camcello5

Unban Appeal - Qaran_Mostiff

Account name: Iseeulikebleach (This is the account that is linked to the other account that actually got banned by IP since i dont know the other accounts name)
Character name(s): Qaran_Mostiff(Character that got banned) - Oscar_Samson - Carsen_Green

Admin who issued punishment: Lewis
Date of punishment: About a year ago.
Punishment received: Perma Ban

Reason given for punishment: Not here to RP

Your explanation of what happened: I was being extremely stupid and i decided to disrespect admins. I was obviously a bit younger at the time and i think
by now i have matured enough to make sure what happened wont happen again. It was extremely immature and just plain stupid of me.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I've been looking to appeal for a month now just to get back into the RP stuff as it was a lot of fun when I
was playing it and I hope I do get accepted as what I did happened over a year ago and although this is no excuse, I still hope you
understand that what I did was incredibly stupid and I do regret it. If I do get unbanned im willing to take the quiz again do whatever,
so please consider this.

Post any evidence or further details:

EDIT: I managed to find the account the name that got the actual perma ban - edgyl1lboy

Edited by camcello5

Thank you for creating this appeal.

This appeal will remain pending a response from @Lewis and review from a separate Head Administrator. 

Your patience during the review period is much appreciated.

-Flucifial 

• Like 1

@camcello5 Thanks for the appeal, have you read all of our rules as they've changed since you have last played.

6 hours ago, Lewis said:

@camcello5 Thanks for the appeal, have you read all of our rules as they've changed since you have last played.

I took a brief look at it but I will look at it now.

Hello, thank you for appealing. After discussing your ban with Lewis, he has decided to agree on giving you a second and final chance. Please make sure that you've read our server rules and RP guide(s) available on the forums.

Welcome back,

- Osborn.