• officer ID 163
  • officer ID 43
  • officer ID 107
  • officer ID 96
  • officer ID 101

Specific rule(s) broken:

463536a99d32fbc4c098411aeccc483b.png

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was actually really debating if I should report this or not, because I have an ALT in LSPD and I know driving in LSPD is quite a topic already. I already had a situation earlier (https://i.gyazo.com/67c101d45564d20aebf458bbb890b92b.gif), but I decided not to report that as the overal experience was good.

This time however I was really wondering if this is actually a thing. I felt like the experience was by far not as good as I would have liked/what I would provide others when I am on my LSPD alt. 

Now there is not a specific rule against this situation, but I do believe this is really promoting poor quality roleplay and here is the story:

I was at LSC. After a bit someone started shooting a car because apperantly someone's car was damaged and was allowed to damage the car back. Some police probably heared the shots and arrived. I noticed 1 officer was already blocking 1 entrance, so I made my way to the other one. A cop pulled up and tried to block me. We were at speeds of like 40, but also breaking, so all good. I slipped through and tried to escape as there was already a BOLO on me (Which I am not 100% sure off, but that is what I had in mind) . Once I left LSC the cop started chasing me. After a few meters, I turned around to start making my way up the hills as an Elegy has great acceleration, so I trie dmaking good use of that by driving the hills and turning a lot.
From here, you can see in the GIF/footage that ID 43 really wanted to stop me by driving full speed into the front of my car. When I turned around I even stopped the car as I saw the vehicle approaching and I was looking for a good option to escape from.
After that, the escape continued. After around 4 minutes the chase came to an end where I tried to take an offramp after almost slipping through the police convoy again, but one cop swtitched lane and caused a head on colission with a speed of 77 form my side and most likely much higher from the officers side.

Now I really de believe this is poor RP. Considering driving into people intentionally at that speed, really with the intention to disable the person/car, is just like kamikaze drivers to me as they don't consider their own characters health/life valuable. I am curious to know if this actually falls under promoting poor quality of RP or if this something that is considered realistic and something that could be used by PD.

PS. I've always been told on my FTP's not to go in for head on collisions and I believe this is exactly the reason. Blocking off okay, but driving into cars not.

Evidence of rule breach:

Gifs out of the full clip per officer:
ID 43: ccfb85cabf30851eddabb2d18e7d03d2.gif
ID 85: ee91fc68479e6159966923a145d797ac.gif

Full clip: https://plays.tv/video/5cd9bc16a81a5534fe/chase-2-gifs-head-on-collisions

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 2
  • monkaS 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1
  • PogU 3

Hey pretty sure I'm ID 43, really confused as to why you're reported me? You as a member of the LSPD faction should know the Buffalo has terrible brakes, to add it was raining, on my side of the client. You literally stopped in front of me, I tried to brake, sped off the ramp as I expected you to keep driving, and got reported for it.. alo? You literally set me up to hit you 😆

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1

29 minutes ago, 37hh said:

Hey pretty sure I'm ID 43, really confused as to why you're reported me? You as a member of the LSPD faction should know the Buffalo has terrible brakes, to add it was raining, on my side of the client. You literally stopped in front of me, I tried to brake, sped off the ramp as I expected you to keep driving, and got reported for it.. alo? You literally set me up to hit you 😆

I am absolutely aware of that, hence why I don't use it. Now here I used my drawing skills (skills... whatever you call this xD ) and took 6 parts of the situation where you were involved. I will write something about each picture why I do believe this was not the case.

1_LI.thumb.jpg.3122a8af4b96264eb609e8bcbcc22ec9.jpg
Here is where it started. I drove out of LSC, you tried to block me in already and then tried to chase me. Halfway the intersection I decided I wanted to make a E-brake turn, pass you (make use of my acceleration adventage) and continue going up north. You can see which direction your cruiser is heading. Basically, correct lane of travel, following the lines, just faster then a normal car would be.
I see quite some space here to avoid crashes.

