Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

SmallboyRyan

SmallboyRyan - Logan Cross (Death match appeal)

Account name: SmallboyRyan

Character name(s): Logan Cross

Admin who issued punishment: Randul with Chrisy

Date of punishment: 9/06/2019

Punishment received: Deathmatching

Reason given for punishment: Deathmatching Forum report:

Your explanation of what happened: So basically as I wrote in the report;
"So as I was involved in the scenario I will be discussing what occurred and happened from my POV and as an officer what happened. We were chasing a Comet (I believe) through Los Santos for about 20 minutes. Throughout this entire scenario you and your friends were consistently jumping in, ramming our officers, lag PIT'ing them attempting to get your friends away. Now, as ridiculous and non RP as it was we didn't mind we simply continued the pursuit. We eventually lost the Comet and began chasing after you as you were causing damage to our vehicles and in so; assaulting officers with a vehicle.

Now, let's discuss the formalities and legal stand point of our officers. You had been evading the police for approximately 5-10 minutes at this point which automatically, according to in character law, puts you at a force matrix level of 4 or above as per our SOP: gijXi81.png

After this you almost got boxed in at the tavern in Mirror Park, forcing your way out via ramming the officers at high speed and in doing so endangering their lives. You were at force 5 at this time and were very close to getting your vehicle shot at. Unfortunately you had gotten out of your vehicle before this. What you fail to notice is that although the officer was WELL within his rights to shoot you he actually didn't mean to. I applaud him for doing so as your friends following a pursuit like that is so badly non roleplay that it hurts. Regardless, as indicated by the below image the officer was actually aiming for the bike as I stated previously we had force level 5 authorization on you due to your aggressive and life-threatening driving. 

From watching the video it appears that over 20+ (almost) shots were fired towards you and only 3 hit; injuring you.

Deathmatching, according to ECRP, clearly states;

Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason..

The reasoning behind shooting you was as I stated above (I'm in work and my recordings at home) was your reckless endangerment, consistent ramming of officers vehicles at high speed and then in the end to conclude your last high speed crashing and ramming into other officers. 

Also; I'll leave this here:

Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules

You attempted to escape, had multiple calls of backup and evidently as listed above you had people waiting on you. You just got unlucky lol "

Now, I feel this post was disregarded in the conclusion of the report which is fine, there was a lot of replies. Essentially, I was well within the out of character rules as the player was not only attempting to escape our arrest, he was also attempting to aid his friends in leaving nor where any of them in compliance with demands to leave the area.

Unfortunately I have no video proof of my innocence as I had fate that the admin team would understand our POV so I deleted my archives of all my past videos. Did I potentially break some IC force matrix rules? Up for discussion, I personally, don't believe so but again that can be discussed IC'ly. Did I break an out of character rule? No. Not at all and I was actually the officer on scene that called a seize fire. 

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Due to the stated above. Post any evidence or further details: Unfortunately I have none as I deleted it. Please see the report on us for proof of everything I am saying to be truthful.