Fielding27

James Fielding (DM)

Account name:Fielding27
Character name(s):James_Fielding

Admin who issued punishment:Punched
Date of punishment:8/6/2019
Punishment received: 

Reason given for punishment: DM

Your explanation of what happened: So basically 2 guys who were pretending to be my gang members we asked them 
questions and they kept lying about their names and stuff, in addition to that my own bike was stolen by him and 
he was on it standing right to me... I tried to take out my gun and we asked them to go out of their vehicles like 
2-3 times but they ran away which is why we started following them, afterwards we managed to get like 1cm away from 
the biker and we started shouting which he definitely heard (Even on real life on 150km/h you could hear that while 
driving on a bike if a guy sticks to you 1cm far away) We kept repeating on voice/text lots of times and it is 
realistic and possible, they kept running away which gave us no choice but shoot them, i even warned him about 
shooting too.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:Because i dont see how is that DM? I literally stated 3 different reasons that 
made me shoot him in the really end because there was no other choice? It is realistic and possible irl to shout to 
a guy 1cm next to you even on 150km/h and i can show a screenshot when we were shouting at him when he really 
clearly heard us because it was super super close and even on real life possible to hear that.

Post any evidence or further details:

https://imgur.com/a/MOZkf0j

Look how close that is, i can assure you that if you drive on 114 km/h in real life and i stand that close to you, you will be able to hear me perfectly!

Hello. As was stated in the report, I don't believe it to be a realistic action to drive next to a car traveling at high speeds on the highway and yell at the people inside. They simply would not hear you unless you put your head into the window and yelled (that would be impossible to pull off anyway). Even then it would be semi masked by the wind. In a heavy rp server that simulates real life you cant expect to rob/stop everyone you see with little to no RP, some people will get away.

Pending Senior Admin+ for conclusion.

16 hours ago, punched said:

Hello. As was stated in the report, I don't believe it to be a realistic action to drive next to a car traveling at high speeds on the highway and yell at the people inside. They simply would not hear you unless you put your head into the window and yelled (that would be impossible to pull off anyway). Even then it would be semi masked by the wind. In a heavy rp server that simulates real life you cant expect to rob/stop everyone you see with little to no RP, some people will get away.

Pending Senior Admin+ for conclusion.

Check the video closely you'll be able to see how close we were when told him to pull over, i also provided a screenshot, i can assure you that you could hear me for 100 percent sure on 114 km/h... that is very possible and realistic in real life as well.

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1

@Fielding27, thank you for making this Punishment Appeal.

The initial encounter before the player drove off didn't place the victim under Fear RP so he had no reason to comply with any "demands". After the chase started demands were shouted at him from high speeds, one car to another vehicle. This action is unrealistic as the victim would not be able to hear the demands to be able to comply. People do not yell at each other while driving at high speeds on highways. Punishment will remain on record.

Appeal Denied

Locked & Archived

• Cringe 1