Frank_Mason

ID 4, ID 115, ID 134 DM, VDM

Player(s) being reported: ID 4, ID 115, ID 134
Date of interaction reported: 30.04.2019.
Unix time stamp from HUD:  
image.png.8100df52d16d80fe386ccefd41a9deab.png

Your characters name: Frank Mason 

Other player(s) involved: ID 164, ID 29, ID 54

Specific rule(s) broken:

. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Cop Baiting - Provoking a reaction from emergency services without a realistic reason.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for crimes or submerging any vehicle in water.

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• You must give demands via text if used as a reason to attack as VOIP isn’t always heard.

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once including a failed attempt.

• The act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay is not allowed.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1. Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.  Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.  Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So we were in LSC with some Irish boys, then we saw Zetas rolling in. Irish started to shoot, I was only a bystander with my Contender. Then Zetas surrounded our guys but I decided to back off because they had to many people. I didnt interract with no one and first they started to shoot Red and white Dominator and Elegy rammed me (ID 4). I started to run and then later on, ID 134 (a passenger in Elegy) starts to shoot us with no commands or nothing, of course my guys in Contender started shooting back. Then, ID 115 wanted to block me with his Schafter. The lasts seconds of the video, they all started to ram me, ID 115 again with his Schafter and ID 4 was pushing me with his Elegy as you can see in the video. No demands at any point. 

Hot spots are in the description of the video.

*QUICK INFO* - The guys on the discord are my friends, I play with them Rainbow 6 siege, you can hear them in the video all the time talking about the round they were in.

Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by Frank_Mason
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1
  • PogU 1

ID 4 here, you can see this mans passengers shooting at us more than once, in various timestamps in this video (no demands or words, whatsoever mind you), and as far as I know; if your passengers are firing into an active RP scenario, everyone in that vehicle becomes apart of the situation. This person also brought his people there to respond to a "backup" call, yet he wants to try and play as if he drove by innocently and was DM'd. I don't intentionally ram you at any point, and if you actually take the time to review your own video.. I'm not in control of the elegy in the end, as I'm pushed myself. You also make zero attempt to get out, and surrender or RP.. you run to a corner in hopes to drop us with your shotgun, which unfortunately for you.. you never get a chance.

Edited by JayGamble
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 2

ID 164 here, why was i sprayed down when we arrived to the constructionsite ? never pointed a gun or anything, i got sprayed down by mulitple people for no reason other than being a passenger in a vehicle...

Edited by nicklaseldal
dont even care anymore
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

ID 4 here, you can see this mans passengers shooting at us more than once, in various timestamps in this video (no demands or words, whatsoever mind you), and as far as I know; if your passengers are firing into an active RP scenario, everyone in that vehicle becomes apart of the situation. This person also brought his people there to respond to a "backup" call, yet he wants to try and play as if he drove by innocently and was DM'd. I don't intentionally ram you at any point, and if you actually take the time to review your own video.. I'm not in control of the elegy in the end, as I'm pushed myself. You also make zero attempt to get out, and surrender or RP.. you run to a corner in hopes to drop us with your shotgun, which unfortunately for you.. you never get a chance.

Okay, you are not in control of the elegy in the end, but what about 4:25 you intentionally turning to hit me?

1 minute ago, nicklaseldal said:

i find it odd that with the amount of reports on you, you never get punished 🙂 it feels odd man. but if you suggest that cause one person shot at a scene you weren't a part of, that it would give you KOS rights on all three or four of us, then great stuff man 🙂 we never got any demends what so ever, instead we just got rammed over and over till the vehicle was disabled, and we had to get out, where we got shot :), people like you are the sole reason that i decided not to play on ECRP for now 🙂 you always seem to dodge reports and i dont understand it. it this is not DM on the other persons, than the one person shooting, then it feels like you keep bending the rules over and over.

unknown.png

You can see ID29 shooting from the truck, at the elegy without speaking or making demands. At that point we have zero obligation to speak to you. You guys also rolled into the scene prior, zero words shooting at people. Your group has been spamming reports on us since early on, and Gregor made it clear this was OOC hate, as well as the user involved in this one via DM. You guys are throwing up every last bit of footage you have in hopes to get us punished over his perma. I wont reply any further unless asked upon because this entire 1-2 week situation with you people has been beyond exhausting.

