Account name:attacking
Character name(s):jack kelly

Admin who issued punishment: Varakai
Date of punishment: 12/may/2019
Punishment received:Permanent

Reason given for punishment: AFK Bypass

Your explanation of what happened:
Hello 
After One month Doing nothing , I Just Tried TO make myself busy untill this day.
All I want to say is I know I did Bad, and I want to have one more chance after 1500 Hours spending time in server I think If you give me another chance
I'll prove it.
one thing about that forum account that was me , But I totally forgot my email password to recover it. thats why I used to make another for unban appeal

Why should your appeal be accepted?:
if you see my admin logs I'm kinda clean the last warning was for last year , my manner is not like that kind of peoples teasing them by ramming or
I don't know what ever like this. I'm not saying these things to claim it yes I'm this No I just want to say I cannot even think about bad things
Sorry For taking your times 

Best Regards
Post any evidence or further details:

Edited by attacking
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • monkaS 1

I have already stated in your previous punishment appeal my say in the matter. I will pass directly to @ChuckM for final verdict.

Kind Regards
Varakai - Senior Moderator
EclipseRP Server Staff

• Like 1
  • snowflake 1

You need to be patient and not bump your threads. The following is written in the Appeals Guidelines

"Wait patiently, some appeals may be answered quickly and others require investigation and review that can take time."

@attacking. Please tell the truth about how you were bypassing the AFK script. I don't find it plausible that you left a child at home to hold down two keys for a long period of time. 

I just gave my account to someone else for a few weeks because I had a lot of school exam, I had trusted him because he was my friend and i was sure he knows the Rule and English very well, I can't imagine that he will do something very shitty like using the macro , after I saw my account get banned for silly reason I got mad and so angry, so I changed my account password but I forgot to change my forum password so this appeal and the last one posted by him without knowing me, now I stuck in this hole and I don't know what should I do now but I wanna come back to server after a lot of shitty exams , my record is so clean I just need another chance to coming back and I will not trust to anybody

There has been a lot of lying in your appeals so you can not be trusted at this time. In your future appeals it's best to come with honesty and complete truth if you want to play on the server again. You may not appeal again for one (1) month from the date of this post.

Locked & Archived 

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1