ID 139 DM NCZ

Player(s) being reported: ID 139
Date of interaction reported: 06/03/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 155956774

Your characters name: Will Kaktus
Other player(s) involved: 
Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)
● Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.
● Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.
• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.
• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a
situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules.
● A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
● A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.
● You must give demands via text if used as a reason to attack as VOIP isn’t always heard.
● Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once including a failed attempt.

8. No Crime Zones (NCZ)
A no crime zone is an area where players may not commit any actions considered crimes.
Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to flee.
The /NCZ command and HUD notification are indicators of being in a protected area although it is up to administrator discretion if your actions are in violation of NCZ rules.
If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.
Players may not go to a NCZ after engaging in criminal activity resulting in an ongoing chase.
NO CRIME ZONES: 
• “Tequil La La” club, “Yellow Jack Inn” bar, and the block around them.
• All government offices, law enforcement offices, hospitals, banks, and the blocks around them.
• Los Santos Airport, Bus Depot, Department of Motor Vehicles, and the block around them.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

You can see everything in the video bellow. 

Evidence of rule breach: 

dead.png

Edited by Puskin

He deserved it.

Jasmine said nothing to provoke his vulgar and disgusting words towards her. She stood up graciously as she always does after losing a hand and said nothing.

She reacted appropriately to the comment will made to her. Slapping him several times out of anger.

My animation showed slaps not kicks. He didn't die. I walked away. 

It is not a crime to slap a guy who tells me to go back to sucking dicks.

I slapped him twice, used no weapon, and he did not die. Not DM IMO. 

Edited by Jasmine
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply @Jasmine.

Player Jasmine_Gray will be punished for a Breach of NCZ. The reasoning for this is assaulting someone inside a crime zone. Although this in my opinion is too petty to be classed as deathmatching.

Report has been accepted and archived.

Kind regards,

Chrisy

• PogU 1