• Like 1

Not here to argue, thats why i removed my comment, at this point i dont really care.  😉  im sure you have a video that proves he shot at you right? cause obviously you need to be able to provide proof for your KoS. anyway you guys have fun 🙂

one guy claiming KoS on everyone in a contender, cause one person shot a pistol! great RP 🙂

Edited by nicklaseldal

6 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

unknown.png

You can see ID29 shooting from the truck, at the elegy without speaking or making demands. At that point we have zero obligation to speak to you. You guys also rolled into the scene prior, zero words shooting at people. Your group has been spamming reports on us since early on, and Gregor made it clear this was OOC hate, as well as the user involved in this one via DM. You guys are throwing up every last bit of footage you have in hopes to get us punished over his perma. I wont reply any further unless asked upon because this entire 1-2 week situation with you people has been beyond exhausting.

How is this shooting at the elegy?

I will not respond anymore, only when Admin asks me something. 

20190510_202515.jpg

I had no footage of my own, although this scenario was incredibly clear cut to me. Here is our PoV from my passengers side, hopefully this gives you better perspective on their "desync" and my "vdm" allegations, as well as any potential DM allegations, as your passengers are firing nearly the entire duration of this "RP" scenario. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This does NOT clearly give you ANY KoS. First of all, the guy in the back that shot one bullet which he did not shoot at you. You gave your team a free to shoot on us with No Kos rights. frankly i dont understand how Zetas are still a faction with all these reports and bans comming in. I find it funny that LC was known breifly as the DM gang, when we only had two members getting flagged, compared to your way of playing this game man.  but i do Not find Any valid KoS reasons on us in the video you just uploaded and i hope the admins reading this report will be completely unbiased and be as objective as possible.

if you feel like that video right there, gave you KoS on the guy shooting his pistol, then fair enough.

still need the KoS on the last three of us that didnt shoot a weapon

Edited by nicklaseldal
  • monkaS 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Just now, nicklaseldal said:

This does NOT clearly give you ANY KoS. First of all, the guy in the back that shot one bullet which he did not shoot at you. You gave your team a free to shoot on us with No Kos rights. frankly i dont understand how Zetas are still a faction with all these reports and bans comming in. I find it funny that LC was known breifly as the DM gang, when we only had two members getting flagged, compared to your way of playing this game man.  but i do Not find Any valid KoS reasons on us in the video you just uploaded and i hope the admins reading this report will be completely unbiased and be as objective as possible.

I say "he is shooting at me, you're clear to open up". I'm sorry man, but you don't seem to follow any reasonable logic. You guys fired weapons at us, and say there are no "KOS" rights; you are in-fact CORRECT, there is no KOS rights, PERIOD. I am directing those involved in our chase with current eyes to fire, because at this point it's become VERY EVIDENT that you're firing at my vehicle, and there is no room for reasonable doubt anymore.

• Like 1

i thought we weren't going to argue on this forum, but like i stated above, one guy shooting out a truck, doesnt give you KoS on four people in it. as soon as we got out the vehicle we all got sprayed down dont you agree?  you cant just spray everyone in a car man.

Edited by nicklaseldal

9 minutes ago, nicklaseldal said:

i thought we weren't going to argue on this forum, but like i stated above, one guy shooting out a truck, doesnt give you KoS on four people in it. as soon as we got out the vehicle we all got sprayed down dont you agree?  you cant just spray everyone in a car man.

Actually, it would. two people fired from your vehicle, from YOUR footage, not sure if the third did. You attempting to aid this person by fleeing from us would directly involve you in this RP scenario. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JayGamble said:
 You attempting to aid this person by fleeing from us would directly involve you in this RP scenario.  

What ? Both me and the driver never shot a bullet, and you suggest that because we didnt jump out the car, then we are fine to get killed? you never gave me nor the driver any demands.  ID 26 shot back at you or your passenger, when you shot from your car. You didnt have KoS on him either. would you find it fair, if it happened to you ? if you were in a car, and one of your passengers shot out the window, and you got chased down and everyone in your car got sprayed ? cause i dont 🙂

Edited by nicklaseldal

3 minutes ago, nicklaseldal said:

What ? Both me and the driver never shot a bullet, and you suggest that because we didnt jump out the car, then we are fine to get killed? you never gave me nor the driver any demands.  ID 26 shot back at you or your passenger, when you shot from your car. You didnt have KoS on him either. would you find it fair, if it happened to you ? if you were in a car, and one of your passengers shot out the window, and you got chased down and everyone in your car got sprayed ? cause i dont 🙂

you were shooting at our people 20 feet away, and when you come around the corner.. you're still shooting at either them, or us; because there is no one else in the area. I get that you really are hoping to get me punished, but stop trying to manipulate this situation into something it is not. I don't need to give you demands when you're firing at us. You guys didn't give any demands to my people either when you pulled up and shot them, but that part is okay right? I'm tired of this one sided non sense. I did nothing wrong, and I won't reply anymore unless asked, because you clearly have an agenda behind yourself.

