kennyGribbins

Oscar Smith Ban appeal.

Account name: kennygribbins361

Characters name: Oscar Smith

Admin who issued the punishment: Chrisy

Date of punishment: 2nd of April 2019

Punishment received: Permanent ban

Reason given for punishment: Not here to RP. 

Your explanation of what happened:   I was angry about someone that was power gaming in game. I was just really annoyed about it. Now that  I look back and think about it I should've just recorded it and reported. After a while of me complaining in /b the person called an admin and I was quiz kicked for "Please re read the rules and come back when you have calmed down". I'm sorry for taking small things like that to heart. After I was kicked I made a stupid decision and said I was going to DM everyone to Jimmy Pegorino which he told Chrisy.  I would've never done it I say things I don't mean sometimes. Which I've stopped doing.

Why should your appeal be accepted: I think my appeal should be accepted because I believe I've learnt from my mistakes. I've read through the rules again and memorized them. I wont ever say that stuff again and I'm going to stick to the server rules. I love this server a lot and its got me through a lot of rough times. I miss this server so much. I've made so many life long friends from playing here. I love this community and there's nothing more I want to play than this. All I'm asking for is one more chance and I hope you can forgive me for breaking the rules.

Thanks for reading my appeal.

Post any evidence or further details:

Edited by kennyGribbins
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 2