M4uzeris

M4uzeris (Deathmatch Appeal)

Account name: M4uzeris
Character name(s): Timur_Nurkic

Admin who issued punishment: @BULLDOZER, @MusketDeezNuts
Date of punishment: 2019-04-01
Punishment received: Perma Ban

Reason given for punishment: DM, Mercy killing

Your explanation of what happened: I was in the drug lab, i was making drugs with my friend, then i told to my friend go somewhere else for safety, 1 car came with 2 people in there they took guns on their hands and aimed at me, my friend saw everything and injured them one of the guy who tried to rob me disconected from the server i guess because he was scrared that he can lose his shotgun, it was not mercy killing when my friend killed me he was trying to end one of the guy who tried to rob me, and somehow i've got shot and and then died. Thanks for understanding.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:This is my 3rd appeal I fully understand what I did. I changed, read the rules, though about what I did and all I wanna do now its just to play agian. I hope Admins will understand my urge to play this server, so please think about letting another good player into your awesome community that did wrong in the past. 

Your account and your friends account are linked and he was given a last warning (

) last time, as you are linked there is no way we can unban you without your friend being unbanned also, you are responsible for your own account and IP.

16 hours ago, BULLDOZER said:

Your account and your friends account are linked and he was given a last warning (

) last time, as you are linked there is no way we can unban you without your friend being unbanned also, you are responsible for your own account and IP.

I second this.

6 hours ago, M4uzeris said:

Is there any way of unbaning me and not my friend who has the last warning.

That would be up to the senior admin team.

Hello and thanks for appealing.

Unfortunately, we cannot unban you. Timur Nurkic was on his last warning and received yet another ban 1st April 2019.

You are ultimately responsible for your own IP & account - we cannot accept this appeal.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. 

- Lewis