A bit sceptical with the name ( could be interpreted as racism ) but best of luck!

• snowflake 2
  • PogU 1

There is monekys and now there is raccoons aswell. This shit is getting "wild"! 😄

Wish you the best of luck guys! Hope to meet you in game and roleplay with yall!

Edited by Osva Silver

Best of luck.. 

I kinda hope you dont rock the mas 24/7 but only when commiting crimes or do some group actions.. And not while you are "parked" in NCZ (Im kinda againat the halloween parade, but hey thats Just me!) 

Edited by Kyznotic

Uh, clowns and now Raccoons?. Would be kinda cool to keep the player factions reasonable and realistic when it comes to names and stuff. Some of the more recent created Player Factions seem a little uh...-...off in their nature. But I suppose as others say good luck I guess.

• Like 1

Please don't take our Oganizations name the wrong way, we mean no offense. to be fair, "Coon" can refer to a species of butterflies, certain breeds of hounds are referred to as "coon hounds", and oddly enough, Maine Coons (a breed of domesticated cats) can also be referred to as coons. Not to mention, "Coon" is even a surname, so yes people have the last name "Coon". In this case, it refers to a critter that likes to steal garbage from garbage cans and what not, and it NOT oncesoever intended to be a racial slur.

41 minutes ago, Hamaad said:

Please don't take our Oganizations name the wrong way, we mean no offense. to be fair, "Coon" can refer to a species of butterflies, certain breeds of hounds are referred to as "coon hounds", and oddly enough, Maine Coons (a breed of domesticated cats) can also be referred to as coons. Not to mention, "Coon" is even a surname, so yes people have the last name "Coon". In this case, it refers to a critter that likes to steal garbage from garbage cans and what not, and it NOT oncesoever intended to be a racial slur.

To be honest I did not even think of it in the racial sense, I instantly thought of the raccoon animal mask and figured you guys would be a gang wearing those all the time. That's the concept right?.

58 minutes ago, James_McNulty said:

To be honest I did not even think of it in the racial sense, I instantly thought of the raccoon animal mask and figured you guys would be a gang wearing those all the time. That's the concept right?.

Glad this has been cleared up as I certainly would not expect anything associated with racism on this well set up server.

Best of luck lads, hope to see you around! 

• PogU 1

11 hours ago, James_McNulty said:

Exactly 👍

The gang has been disbanded

Thread is locked and archived as per the request of the leader.

Thank you for your time with us! Best of luck

Best Regards,
DimitriS

• monkaS 1