• Like 1

i dont have an agenda, im not currently playing on ECRP to be honest and havnt for the last two and a half day, i just dont think its right to justify killing four people because one person decided to shoot out his window. if you play or not, doesn't do any difference to me 🙂 i just feel that right is right, and if you break rules, you should be treated equal to everyone else. i wont comment more after this message either unless asked for it.

1 hour ago, JayGamble said:

you were shooting at our people 20 feet away, and when you come around the corner.. you're still shooting at either them, or us; because there is no one else in the area. I get that you really are hoping to get me punished, but stop trying to manipulate this situation into something it is not. I don't need to give you demands when you're firing at us. You guys didn't give any demands to my people either when you pulled up and shot them, but that part is okay right? I'm tired of this one sided non sense. I did nothing wrong, and I won't reply anymore unless asked, because you clearly have an agenda behind yourself.

2 hours ago, JayGamble said:

I had no footage of my own, although this scenario was incredibly clear cut to me. Here is our PoV from my passengers side, hopefully this gives you better perspective on their "desync" and my "vdm" allegations, as well as any potential DM allegations, as your passengers are firing nearly the entire duration of this "RP" scenario. 

3:11 She even said that she didnt saw us shooting cuz she really didnt. You didnt saw us shooting when you came up to the scene(beside that, we never shot at you). Then you saw us calling backup when you were chasing us at the speed of 120 km/h reading the chat that came from our vehicle.. wow. You used that to "prove" to her that she can shoot at us. 

From 2:37 you are doing NON RP because you cant hear what are we talking in the car which is goind 120 km/h and MG cuz you used the text chat to offer info to your gang members.

Edited by Frank_Mason

30 minutes ago, Frank_Mason said:

3:11 She even said that she didnt saw us shooting cuz she really didnt. You didnt saw us shooting when you came up to the scene(beside that, we never shot at you). Then you saw us calling backup when you were chasing us at the speed of 120 km/h reading the chat that came from our vehicle.. wow. You used that to "prove" to her that she can shoot at us. 

From 2:37 you are doing NON RP because you cant hear what are we talking in the car which is goind 120 km/h and MG cuz you used the text chat to offer info to your gang members.

It doesn't matter what she saw, you can see clear as day in your video and hers that you are shooting. I tell her at 10 seconds in to open fire on you, Hello?

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 1

Hello, I've received approval to handle this report, so I will be the administrator handling this report.

First of all, Jay Gamble is correct, if you are in a vehicle with multiple players within it, and some players start to shoot, this will grant valid attack reasoning on the entire vehicle. Being that ID 29 was in fact shooting at the Zeta's following you, the Zeta's have a valid reason to shoot back. The shooting right before this was done by an unknown person as the video did not capture their ID however if it did, it probably would've been a breach. 

At 5:53 within the reporting party's video, Jay Gamble can be heard ICly saying "You guys cannot go to the bank, I hope you understand," which, in my opinion, is an example of mixing IC and OOC and using the OOC knowledge of the server rules in an IC fashion. @JayGamble Verbal warning to you, to watch how you word what you say in the future because this can easily be interpreted as mixing. Keep in mind also that, you're in two different vehicles, and that the people in the other vehicle may not even be able to hear you. 

NOTE (@Frank_Mason): Please do not screenshot the UNIX code in the future, actually type it as the guidelines say to do. 

There are still sections to this report that are being reviewed and being discussed with several other staff members, as this report does involve a Support Staff member. This report will be locked pending my conclusion. 

• Like 1

Hello, thank you for creating this player report.

After a thorough review with another member of senior staff, I've come to a conclusion. I do not feel that the deathmatching rules were broken here, as ID 29 opened fire, which makes other people in the vehicle viable to get shot. Though, I feel one rule has been breached - NonRP from ID 115, Xaii_Ghost, going head-on into the Contender.

Report accepted

• PogU 2