the gang, attending functions and taking part in events.

ASSOCIATES

An “associate” of a gang is a (wide-ranging) law enforcement term for persons who are linked to a gang in some way. An associate can include persons who are connected through criminal activity, drugs, family or friends, motorbikes, vehicles, sport, legitimate business interests, social or other interests.

The Rules

1. You must wear a leather or jean jacket when with the mc.

2. No sports bikes, only American Style cruiser bikes, choppers, etc.

3. Do not kill any other member of the mc.

4. Do not attack police until you receive permission from an R5 or up. (unless chased)

5. Always inform an R5 member or up that you are taking a hit contract

6. Do not steal from other members, sleep with other members partner (unless they are ok with it)

7. Always obey the chain of command

8. Never lead law to our door. don't do anything to attract negative attention.

9. Always Help Your bothers and sisters when they need help

10. Respect the server rules

If you wish to join, please ask down below and you will receive our discord and team speak.

[ATTACH=full]432[/ATTACH]

I want to join i am in your office right now

4 hours ago, Ubertacus said:

Hello, are you still recruiting new members? I would like to join The Black Legion MC.

we are currently closed do to personal issues with the server. Eclipse has made it fairly difficult to have fun on there server as an MC so we are now at work on another MC project. would you like to join our new project? i will provide a team speak link so we can chat further