AjaxSprayNSkull

Ajax Jones (Punishment Appeal)

Account name: AjaxSprayNSkull
Character name(s): Ajax_Jones

Admin who issued punishment: Aldari_Tagril
Date of punishment:  09/Jun/2019 16:22
Punishment received: Kick (Retake Quiz)

Reason given for punishment: Needs to re-read rules on valuing life and Non-rp

Your explanation of what happened: I had stolen a police car and was evading police, I drove the car off the cliff at vespucci beach intending to get out of the veichle and swim. When i got out of the car i couldn't swim, my character was immobilised (it was doing the take gun from belt annimation underwater) and i drowned. I then spawned at the hospital, where an Admin teleported me back an accused me of purposely trying to kill myself and failing RP, yet everything i did was in the rules.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I am relativley new i understand that, but that is no reason to accuse me of not knowing the rules when i do. I was forced to re-take the quiz, re-writing my characters auto-bio and everything because i was wrongly accused. It's all good for an Admin with power to just make a decsion but he wouldn't listen to what i had to say.

Post any evidence or further details:

Hello, and thank you for this punishment appeal.

You were actively being chased in a pursuit and attempted to escape by launching your vehicle into the water. After doing so you drowned yourself and admitted that the reason for doing so was because you were "scared and didn't want to go to jail". 

Since you had such little exp and din't seem to understand why flying your vehicle into the ocean and killing yourself to avoid going to jail was considered non-rp you were informed to re-read the rule son valuing your life and read some of our forum guides on this forum. You were then sent back to the quiz, which was a decision made so that we can make sure you have re-read the rules and properly understand them to pass the quiz. 

Pending Senior-Admin+

Regards,
~ Aldari_Tag
ril

Where is your proof that i did that on purpose? You are actively accusing me of doing something that was not my intentions. My intentions were to land the vehicle next to the water and swim across to Vespucci beach shore where i would run on foot. Instead my game glitched out and i died. I offered to contiue RP but instead you accused me of doing something i didn't. This isn't a fair trial, i shouldn't have to re-write my whole biography and everything.

Thanks for the appeal - if you want to play at our community, I suggest that you read the rules in full and ensure you understand them - once you do that, you're welcome to re-take the quiz.