Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

KeviCo

(Closed) I am no longer homeless, I can pay, I'm new in town...

Hello!  Name is Ellis Hart and I just recently came to Los Santos.  I am looking for any 2G place for rent for me and a friend.  Please reach out if you have a place.

email: KeviCo#0132

phone: 2861035

Edited by KeviCo

Hello Mr. Hart!

I noticed you are looking for a place to rent. I sadly don't have a 2 garage for rent, but if you really in need for a place I can help you out by renting a 1 garage house really close to the bank, postal head quarters with even a public pool and parking lot next to it!
Let me know if I can help you out!

- Audrey

Hello Audrey,

I am still interested!  Do you have any images of the place and how much are you asking?

Thank you, 

Ellis

Edited by KeviCo

Ellis, 

I would highly recommend you contact the post above as it is in the same block of the apartments I own also. Our community is safe and ideal for those who are new to town. Myself and my neighbouring owner CJ are very catering.

Joe,

Edited by DrizzyDre

Dre or Smuggl,

My friend and I would be interested in renting two apts (one place each).  Any chance for a deal in renting two?

Please let me know,

Ellis Hart

• Like 1

Hey, i have two 1g houses right next to each i can happily rent out to you guys, near the bank, then another two near impound. I can give you guys a very cheap price. 3975962 give me a call!

Ellis,

We can work out a fair deal for two I can email you some pictures and location info when I'm in town later tonight.  Please text me at 4909582 if you are interested.

CJ

18 hours ago, KeviCo said:

Dre or Smuggl,

My friend and I would be interested in renting two apts (one place each).  Any chance for a deal in renting two?

Please let me know,

Ellis Hart

messaged you with all the details. it's ready for you to move in.

Hey everyone. We found have a place now, thank you for all the replies and sorry for the late close to the ad. 

Ellis Hart, no longer homeless.