1777685740_2_LI(2).thumb.jpg.5c310bc201428e96921a45f40ab75c86.jpg
Here you can see the route your cruiser appeared to be going was cancelled (Yellow arrow was route according previous picture). As I was fully turned, I started breaking to figure out how to properly pass you withouth having a head on collision. The cruiser started going over the curb and I went fully on brakes.

3_LI.thumb.jpg.8bc67651a254fcf30253626014582774.jpg
Here is where my confusion started.
I was standing still (this frame happen to show 1, but I thinkwe can agree thats quite close to standing still). Even the previous route your cruiser was appearing to head (according to previous pic) was cancelled. At first it seemed like the cruier would maybe scraped my car or nearly pass me, but instead it even turned more towards me. The speed of the cruiser was still high enough to have it jump a little over the curb and continueing driving towards me.

4_LI.thumb.jpg.8e331b0c2a7a4cfa1c17921e2f686250.jpg

As I was still standing still, not knowing what to do to avoid a crash, I can see no tiremarks that lead to the cruiser breaking, the cruiser still heading right towards the front of my car with quite some speed. 

5_LI.thumb.jpg.24e41998298a198cc2f5f76f2e55c83d.jpg

This was the point where impact as made. If I look behind the cruiser I still dont see any tiremarks, while you can see my car clearly made them when I was making the u-turn. The cruiser was still even turning more towards my car then it already was.
The car hit me so hard I went around 43 without even doing anything.

I also would like to point out the Buffalo acceleration sound in teh video when its approaching, no tires scraping over the ground from my side.

6_LI.thumb.jpg.17a754cf856e1d9c59e97176f186a3ff.jpg
Here was the overview again of my tiremarks when braking and the ones (whcih are not there) of the cruiser. On this picture you can also see actually acceleration marks/particles of the cruiser right after impact.

945dfe1b98ced196e5329abd3acc6f2e.gif
Last thing. After impact, the cruiser happen to have quite a bit of traction and actually does leave tiremarks on the ground while it is raining?

I believe watching the first seconds of the video over and over again convinces me even more.
Thank you for pciking this report up quickly and for your response.

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yputi said:

I am absolutely aware of that, hence why I don't use it. Now here I used my drawing skills (skills... whatever you call this xD ) and took 6 parts of the situation where you were involved. I will write something about each picture why I do believe this was not the case.

I believe watching the first seconds of the video over and over again convinces me even more.
Thank you for pciking this report up quickly and for your response.

Pretty cool and detailed response, I ran over the same circumstances with my own video, replayed everything, tested different speeds, flying over the bump and attempting to brake doesn't actually make tire marks until it's around 10 feet ahead of where it braked, can provide video if needed. Basically why your video doesn't show tire marks, they don't happen until two or more seconds of slamming on the brakes. Mistakes happen, I'm sure if you didn't stop in the middle of the road during a pursuit, you probably wouldn't have been hit, like I said. Not a crash scene expert here, just going off what I know and the little bit of testing I've done. 😄

Hey, thanks for reporting

One party has yet to respond, so we'll wait for him/her.

• id 85 | @SA Brian Jennings | Ronald_Jennings | You have 24 hours to respond with your side of the story
  • PogU 1

ID 85 Here. As you can see in the full clip starting at 4:10, the suspect returned back to the same location it was prior. As the last unit, I had positioned my cruiser diagonal across the road in the attempt to block the roadway from any other vehicles (lots of interference). As I witnessed the player approaching the the same location, I began to drive BACKWARD towards the end of the pursuit line. You can see in his GIF, as we're both colliding, the view fails to show that I'm actually backing up and not facing forward. You can see me back up on his car once the server is finally synced. 

The fact that your tactic seems to be to u-turn and drive head on to cruisers seems to be the cause of many of these issues. We never intentionally ram any vehicles and were not even suppose to make contact with a vehicle inside city limits. As a member of the traffic enforcement I understand what a pursuit line is and when were able to deploy PIT maneuvers.

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Thanks for replying guys

I personally don't see either of these collisions as non RP, but as accidents caused by human errors, which is to be expected in high speed pursuits. You're taking a big risk by turning around and facing the cops head on, and this was the result.

• Like 2
  • snowflake 2
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1
  • PogU 1